Australia Post International Courier

Australia Post International Courier

1.5

Hdw27

Item never was delivered. No help or answers

DanglesNSW, 2340

Looses your parcels & Coustmer is wrong

Brought a item from over seas, had tracking number, INVOICE with my address listed. Australia post delivered item to another address & would not disclose where they ship item. & they said “my address wasn’t on file” even thought had all paper work. On phone for 35 mins with no help. Australia post was said “ I am wrong & my items not getting sent to me, even though it’s addressed to me” this is t the 1st time Australia post has “lost” items - IMO I think there a thief within Australia Post.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Tracking number: LZ331033214CN
Company has shut down
No way, there could be 2 same tracking numbers & in the same town. Very annoyed

Other Couriers

SallyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Who would know if Australia Post offer Door-to-door International courier serfvice - still waiting to find out

Couriers

Find out how Australia Post International Courier compares to other Couriers

Courier for $72 never arrived after over one month

I sent a small parcel by Australia Post Courier to Japan on 21 May 2020. I was advised it would take 3-5 days to arrive there. It is now 25 June now and the parcel is shown still is waiting in Brisbane... And there are cargo planes flying regularly around the world... Now I understand why businesses are signing with German Post for international deliveries, and avoid Australia Post.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Ibne,

if you know you are not able to provide the courier service you can not charge for it!!! This is against the law. You can charge only for the service provided....

Michelle K.South East Queensland, QLD

They don't deserve even 1 star.

I sent a parcel 30/Apr/2020, but still didn't leave the country for delivery. I asked to get my parcel back to send by Fedex, but they says I can't get it back, cause it's the custom since 4/May. I checked today 8/Jun after long waiting, I was absolutely disgusted. All they can do is track again and investigate which it will take another over 1 month. What a rubbish! If they can't deliver, why they did the process to send in the post office at first stage? It is my parents 75th birthday presents, and it is so past, not even funny!
All I want is get my parcel back, so I can send by Fedex. It is a shame.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Darcy01

Darcy01Perth, WA

Slow, estimated times are a misleading

I Paid $92.50 to have a 0.3kg parcel sent from Perth to Sri Lanka. it estimates 1-2 business days for delivery, i sent it on the 17th and it arrived on the 24th. When i made an enquiry as to where the parcel was there was no reply.
I'll be using a different courier service next time.

Delivery TimeLate
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Ibne F.Australia Post

JasSouthwest, VIC

expect slow deliveries and just know it is so hard to get into contact with them

Delivery TimeLate
Jan Sky

Jan SkySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best overseas freight service I've used

I sent two boxes weighing around 12 kilos each to New Zealand by Australia Post. The service and efficiency of the staff is to be highly commended and the boxes arrived in Auckland within the assigned time frame in excellent condition. The cost was less than any other freight company I've ever used and their tracking system gave me regular email updates on the items, including of course the 'arrived' email. I will use them again.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Michael M.Australia Post

Sharmina

Sharminaasked

International Courier

I send an express parcel from Adelaide to Bangladesh. My tracking number is EJ268457678AU.
Can I have an update please?
Thanks Sharmina

Hi Sharmina,

This one is still on its way to Bangladesh, as there are not many flights operating these days it may be some time before we can get it on a commercial flight. If we're unable to get it on a flight we'll hand it over to our delivery partners to get it there but please allow until the 1st of Feb for this one to be delivered as it can take up 16 business days for this one to be delivered.

Tony V.asked

International Courier

Sender told me they sent my package with International Courier like I requested but on the tracking info it says "Service International Express", is this normal?

Hi Tony,

They may have sent it via Express rather than Courier which are two different services but if you can please share the tracking number with me I'll be happy to make 100% sure :)

ET153505754AU

Hi Tony,

The sender has used Express service not Courier. This one is estimated to take up to twenty business days to be delivered to Canada.

Sheree Casked

Hi there,
My parcel has been “being prepared” for a week now, can you please shed some light on this?
ET153325240AU
Our last shipment from Australia took one week to arrive at our house in Dunedin, NZ

Hi Sheree,

'Being prepared' means that your sender has created the shipping label and emailed us the details but we'd usually expect to see the next tracking update advising they've posted it shortly afterwards.

I'd recommend getting in touch with your sender so that they can look into what is causing the hold up.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives