Australia Post International Courier

Australia Post International Courier

3.7

sam

samGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

does anyone recommend another delivery service besides auspost?

bought some items from china arrived in 3 days finally got delivery from auspost after 2 weeks of arriving in Australia disappointed why are they getting away with this, that ex CEO of theirs should be sued for being an A hole while the rest of us pay for services that we don't receive.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Hi Sam,

Sorry for the long wait with this one, we are seeing some delays with parcels entering the country due to flight diversions and higher volumes. I do hope your future parcels arrive much sooner.

Joan

Joan

Great service and communication

I purchase from Catch AU in Melbourne. Australia post is fantastic keeping me updated right through to delivery in Auckland NZ.
It makes online shopping from Australia haslefree.
Thanks Aussies

Thanks Joan :D

Other Couriers
Darren c.

Darren c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

On time & Quality Service

I read so many negative feed backs for Aust Post for not delivering on time, parcels getting damaged & stolen. I was really worried as I had bought this item paying thousands of dollars. Despite of all this negative reviews I had my new desktop computer delivered from NZ within 5 days. The tracking system and email alerts were absolutely accurate. The product was delivered without any physical damage and in good condition. Go Australia Post !!! You guys are doing an awesome job.

Couriers

Find out how Australia Post International Courier compares to other Couriers

Darcy01

Darcy01Perth, WA

Slow, estimated times are a misleading

I Paid $92.50 to have a 0.3kg parcel sent from Perth to Sri Lanka. it estimates 1-2 business days for delivery, i sent it on the 17th and it arrived on the 24th. When i made an enquiry as to where the parcel was there was no reply.
I'll be using a different courier service next time.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery TimeLate
Ibne F.Australia Post
Mikey Le

Mikey LePerth, WA

Dissapointing service

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Very Fast

i live rural in the north island and shop online every week, I receive my parcels from QLD within 2 working days, packaging has never been damaged, and the online tracking service is always up to date.

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome to hear Terry! I'm glad you receive your parcels quickly despite where you live :)

Priscila

Talitha Williams

Talitha WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

I get international deliveries all the time because I work from home and my company is in the USA. Australia post has been amazing with my deliveries, any issues I have are always sorted fast - I cannot fault them at all!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review and your kind words :)

Priscila

Niran

NiranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

There's no limit for faster & reliable delivery .....

My expectations with Aus post always comes with highly positive and tremendous. The postman is such an approachable gentle who always walk towards second floor instead call me to the entry point at the apartment where I dwell. Their service standards was unparalleled to any, the most impressive part was the postman's body language and resilient attitude to support me knowing my mobility disability very well.

Delivery TimeEarly
Stephan

StephanSydney, NSW

Remote provider's parcel swift delivery

I placed an order and the tracking information came up at once.
The next day the info said it was in the warehouse
Then later it was being flown by airmail
It arrived a Chullora and the next day I could collect it from my Local Post Office
I am happy with the keeping me well informed and the prompt delivery

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for sharing Stephan, it's great to hear that the tracking kept you updated on the journey all the way.

~ Mikey

Couriers

Find out how Australia Post International Courier compares to other Couriers

Jan Sky

Jan SkySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best overseas freight service I've used

I sent two boxes weighing around 12 kilos each to New Zealand by Australia Post. The service and efficiency of the staff is to be highly commended and the boxes arrived in Auckland within the assigned time frame in excellent condition. The cost was less than any other freight company I've ever used and their tracking system gave me regular email updates on the items, including of course the 'arrived' email. I will use them again.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Sharmina

Sharminaasked

International Courier

I send an express parcel from Adelaide to Bangladesh. My tracking number is EJ268457678AU.
Can I have an update please?
Thanks Sharmina

Hi Sharmina,

This one is still on its way to Bangladesh, as there are not many flights operating these days it may be some time before we can get it on a commercial flight. If we're unable to get it on a flight we'll hand it over to our delivery partners to get it there but please allow until the 1st of Feb for this one to be delivered as it can take up 16 business days for this one to be delivered.

Tony V.asked

International Courier

Sender told me they sent my package with International Courier like I requested but on the tracking info it says "Service International Express", is this normal?

Hi Tony,

They may have sent it via Express rather than Courier which are two different services but if you can please share the tracking number with me I'll be happy to make 100% sure :)

ET153505754AU

Hi Tony,

The sender has used Express service not Courier. This one is estimated to take up to twenty business days to be delivered to Canada.

Sheree Casked

Hi there,
My parcel has been “being prepared” for a week now, can you please shed some light on this?
ET153325240AU
Our last shipment from Australia took one week to arrive at our house in Dunedin, NZ

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Sheree,

'Being prepared' means that your sender has created the shipping label and emailed us the details but we'd usually expect to see the next tracking update advising they've posted it shortly afterwards.

I'd recommend getting in touch with your sender so that they can look into what is causing the hold up.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives