Australia Post International Courier

Australia Post International Courier (page 2 of 3)

1.8

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

Absolutely useless

My package arrived in Melbourne a week ago. I was supposed to receive it 2 days ago but it hasn't even been sent on to Perth yet and I've received no updates or explanations as to what's going on. For all I know these incompetent Muppets could be playing kick to kick with it. Garbage company. Even 1 star is too many for them.

Darcy01

Darcy01Perth, WA

Slow, estimated times are a misleading

I Paid $92.50 to have a 0.3kg parcel sent from Perth to Sri Lanka. it estimates 1-2 business days for delivery, i sent it on the 17th and it arrived on the 24th. When i made an enquiry as to where the parcel was there was no reply.
I'll be using a different courier service next time.

Troy W.

Troy W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

What a joke!

It amazes me that I can get a package from another country in three days but then it can sit in Australia for weeks before it is even scanned! Then if you complain they just blame customs smh

Alan Bruce

Alan BruceEncounter Bay

What a joke

Parcel was cleared by customs in Sydney on 29th. Jan. still waiting 8 days later, wonder if it will ever arrive. Keep checking the tracking and has not moved, now says it’s delayed.

Mikey Le

Mikey LePerth, WA

Dissapointing service

parcel tracking online

Once my parcel from the USA arrived in Australia, tracking has stopped. It has been cleared from the customs 5 days ago. It only information is that the parcel is in transit.

Nena K.
Nena K.

Thanks, I have received the parcel today, after 6 days being "in transit".

Very Fast

i live rural in the north island and shop online every week, I receive my parcels from QLD within 2 working days, packaging has never been damaged, and the online tracking service is always up to date.

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome to hear Terry! I'm glad you receive your parcels quickly despite where you live :)

Priscila

Talitha Williams

Talitha WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

I get international deliveries all the time because I work from home and my company is in the USA. Australia post has been amazing with my deliveries, any issues I have are always sorted fast - I cannot fault them at all!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review and your kind words :)

Priscila

JasSouthwest, VIC

expect slow deliveries and just know it is so hard to get into contact with them

Niran

NiranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

There's no limit for faster & reliable delivery .....

My expectations with Aus post always comes with highly positive and tremendous. The postman is such an approachable gentle who always walk towards second floor instead call me to the entry point at the apartment where I dwell. Their service standards was unparalleled to any, the most impressive part was the postman's body language and resilient attitude to support me knowing my mobility disability very well.

Delivery TimeEarly
Stephan

StephanSydney, NSW

Remote provider's parcel swift delivery

I placed an order and the tracking information came up at once.
The next day the info said it was in the warehouse
Then later it was being flown by airmail
It arrived a Chullora and the next day I could collect it from my Local Post Office
I am happy with the keeping me well informed and the prompt delivery

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for sharing Stephan, it's great to hear that the tracking kept you updated on the journey all the way.

Jan Sky

Jan SkySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best overseas freight service I've used

I sent two boxes weighing around 12 kilos each to New Zealand by Australia Post. The service and efficiency of the staff is to be highly commended and the boxes arrived in Auckland within the assigned time frame in excellent condition. The cost was less than any other freight company I've ever used and their tracking system gave me regular email updates on the items, including of course the 'arrived' email. I will use them again.

Mel

MelSouth West, WA

Sent around the country to end up back at the beginning

Are these tracking details a joke... surely sending the package through most states and to Perth multiple times is a waste of your time and energy as well as mine

Michael M.Australia Post

Cannot see any tracking information

It's a disgusting service delays all the time, parcels being sent to wrong cities then sent back and lost in the meantime, avoid guys travel to on foot car bus etc but avoid these crooks.

burns
burns

Enjoy your weekend, get back to me when you want to take your time it's OK, FFS!

Michael M.Australia Post

For immediate responses on enquiries like this, Burns, you can always touch base with our international team on 1800 007 678 as they will always be happy to update you in real time.

4.3
3.5
Sung-Lin Y.

Sung-Lin Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unreliable and unhelpful

Ordered a parcel from overseas. Parcel to be left at a safe place. Tracking said it was delivered. Despite being home at the time, I saw no one nor heard the doorbell ring. Have asked for an investigation, was told they have spoken to the driver who said the parcel was delivered. Then where is the parcel? This isn't the first time either. For a government owned organization, the service, reflected in the number of negative reviews is appalling.

Sambo

SamboSydney Surrounds, NSW

Courier fail!!

At least he didn't kick it from his van. As per the attached footage, he lobbed it at the door, you can hear the package hit the door, so rude.

Michael M.Australia Post

Definitely not an appropriate delivery, Sambo. I'm so sorry for the poor delivery with this, I'm sending you a private message so we can ensure this has been addressed with the right teams to stop this behaviour.

~ Mikey

Do not use , worse service here then india

Priscila L.Australia Post

Lazy courier service... half-star!

Courier service person is too lazy to place the parcel gently by the door, instead chucks it like a garbage causing damage to the package... why?!!! Oh m gosh... no respect for other’s items... go find a job that suits you!!!!

Sami M.Australia Post
Customer

CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A New Delivery Process

It is not first time when a delivery person leaves an aviso of the parcel then bother to knock to door.
It looks that is an new convenient AusPost procedure forcing me to pick up the parcel form post-office.
Shame !!!
Customer

Iggy A.

Iggy A.Perth, WA

Folded my newborn son's birth certificate and shoved it in the mail box

Such incompetence are the aus post who folded my sons birth cert and shoved it in the mail box. I unfortunately am renting in a dodgy area where my mail box was broken into just days before this happened.

Wrote to Auspost and they said "item was collected. We will close this case"

Didn't address how document shows "important document/sign to receive/do not fold" and how someone may have forged my signature.

Aus post are just like taxis and hope they eventually die..soon.

Sami M.Australia Post

Jojoasked

International Courier

Waiting on a parcel. Has been saying processed by air carrier since 12 December. Can you let me know where it is please. ET150836200AU Tracking number

Hi Jojo,

We won't get any specific location detail until it's been scanned into the destination country but it is on the way.

Looks like it's heading to NZ which our website advises is estimated to take 6-12 business days.

Today is the 10th business day since this was posted on the 7th so you can expect to see it arrive any day now. Keep in mind is an estimated timeframe only and only meant as a guide but fingers crossed it doesn't get held up and does reach you in time for Christmas.

Jojo

Thanks for your time I appreciate it’s all a bit crazy for you at the moment

C.Lee

C.Leeasked

International Courier

Hey I've got a parcel that's been "Awaiting Clearance" in Sydney since Friday 11/12. Any clue as to what the hold up might be? Tracking number is - EP444488659NZ Did pay extra when I had it sent from NZ for it to arrive by Christmas. Sent it on the 05/12 and cut off for courier to Aus is the 07/12. Thanks in advance

Hi C.Lee,

Looks like it was delivered yesterday :)

Have a great Christmas!

-Casey

嬿筑 徐.

嬿筑 徐.asked

International Courier

I sent two packages to Taiwan on December 5th. Both packages were delivered within 6 to 12 days. It has been 13 days now, and it will always show "handled by air carrier", when will it arrive? My tracking number is: EJ266295558AU, EJ266282188AU

Hi there,

We do advise allowing a bit longer than estimated, especially given both the time of year and the current global circumstances, but I'd expect them both to be delivered very soon.

If you like you can call our international mail support team on 1800 007 678 as they may be able to give you a bit more information.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives