Australia Post Load&Go Travel Card

Australia Post Load&Go Travel Card Questions & Answers

577 questions from our users

tammin r.

tammin r.asked

how do I change my phone number and put my new one one there

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just replied to your other question.

tammin r.

tammin r.asked

how do I chage phone number

Hi Tammin,

I recommend calling the Load and Go support team, their number is on the card. They will be able to assist you with changing the phone number on your account.

Abbi

Abbiasked

Hi there..
How someone can transfer funds to my load and Go card from USA?
Your assistance would be much appreciated.. Cheer

Hi Abbi,

Happy to help, can you tell me are you trying to put US dollars onto the card? Or are you travelling and want to Aussie dollars on it? Any details you can give me will help!

A Dawood

A Dawoodasked

Hi, I've just activated my new Everyday Card and would like to transfer my remaining 151$ from my Load and Go Card, how can I do that?
Thanks!

Hi A Dawood,

Funds can be loaded onto the mastercard with a debit card however you may need to speak to the load and go team to take the funds off to do a bank transfer to your new mastercard.

Jan J.

Jan J.asked

can I swap my details from load and go which is about to expire to an everyday mastercard

Hi Jan,

The Everyday Mastercard is a new card so you won't be able to swap or transfer any details but you can still use your details for your new mastercard.

Christine Dever

Christine Deverasked

Can i transfer money from my ANZ debit card account to the Load&Go card

Hi Christine,

Please read this link on how to load money onto your card - https://auspo.st/2WsUGud

You can do it either in store or by a bank transfer.

maggiemay

maggiemayasked

How can I find my user name and password?

Hey Maggie,

Have you created an account in the past and have forgotten it or are you setting up an account today? You just need to enter a email address and password but if you don't have an account please create one.

Jason W.

Jason W.asked

How can I transfer money from my Load and go to another bank account

Hi Jason,

I'm afraid that you're not able to transfer money out of this card.

lanceasked

Had an amount of money taken from my card have contacted them by phone and said I did not make that purchase told it would be fixed a week later money still not replaced

lanceasked

Hi Lance,

That's no good! Did they give you a timeframe of how long it should take? I recommend calling them to find out how long it should take and if it hasn't been replaced to look further into it.

lance

I have rung them 2 weeks ago their answer was its looking good I'll get my money back.... This is so poor I reported it the next day I don't think I'll get any of my money back I will have to get in touch with my ombudsman

Natalie K.

Natalie K.asked

How do I link my load and go card to my bank card??

Hi Natalie,

Happy to help! Are you wanting to transfer money from your bank account to your Load and Go card? Here is how to do this

Load money directly from your bank account via Internet banking using the 'Pay Anyone' details printed on the back of your Load&Go card. How soon your funds are transferred depends on your bank (minimum 2 business days), and there may be transfer fees from your bank – just check.

Select a new 'Funds Transfer' from your internet banking account
Enter the recipient - BSB: 880 100
Enter the recipient account number. Use the 9 digit account number (Acc No) located on the back of your card
If a recipient account name is required, use 'Load and Go'

Mitchy B.asked

How long does take till goes through on weekend

Stephen D

Sorry mate I am not sure I understood your question. It is exactly the same as a credit card so instantly. I think the best way to describe it is a pre-paid credit card

Hi Mitchy,

Are you still waiting for the money to go through? Could take up to two business days.

Stefi E.
Stefi E.

Can someone else deposit and transfer money into my load and Go card if I give them my account number?

Paul P

Paul Pasked

If I pay cash into load &go card at post office how long TIL it shows up on card

Mars D
Mars D

Dont go Load n Go. It turned my trip OS into a bloody nightmare. Trust me, never ever again. Who wants to spend their annual holiday trying to call Australia in the middle of the night to try and sort your daily Load n Go problems out. I still feel sick about it all.

Hey Paul,

When loading money onto your card in store the funds should appear in your Load&Go account instantly.

Chirc

Chircasked

Load and Go card is brilliant , I have spent a few thousand dollars and had no problems. My only issue is the statement is hard to follow as the balance is not updated as per purchase it takes up to sometimes 6 or more purchases before it updates correctly. Load and Go is giving Australia post a bad name and they should put some pressure to look after the customer.

Hey Chirc,

Thank you for taking to time to share your feedback with us about your time using the Load&Go card.

Following both customer and retail staff feedback, we have been working towards simplifying and improving our prepaid card offering to create a better customer experience, making it easier for customers to find the right card to meet their needs.

What this means is Load&Go cards with expiry dates from May 2019 onwards will not be renewed.

Australia Post will soon introduce a new, simplified and improved prepaid card suite, consisting of three cards. The new suite will consist of:
- Australia Post Everyday Mastercard
- Australia Post Travel Platinum Mastercard
- Australia Post Gift card (already released last September)

Our new cards are coming soon, projected for launch in June 2019 – keep an eye on our website for further details about that.

Regarding the transaction history, it could be a case of it just needing a few days before it can show up for you but if you continue to have issues where the transaction doesn't show up right away please contact Load&Go directly using the number on the back of your card for further assistance.

Mitchy B.

If transfer money to load and go card on weekend when will i get it

Lewis R.asked

When buying a load and go card in a post office with cash for privacy do i have to give an details?

Do you mean ID?

Lewis R.

Yes also would you need ID for the single use cards.

Hey Lewis,

When purchasing a Load&Go card an email address and 2 forms of identification (2 primary or 1 primary + 1 secondary) are required to be provided.

Naiyanna R.

Naiyanna R.asked

Can you transfer money from another bank to a load and go card

Hey Naiyanna,

Thank for your question. You can transfer money to a Load&Go card from a bank but you can't transfer from the Load&Go card to another bank account.

Once you have completed the transfer the money should appear in your Load&Go account within a minimum of 2 business days. If it doesn't please contact your bank to confirm the time frame for the transfer.

For more details on how to make the transfer please visit our website here: http://auspo.st/2vVWHj7

Patricia C

Patricia Casked

Why can't I get cash from my load and go card

Hey Patricia,

I recommend contacting Load & Go directly using the number on the back of your card for further assistance with this issue.

Patricia C

Patricia Casked

Why did ANZ not let me draw on my load and go card

Hey Patricia,

I recommend contacting Load & Go directly using the number on the back of your card to have the Load&Go team look into this directly for you.

Nicholas S.

Nicholas S.asked

Can I transfer money from a load and go card to a bank account?

Hey Nicholas,

Unfortunately no, you can only transfer money from a bank account to your Load&Go account.

F&L G.

F&L G.asked

I transferred money (from another card) to my load and go card on Friday night, it’s currently Wednesday, and when I go to purchase items it says that the card has “insufficient amount” or “card declined”. Do you know when the money should transfer by or do I need to accept the transfer somewhere?

Hey F&L G,

The transfer time frame is a minimum of 2 business days depending on your bank. As the funds haven't arrived by now I recommend contacting your financial institution to confirm the transfer time frame.

If that time has passed and your bank is unable to assist you please contact Load&Go directly using the number on the back of your card.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives