Australia Post International Courier

1.8

PJLB

PJLB

Happy with service.

My package from America arrived in 3 weeks and 1 day. It was in perfect condition. Good service with it being Xmas and COVID and all the online shopping people are doing. impressed with the service. Thanks

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us, I even shared it with my team to share the positivity around during this tough week. Merry Christmas :)

Tate M.

Tate M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Most pathetic service

I’m home every single time a card is left, maybe knock on the door and do your job??? was expecting a parcel for an Xmas present, it was taken tot he post office and returned to sender without warning. Disgusting service

Shipping TypeDomestic

Took 8 months to be in Australia and then they dont contact or deliver it

Steph
Steph

Sure

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3 days from China, 10 days in Dandenong and counting.

sam

samGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

does anyone recommend another delivery service besides auspost?

bought some items from china arrived in 3 days finally got delivery from auspost after 2 weeks of arriving in Australia disappointed why are they getting away with this, that ex CEO of theirs should be sued for being an A hole while the rest of us pay for services that we don't receive.

Hi Sam,

Sorry for the long wait with this one, we are seeing some delays with parcels entering the country due to flight diversions and higher volumes. I do hope your future parcels arrive much sooner.

pooj93Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely disheartening

Casey K.Australia Post

Returned my parcel after phone conversation, what a joke!!

I received a call from a guy asking me for my post code 3 times in 3 days.. told me he will deliver my parcel but never received. What a joke of having a conversation regarding my post code and resending my stuff back to sender after 3 months of wait.. I am Sad.

Priscila L.Australia Post

No wonder you're sad Manu! It's really weird that they called you about your postcode but nothing was received, I'd like to help and hopefully get your parcel to you. Can you share the tracking with me?

Joan

Joan

Great service and communication

I purchase from Catch AU in Melbourne. Australia post is fantastic keeping me updated right through to delivery in Auckland NZ.
It makes online shopping from Australia haslefree.
Thanks Aussies

Delivery TimeOn Time

Thanks Joan :D

Ross ClarkPerth

HOW MANY TIMES can you get deliveries wrong!!

I am sick and tired of the same Chinese looking and Chinese speaking Aust Post courier drivers delivering parcels to my place, when the belong to another party. God knows how many times do I have to complain via Product Review that they cant read the delivery address. Next thing I will end up just delivering their mistakes. My address and the other parties are similar but they are not the same, but people who can read English can tell the difference. I am sick of complaining...ooooohh so sorry they say!! And they still cant get the delivery address right. Perhaps some one from Aust Post can contact me so I can edge a formal complaint!!

Michael M.Australia Post
Ross Clark

I live in Yanchep, so who do I go and see to complain officially too!! thank you

Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

I have never recieved a parcel in the 10 months I've lived here.

I have not once recieved a small parcel to my home. I have cameras that proove this. I asked the post office to do something about this and they say it's just the post man being lazy, I contact the help on the site they don't do anything but say the next time it happens they'll look into it (which again 10 months of this and multiple packages lost or not delivered) or resolve my request with-out reply.

When I ask to complain it goes ignored until I have put hours into it.

I've complained for 10 months about this and nothing has changed. So if you want a job at Australia Post in Liverpool you should apply, you don't have to do anything at all and you'll get paid for it.

Ross ClarkPerth

How incompetent and rude can you get

6th July a parcel was left at my door, which by the way belonged to someone else, who lived in the same suburb. This has happened several times and each time I ring Aust Post to come and re collect. Its a delivery that requires a signature that clearly gets left without a signature. This time I didnt ring but they left a message at my door to phone them re the lost parcel. I called them and they answered the phone with "what"..I explained what happened and the chinese speaking lady says " what"..so I explained who I am and what I am calling for...no answer as she had put the phone down...too many overseas back packers work for Aust Post. And its still sitting on my desk awaiting them to come and pick up..

Ibne
The parcel in question was given to the driver who delivered my parcel on 14/7/20 -68X000309 - 930203, she can confirm what I have stated earlier...Ross

Disappointed

My parcel has showed awaiting international departure since may 20th, it was expected to be delivered to tauranga new zealand on 22nd may. After multiple queries to auspost I am still waiting to even see that tracking status change.... Very poor service which I will not be using again

Disappointed

My itemns were delivered to my neighbours the amount of embaressment im suffering right now is beyond disbelief The postman needs to ask for photo id before handing over itemns were they dont belong to

Michael M.Australia Post

Hi Li,

That's terrible to hear. Have you reported this incident to Customer Service so they can address this issue? If not, please private message me and we'll make sure it's addressed with the responsible staff.

No couldnt get through

Darren c.

Darren c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

On time & Quality Service

I read so many negative feed backs for Aust Post for not delivering on time, parcels getting damaged & stolen. I was really worried as I had bought this item paying thousands of dollars. Despite of all this negative reviews I had my new desktop computer delivered from NZ within 5 days. The tracking system and email alerts were absolutely accurate. The product was delivered without any physical damage and in good condition. Go Australia Post !!! You guys are doing an awesome job.

Delivery TimeOn Time
4.3
3.5
natasha

natashaHunter Region, NSW

Where is my parcel???

Tracking has been updated 23 times! 12 of those times in the same location. When checked tracking history has an update from December when didn’t order until March. Still saying delayed. What is going on!?!?
I understand you guys are busy but this is starting to get ridiculous.
Had a location update in Sydney the closest it has been to me and thought it was a good sign however got a new update back in the location it’s been in 12 times again!

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

Absolutely useless

My package arrived in Melbourne a week ago. I was supposed to receive it 2 days ago but it hasn't even been sent on to Perth yet and I've received no updates or explanations as to what's going on. For all I know these incompetent Muppets could be playing kick to kick with it. Garbage company. Even 1 star is too many for them.

Troy W.

Troy W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

What a joke!

It amazes me that I can get a package from another country in three days but then it can sit in Australia for weeks before it is even scanned! Then if you complain they just blame customs smh

Alan Bruce

Alan BruceEncounter Bay

What a joke

Parcel was cleared by customs in Sydney on 29th. Jan. still waiting 8 days later, wonder if it will ever arrive. Keep checking the tracking and has not moved, now says it’s delayed.

Mikey Le

Mikey LePerth, WA

Dissapointing service

parcel tracking online

Once my parcel from the USA arrived in Australia, tracking has stopped. It has been cleared from the customs 5 days ago. It only information is that the parcel is in transit.

Nena K.
Nena K.

Thanks, I have received the parcel today, after 6 days being "in transit".

Jojoasked

International Courier

Waiting on a parcel. Has been saying processed by air carrier since 12 December. Can you let me know where it is please. ET150836200AU Tracking number

Hi Jojo,

We won't get any specific location detail until it's been scanned into the destination country but it is on the way.

Looks like it's heading to NZ which our website advises is estimated to take 6-12 business days.

Today is the 10th business day since this was posted on the 7th so you can expect to see it arrive any day now. Keep in mind is an estimated timeframe only and only meant as a guide but fingers crossed it doesn't get held up and does reach you in time for Christmas.

Jojo

Thanks for your time I appreciate it’s all a bit crazy for you at the moment

C.Lee

C.Leeasked

International Courier

Hey I've got a parcel that's been "Awaiting Clearance" in Sydney since Friday 11/12. Any clue as to what the hold up might be? Tracking number is - EP444488659NZ Did pay extra when I had it sent from NZ for it to arrive by Christmas. Sent it on the 05/12 and cut off for courier to Aus is the 07/12. Thanks in advance

Hi C.Lee,

Looks like it was delivered yesterday :)

Have a great Christmas!

-Casey

嬿筑 徐.

嬿筑 徐.asked

International Courier

I sent two packages to Taiwan on December 5th. Both packages were delivered within 6 to 12 days. It has been 13 days now, and it will always show "handled by air carrier", when will it arrive? My tracking number is: EJ266295558AU, EJ266282188AU

Hi there,

We do advise allowing a bit longer than estimated, especially given both the time of year and the current global circumstances, but I'd expect them both to be delivered very soon.

If you like you can call our international mail support team on 1800 007 678 as they may be able to give you a bit more information.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives