Australia Post International Economy

• Late (3)
    • Never Collected (1)
    • On Time (1)
    • Early (1)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (42%) · Receiver (58%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (60%) · No (40%)

Adrian G.

Registered letter not delivered even if at home but the Post left us the notice to visit their office

The Postman has repeatedly left the registred letters that requitred signatures in the box even if we were at home. Now they left us a notice to go pick it up from the post office even if we were at home and heard the postman motorcycle coming. They did the same with our parcel a couple of months ago.
They simply save time and effort at our cost, their customers cost.

Ibne F.Australia Post
Adrian G.

I believe you have to send me a private message first, In any case I live at 32 Austral Ave, North Manly, 2100, NSW.

Mark R.

Mark R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lift your game or disappear.

There are too many individuals occurrences to list. They range from consistently damaged cartons to lost parcels, attempted deliveries that never happened, and parcels stuck somewhere, anyone's guess, and no way to contact anyone about their actual whereabouts.
Lift your game, you have private couriers that are circling you like sharks. They run rings around you! It's any wonder you still exist.

Other Couriers
4.4

BigbootGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parcel took over 10 days to leave Australia

I posted a parcel to Germany on Dec 11. It was still in Australia on Dec 20 and
longer. Australia post needs complete overhaul
Insanely high salaries for unqualified CEOs.

Bigboot

I feel sorry for you defending the indefensible.

Bigboot

How does one send a private message?

annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive lost parcels

annazianna

The lost parcel was not refunded and I will be using Sendle next time I send something internationally for sure

annazianna

And quite possibly domestically as well

FinnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling service - two months and yet to arrive

I mailed an envelope containing a document on 11 October to Ireland. It came back to me 10 days later and the staff at the local PO had no idea why it was returned. So they sent it off again. Still hasn't arrived.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Can you share the tracking number with me so I can see what happened? Sounds as if it may have been accidentally missorted which I know is not good enough but I have seen it happen before.

7 months to deliver a package

My MIL sent a book as a present from the UK in 4th April, for a birthday in March. Today 27th November the parcel arrived! The parcel left the UK on the 14th of April and has been somewhere for 7 months. Poor form Australia Post.

nicolemmaple

I took a photo to show MIL it has arrived and threw the envelope in the bin. I have a photo, if you need me to send that to you. I can't see the tracking number that clearly in the image.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Mmm are you able to ask the sender if they have the tracking number handy anywhere? I would need that number to check what happened during this time.

Priscila

Terrible - Use another Courier Company!

Debbie

DebbieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Help and support online.

I have just been on the help and support Australia post web page. I am enquiring about a parcel that has not arrived yet.
The help and support page is so easy and straightforward to use. Makes me feel like a valued customer.
Good stuff.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Good stuff Debbie! It's so good when you feel welcomed and taken care of doesn't it? :)

Phebme C.

Phebme C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Awesome couldn’t live without my local postie

The tracking and upto date has info is excellent and arrivals are always on time and not damage and n excellent condition I couldn’t b happier every timethabk you all

• +4
Delivery TimeOn Time
Shipping TypeDomestic
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your positive review, I'm glad your parcel arrived in great shape. Enjoy it.

Jemal C.Sydney, NSW

slow delivery

Sent an external hard drive to New Zealand and it took 17 days to arrive, slow service but it got there in the end. Supposed to take a week max was stressed it had been lost

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

update it just arrived, took 17 days but it did turn up so am satisfied

Priscila L.Australia Post

I'm glad it arrived and hope it hasn't caused too much trouble.

Priscila

Worst post service ever in the world!!!!

Basically AU post does nothing but steals money from people.
We lose many parcels because they send them to the wrong people.
BTW anyone can take your parcels and sign it!

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Not again

Hi Priscilla,
Thank you for your message and understanding. As of yesterday it's been processed through Melbourne. However I'm happy to provide the tracking just in case.
LB312064125GB

paul kearns

paul kearns

COMINGS AT australian post

my parcel from china was delivered today 16/08/2019 by local mail delivery in excellent condition.
Was expected to be handed to receiver 15/08/2019 via tracker
Was 1 day late but as so close to actual dateno concerns were raised/required..was well packed safe and no damage 100% to all concerned

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for the review, Paul. I'm glad you got your parcel from China and it arrived in good nick.

Casamalshi KennelQueensland

They throw my package on the street front of my gate

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
3.5
MURRAY

MURRAYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

yay my item not lost

Australia post have done a top job very happy now thought my item was lost. arriving today!!! couldn't be happier. I can now recommend aussie post. and its arriving before original time frame. wow very impressed

Delivery TimeEarly
Michael M.Australia Post

Hi Murray, Thank you for the kind feedback. Appreciate the review :)

Steven D.

Steven D.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely discraceful

Ordered a small item on ebay from UK. It took Royal Mail only 4 days to process the item and fly to Australia. It's now been in Australia 2 weeks waiting for Australia Post to get organised. I'm still waiting

Terrible!!

Sent 4 individual cards to Ireland recently on the same day that took an unbelievable 1 month 3 days to arrive to each person! Sent parcel to my brother for his birthday beginning of June. Was told would be there in 9 days. It's now been 27 days and no sign off. Extremely bad unreliable service. Have had 3 other previous experiences of sending parcels, cards etc and same. They never ever arrive on time. Have tried express post and still late. Somebody is not doing their job! Terrible

Zero satisfaction

Trying to obtain help and assistance from Australia Post is like trying to get blood from a stone.
Their Chat line doesn't even comprehend the questions that are asked of them.
Very frustrating!

Both

Michael M.Australia Post

I'm really sorry if the agent wasn't able to comprehend, Wendy. They should've offered you the appropriate assistance. Were you able to get the answers you were hoping for?

Tania

Tania

Disgusting

Send cards to NZ for family. Used to be there within 8days. Now lucky to arrive within a month. What is going on Australia Post. You charge us extra to send stuff,and take 3 times as long for it to arrive now,even express post for a parcel still 2.5wks to NZ. What an absolute joke..why is it taking soo long. Last year and thos year,your service to the public is disgusting....

Goodies

GoodiesQueensland, Australia

Completely incompetent

Well, I was sitting at home on May 10 2019 having a coffee on the sofa and my son was playing his video game. My phone gave me an email alert and it showed that at 16:40, my package from Japan was signed for and delivered to me.

I opened the front door to see if the local contractor had left it on the doorstep. Not their. I checked my letter box. No luck. I checked with my neighbour. Nothing.

I contacted Australia Post through Facebook messenger and they have lodged an investigation. This is so uncomfortable.

Nikita B.

Nikita B.asked

I had posted a letter to India on 11th December. I was told that it will Ben delivered in 10 business days.. however the recipient has still not received the letter..
what’s going on ? And how long will it take to get delivered ?

MOSHE PRIGANasked

Hello and good noon from ISRAEL.
Can you advise, please, why LX047496619IL (sent by ECO POST ISRAEL) has not progressed yet to Goroke, VIC? When I track, it says: "Arrived awaiting clearance (Inbound) SYDNEY NSW Date & time Tue 27 Aug • 12:16pm".
When do you think this small package would be forwarded to Goroke, VIC?
Moshe.

Jack S
Jack S

Your package was delivered On 5 sep at 7:23

MOSHE PRIGAN

Thank you, Jack S. Sounds good. I just wonder why I have not received an update about it as I'm subscribed to Australian Post Parcel Monitor. Thanks for your update though.

Hi Moshe,

Our tracking does not say this has been delivered so I'm a bit confused where Jack saw this info. Our tracking says it was sorted through Sydney yesterday so it should be delivered within the next couple of business days :)

Geoff B.asked

I have a parcel arriving from China LL673051217CN that arrived at Sydney Sorting Centre on 27Aug. Tracking then stated it was At Sorting Centre Sydney 31Aug- item processed. I now receive tracking info that it is At Sorting Centre BRISBANE. Does my parcel have the wrong address on it and should it be stopped before it gets delivered incorrectly?

ecas1234
ecas1234

No it will be ok, Brisbane’s just where most overseas mail leaves the country. There would be no way to stop it now anyway.

Why would it be leaving Australia? It's for me here in NSW

Hi Geoff,

Happy to help and understand your concerns as you're in NSW and your item has been scanned through to QLD. The tracking doesn't show me the full address but it does tell me the receivers postcode which is QLD. I strongly recommend speaking to the sender to confirm this is the right tracking number for your order, it's very common for overseas seller to mix them up with other accidentally and confirm the address on the parcel.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives