Australia Post International Express

Australia Post International Express (page 2 of 3)

• Sender or ReceiverSender (61%) · Receiver (39%)
  • Delivery Time
    • Never Arrived (16)
    • Unacceptably Late (13)
    • Late (9)
    • On Time (5)
    • Early (1)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (62%) · No (38%)

Explorer2

Explorer2

THE WORST

All I can say it that Australia Post is absolutely pathetic in every aspect of their business. Even on a world scale, its terrible. I now use DHL, that way I know it will be delivered on time.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Naw that's some real hate passion there but it's okay, is there anything I can specifically help you with? Please provide me a tracking number if you're waiting for something to arrive.

Priscila

The company should be shut down by Consumer Affairs

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
4.5
Beki

BekiSydney, NSW

Atrocious courier service and even worse customer service

Aude L.South East Queensland, QLD

It's a scam don't do it !

Marie D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

International Express not worth the money. Delay Adelaide PO to Melbourne. 3 business days before it leaves Australia.

On the 9 December 2019 I used international express to post an important document from Adelaide to London and I was assured that it would be there by Friday 13 December 2019. After tracking the document it has just arrived in Melbourne Thursday 12 December 2019. At this stage I am wondering why I have paid so much for an unexplainably sluggish service other than tracking.
I am happy to say though that on the 16 December 2019 the document arrived in Coventry, UK and cleared customs within an hour so its in transit. Finally arrived in London on the same day six business days after mailing in Adelaide.
Relieved it was not lost.

Rain L.South East Queensland, QLD

lost my important document. (have all my family's personal details, like passport copy, visa application form ect.)

Hi Priscila
Article ID: EJ244296477AU
27/08/2019 01/45308 bbb/B 429907 10:25

JacquelineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best to avoid AustPost and opt for a courier service if you need a timely and reliable service

Anna Leontieva

Anna LeontievaSydney, NSW

Worried about the document, never been that long

Hi I have sent important documents to Russia on Monday. It has not arrived yet. Tracking number EJ247782243AU. I am really worried its lost. Its so important .its been 8 days and it cleared customs in Moscow on Thursday but still not arrived.

Shanna number 1Sydney, NSW

Im the 10 month old babys grandmother & we are all devastated and heartbroken.

I rang on behalf of my daughter about the lost handmade christening gown. I reached nothing but dead ends with no one able to say anything more than they dont know where it is & cant help any further. This has been so upsetting and heartbreaking for us as a family & especially my daughter who went to so much trouble designing and choosing the fabric and lace. and the dressmaker who made it . It has to be somewhere! A parcel doesnt simply get lost with a clearly labelled name and address! So it isnt lost - its sitting somewhere with someone. It has to be somewhere; and when it was entrusted into the hands of Australia Post , with a clearly marked address - i believe it is not being looked for well enough.

Shanna number 1

This is the tracking number:

Tracking number : EP439719200NZ

Shanna number 1

I had uploaded the tracking number as a jpeg yesterday. It just is silly that a clearly labelled parcel can simply be lost. My daughter lodged multiple enquires and nothing resulted from this.

Saz

SazHomebush

If I could give no stars I would

Mala Rainy

Mala Rainy

Really helpful costumer service

I purchase something from overseas website and it was actually express delivery. But after 2 weeks I still didn't receive my packages. I contact the customer service from AU post via email and it was really helpful. They send me the details of what happen and give me exact date when will my package arrive. After 2 days I finally receive my packages.

Steve

Steve

?????

Pick up in Los Angeles to deliver to Melbourne Airport - 12,691 kilometres - four days
Melbourne Airport to drop off in Adelaide - 727 kilometres - eight days
You call that Express Postage, seriously, you must be joking!!!
Tracking Number 33A3U1053195

Zero Star if I could give this service

NEVER EVER buy Australian Post international Registered Post. Such a poor horrible service. I posted on the 15 Oct, and called the customer service, my letter just left the country last week (30th Oct). Are you kidding me? this service or product just a joke! IF you cannot provide the service, dont sell it!

SLia
SLia

RR366753415AU

Nicola

NicolaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Doesn't even deserve one star

Australia post is freaking pathetic, they mess you around and don't own up to it. They are a joke, they lost my parcel 3 times. Never got in contact with me, I had to call over 10 times. Got told I would get my parcel, never showed up. Been lied to, told we would get money to make it up to us, then next day we got told we won't

3.5

ShilPerth, WA

There should be a no star option.

Despite paying for an express delivery it NEVER reached its destination and on top of my family member was asked to go and enquire in 6 different locations to PICK UP the parcel.

Delivery TimeOn Time

EJ245828870AU

Shil

It was my dad 75th birthday and his gift did not reach him on time. It was picked up by my sister a day later when I had posted it 12 days in advance.

Ryan

RyanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely disappointed

Sent a parcel to my daughter overseas express paying the extra money being told that it will arrive in three to five working days. It has been 8 working days and still has not arrived at its destination. Shame on you australia post for your misleading products. Your failure to deliver on time and within reason had upset my little girl, making her father out to be a liar repeatedly saying " it should be there tomorrow". Up till now my daughter is still waiting daily for her gift. Thank- you, for I know next time to send with someone with a more reliable service.

Shipping TypeInternational

How to ruin your day and your daughters birthday, thanks Australia Post

I paid $59.60 to express post a time sensitive parcel to Singapore. It took a week to leave Australia, as of today I still don't know why or when it's likely to be delivered. Words fail me as to the arrogance of this service and some of their staff. Having the cost of sending the parcel reimbursed is not going to compensate in any way the fact that my daughter wont get her birthday present in time when she should have had it days ago, shame.

adamson w.

adamson w.Sydney, NSW

No one following up

Hi AusPost I had bad exp before. You guys lost my parcel. I don't want that happen again.
I called auspost international customer service. The gentleman "name call '[name removed]' he said tmr should be arrived. I wish it would come the next day. ( EN047352977JP )

----> Still waiting? Over 90% of late items arrive within 3 business days of their due date.
I don't understand what does mean? Which mean everyone got late. I'm not the only one?

Parcel locker useless

i request parcel locker because I could not pickup the item during post office opening hours.

The delivery mention the parcel locker is full and automatically redelivers to post office without any option to reschedule a delivery to parcel locker. (note: there is no any other options as well. Just an address and time to pickup from the post office it was directed to)

The whole point is I have work Monday to Saturday, post office close on Sunday!! if i wasn't so lucky that I am on break this Saturday, i wouldn't be able to pick it up. And it said i will sent back to in 5 days if not pickup. Sent back to Hongkong? What!

100% don't recommend!

Jinzhao W.
Jinzhao W.

9-5pm even on thursday night shop day. parramatta westfield..geez

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just sent you a private message.

Priscila