Australia Post International Express

Australia Post International Express (page 2 of 2)

JosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible and discouraging service by Auspost!

On 16 April 2019, I sent an international Express Post to the Philippines. I paid $30+ for express posting which should be 4 to 6 days delivery time as per the website and the post office employee told me. However until now, 29 April, the recipient has not received the document. What a horrible service! I tried to call Auspost but they give me the Phil Post number. Why should I call overseas when in fact I transacted at Auspost. Calling overseas add additional dollar to me! I believe Auspost should be the one to tell me what happened as I paid to them. I am really very disappointed to send item thru Auspost again!

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Josie

I already sent the tracking number to your private message. It would be much appreciated if you could help me.

Boris Kosse

Boris KossePerth, WA

International Express post is not a to-door service.

Did you know that expensive international express parcels service is not guaranteed to be delivered to the door, but apparently have an option to be diverted to a drop point?
No refund offered, parcel lost for good, unless my parents in Germany pay ANOTHER 29 Euros to actually get it delivered.
Absolutely unacceptable. Will never ever use useless Australia Post again !!!

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

JoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

International ?EXPRESS?

I posted a small parcel lunchtime Monday April 8th to Thailand, Australia Post, Express post, from Adelaide. The cost was about $36. I haven’t looked for the receipt. I received a tracking message saying it left Melbourne Wed April 10th 3.14 am. I received a text message today, April 16th, saying it has landed in Thailand. It contained a mosquito bite treatment (he swells badly with bites) and some toy cars for my 3 year old son. It was a short notice trip as his grandmother was in hospital and we forgot to pack the bite zapper. I am not sure where the EXPRESS part of this is.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Mai

MaiPerth, WA

Every worker is covering for each other

My therapyMedication was delivered to the wrong address,was sitting in office for almost two weeks. I missed plenty days ofMed just cause they failed to call me on top of delivering to wrong address. When I contact the people in charge of their online communication, they said even them thought it was 4. I have attached a photo and you can see that 4 on the lower right , doesn’t have any curve. It’s a plain straight four. I commend them for covering for their work mates but it’s just petty that they’d blame “poor handwriting” as they said , for my missed doses. The people who delivers , people at office , and people behind their Facebook , all are saints and can’t be blamed. It’s always another persons fault. Well I’ll be damned

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Worse services in the world.. Got better service from a third would country

On several occasion my parcels either late or not delivered. I am sick of Australia post hiring incompetent people to run their business while we loss faith in our businesses

Delivery TimeLate

International express post

I want to know why I cannot send an International express post letter to a PO. Box address? It doesn't say you cannot do this anywhere on the envelope. Also, it still gets accepted at the Australia post shop with no problems. Then it gets returned​ back to me a few days later saying I cannot send an international express envelope to a PO box.

Australia P.Australia Post

Deb Masked

My parcel arrived from China and cleared customs in Sydney on 13th November. It now says pre-lodgement by sender and no information on delivery. It is now the 19th and no update. Can you help please . Tracking number is TMJ0465068010221 Thank you

Hi Deb,

I'm having a bit of trouble tracking this one today, can you share the link with me where you can see it arrived in Sydney? It seems we don't have any scans to show it's in our network yet so we may still be waiting for it to be handed to us.

Deb M

I used the website for Tracking More and then you enter the tracking number and click on CNE Express

Anna M.

Anna M.asked

Hi!!
I ordered a parcel from YesStyle a few weeks ago and was alerted that it was shipped out on Tuesday this week. I was first given a predicted arrival date of today (Friday 15th Nov). Its currently being displayed as (processed at facility) in Melbourne VIC and so the arrival date has been changed to 18th Monday Nov. I desperately need this parcel by Sunday at the latest so I was wondering if there was a way for me to pick up this personally. I dont mind any extra fee I just really need this parcel.

The tracking number is 33T9D300229001000961509.

Thank you!!

Priscila L.Australia Post

I replied to your other question.

Anna M.

Anna M.asked

Hi!
I have an item that has shipped from overseas express that was previously estimated to arrive today (Friday 15th Nov), however it now says its being processed at a facility in Melbourne VIC and the estimated arrival date is Monday 18th Nov. Im very happy with how fast this was shipped however I desperately need the items on this following Sunday so I was wondering if it would be possible for me to pick up the item in person.

The tracking number is 33T9D300229001000961509. Thank you!!

Hi Anna,

I can see this has been delivered today! I'm glad to see it's arrived in time for this weekend :) have a good week!

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives