Australia Post International Economy

Australia Post International Economy

Phebme C.

Phebme C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Awesome couldn’t live without my local postie

The tracking and upto date has info is excellent and arrivals are always on time and not damage and n excellent condition I couldn’t b happier every timethabk you all

• +4
Delivery TimeOn Time
Shipping TypeDomestic
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your positive review, I'm glad your parcel arrived in great shape. Enjoy it.

Jemal C.Sydney, NSW

slow delivery

Sent an external hard drive to New Zealand and it took 17 days to arrive, slow service but it got there in the end. Supposed to take a week max was stressed it had been lost

update it just arrived, took 17 days but it did turn up so am satisfied

Priscila L.Australia Post

I'm glad it arrived and hope it hasn't caused too much trouble.

Priscila

Worst post service ever in the world!!!!

Basically AU post does nothing but steals money from people.
We lose many parcels because they send them to the wrong people.
BTW anyone can take your parcels and sign it!

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Not again

Hi Priscilla,
Thank you for your message and understanding. As of yesterday it's been processed through Melbourne. However I'm happy to provide the tracking just in case.
LB312064125GB

paul kearns

paul kearns

COMINGS AT australian post

my parcel from china was delivered today 16/08/2019 by local mail delivery in excellent condition.
Was expected to be handed to receiver 15/08/2019 via tracker
Was 1 day late but as so close to actual dateno concerns were raised/required..was well packed safe and no damage 100% to all concerned

Delivery TimeLate
Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for the review, Paul. I'm glad you got your parcel from China and it arrived in good nick.

Casamalshi KennelQueensland

They throw my package on the street front of my gate

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

MURRAY

MURRAYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

yay my item not lost

Australia post have done a top job very happy now thought my item was lost. arriving today!!! couldn't be happier. I can now recommend aussie post. and its arriving before original time frame. wow very impressed

Delivery TimeEarly
Michael M.Australia Post

Hi Murray, Thank you for the kind feedback. Appreciate the review :)

Steven D.

Steven D.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely discraceful

Ordered a small item on ebay from UK. It took Royal Mail only 4 days to process the item and fly to Australia. It's now been in Australia 2 weeks waiting for Australia Post to get organised. I'm still waiting

Terrible!!

Sent 4 individual cards to Ireland recently on the same day that took an unbelievable 1 month 3 days to arrive to each person! Sent parcel to my brother for his birthday beginning of June. Was told would be there in 9 days. It's now been 27 days and no sign off. Extremely bad unreliable service. Have had 3 other previous experiences of sending parcels, cards etc and same. They never ever arrive on time. Have tried express post and still late. Somebody is not doing their job! Terrible

Zero satisfaction

Trying to obtain help and assistance from Australia Post is like trying to get blood from a stone.
Their Chat line doesn't even comprehend the questions that are asked of them.
Very frustrating!

Both

Michael M.Australia Post

I'm really sorry if the agent wasn't able to comprehend, Wendy. They should've offered you the appropriate assistance. Were you able to get the answers you were hoping for?

Tania

Tania

Disgusting

Send cards to NZ for family. Used to be there within 8days. Now lucky to arrive within a month. What is going on Australia Post. You charge us extra to send stuff,and take 3 times as long for it to arrive now,even express post for a parcel still 2.5wks to NZ. What an absolute joke..why is it taking soo long. Last year and thos year,your service to the public is disgusting....

Goodies

GoodiesQueensland, Australia

Completely incompetent

Well, I was sitting at home on May 10 2019 having a coffee on the sofa and my son was playing his video game. My phone gave me an email alert and it showed that at 16:40, my package from Japan was signed for and delivered to me.

I opened the front door to see if the local contractor had left it on the doorstep. Not their. I checked my letter box. No luck. I checked with my neighbour. Nothing.

I contacted Australia Post through Facebook messenger and they have lodged an investigation. This is so uncomfortable.

Kitty

KittySouth East Queensland, QLD

Why do they even provide an untracked service? It should come with a serious warning.

Sent a parcel by economy air to Germany, predicted delivery time 2 weeks. 2 months later it has never shown up. As the items were not valuable I chose not to track it, and it was already nearly $50 to send a few baby gifts, but not thinking it would never arrive. I don’t know why a non tracked service is even offered, if it’s this unreliable customers should be verbally warned the parcel may well just disappear.

puckelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

8 days on a conveyor belt without being processed

Kas

KasCentral Queensland, QLD

Cards with Scratchies and gift vouchers missing.

Last THREE cards posted by me have not arrived at there destination. All contained birthday gifts (scratchies or gift vouchers) All had correct address and return address.. where did they go. All obviously cards.

Kash

KashPerth, WA

Don't use Australia post to send parcels overseas

Australia Post is not so bad when using the service nationally. But i strongly advise not to use it when posting parcels overseas. I sent an earphone to friend overseas, they charged me $37 for economy post and it was only 80 grams. It took over 5 weeks to get there. I thought it was 1 time occuring, when i used Australia Post again to send something else to that same friend, same thing happened. Again it took 5 weeks to get there. Its pretty much take as long as Joom and Wish.
From now on i will use private couriers to send stuffs overseas, no more Australia Post

Jak

Jak

Lost parcel

They left a parcel in a risky place. Got stolen or they never delivered. Marked as delivered. Complained. Being fobbed off and being told it probably was left in the letter box. Letter box was locked. So no. Being told it was small enough to be left in the letter box. Cargo pants large. So no. Maybe it was put in the apex of the letterbox, the place a newspaper can go in. Thats not a safe place.

Chris M.Brisbane

Item delivered to incorrect address, dumped somewhere or stolen!

MOSHE PRIGANasked

Hello and good noon from ISRAEL.
Can you advise, please, why LX047496619IL (sent by ECO POST ISRAEL) has not progressed yet to Goroke, VIC? When I track, it says: "Arrived awaiting clearance (Inbound) SYDNEY NSW Date & time Tue 27 Aug • 12:16pm".
When do you think this small package would be forwarded to Goroke, VIC?
Moshe.

Jack S
Jack S

Your package was delivered On 5 sep at 7:23

MOSHE PRIGAN

Thank you, Jack S. Sounds good. I just wonder why I have not received an update about it as I'm subscribed to Australian Post Parcel Monitor. Thanks for your update though.

Hi Moshe,

Our tracking does not say this has been delivered so I'm a bit confused where Jack saw this info. Our tracking says it was sorted through Sydney yesterday so it should be delivered within the next couple of business days :)

Geoff B.asked

I have a parcel arriving from China LL673051217CN that arrived at Sydney Sorting Centre on 27Aug. Tracking then stated it was At Sorting Centre Sydney 31Aug- item processed. I now receive tracking info that it is At Sorting Centre BRISBANE. Does my parcel have the wrong address on it and should it be stopped before it gets delivered incorrectly?

ecas1234
ecas1234

No it will be ok, Brisbane’s just where most overseas mail leaves the country. There would be no way to stop it now anyway.

Why would it be leaving Australia? It's for me here in NSW

Hi Geoff,

Happy to help and understand your concerns as you're in NSW and your item has been scanned through to QLD. The tracking doesn't show me the full address but it does tell me the receivers postcode which is QLD. I strongly recommend speaking to the sender to confirm this is the right tracking number for your order, it's very common for overseas seller to mix them up with other accidentally and confirm the address on the parcel.

Andrew H.

Andrew H.asked

I would like to know where re845517131gr is please?

Hey Andrew,

Delivered to post office box this morning :)

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives