Australia Post Load&Go Travel Card

Australia Post Load&Go Travel Card (page 2 of 33)

Don't use

Put money on card at post office to the value of item I wanted to purchase. Load and go added an extra 20 percent to the purchase price. My item purchase was declined. I have been reported to eBay for making a purchase as the card was declined. I knew nothing about this fee and it is not listed on the fees schedule on the net. The 1300 number will not do anything and stated that they do this to cover extra charges that may happen. This purchase was not a booking or air line fare. It was a straight purchase. I have now been blocked by eBay and now one is willing to help

Liesa

Liesa

Extremely Poor Product

Really disappointed. Purchased card as an emergency back up for son travelling in Europe. Card loaded in Australia. All details loaded at Australia Post by a lovely helpful lady. Card doesn’t work as tap and go and won’t work in any ATM in Europe. Our son now stuck with no money. Wish I had read reviews before choosing.

pete

peteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not work

Loading was easy. Cancelling and getting refund was easy. Actually using it was awful. Simply could not use the online login. Australia Post we’re unable to help Cancelled out of pure frustration.

No reimbursement

Loaded $300 on card for standard online purchase on a major site...vender never received funds yet my funds were debited from card...eventually got through to overseas customer service and said it was possibly a technical glitch..funds should be credited back within 3 to 5 days...still waiting and no help/assistance.
Avoid this card as customer service is substandard and unacceptable.

Jnm

JnmCanberra

Do not use this product.

Australia P.Australia Post

This is a bad product poorly supported.

There is no support or service offered with this product. The web site at best is poorly structured and all I want to get my loaded funds back from the bank who's product it is. AustPost is the retailer of this product.

Dutchy
Dutchy

Sami - Firstly I have never been referred to as Dutchy, my mane is John. Second, this product has no support and I have already submitted (by post) my request to reclaim my $AUD1555 approx. I will NEVER recommend this product. It is a dud.

John H

CindiMelbourne

Horrendous

Cindi

Thank you for your help Sami, I actually got to speak someone helpful, I received a full refund and $100.00 compensation.

Barely works anywhere and no online support

I got this card for a trip to the US and am pretty upset that I’ve only managed to get it to work at a couple of locations over the past 2 weeks. There’s $800 on it and I can’t access it!! Luckily I have had another bank card, otherwise I would have been stranded without money. Now my other card is low and I just want to access my OWN money on my load and go card. But now the auspost app says that my card is blocked due to fraudulent activity!
I have tried calling the international number they provide, but it won’t go through and there is no obvious online contact information.
Would not recommend this card to anyone.

Service is awful

I think it's great

I use mine for online shopping, load it up and spend it. I'm not a fan of the admin centre though, this seems to work intermittently. The other reviews are not good but I don't expect too much, I just put $50-$100 on and spend it.

Australia P.Australia Post

Thanks so much for sharing Stable. What browser(s) are you having trouble with viewing the online account with?

Roxy

Stable

Don't know, computers interest me very little, I prefer reality. My wife calls the balance check (for which there is a charge) and has no problem. I'm suspicious.

JuduHervey Bay

Cannot put money on the card

Went to post office put $25 on load&go the transaction didnt hap pen but the posy office took the money gave me a reciept.rank loag&go they said go back to post office get reimbursed. Did that got money back.went to a different post office .same thing happened so now i have to go back to that post office tomorrow morning to get my money back. I am paying buy cash .so obviously there is a problem with the eptos
Connecting to the load &go

Judu

Rip off and impossible to refund

Easy to load impossible to use. Customer service department worse than an insurance company that can’t help and won’t help. I have been waiting for 4 months for them to sort out as money in accessible on card received by me.

An absolute disaster

Sena

Sena

Change Password......

I wanted to see the balance on my Load & Go card. I have forgotton my password. So I sent in a request to change my password. There was a message on my screen that an email has been sent and to click on the link. I am still waiting. No email..........as yet. I have tried to see the balance on my card before and I failed as the system did not allow me to do it. What I am asking for is a very simple request.
The reviews are terrible......wonder wether anyone at Australia Post looks at them.

More problems with Load & Go cards

Koornalla
Koornalla

Of course it is on your web site if you want to look. I just want your card to work like all major visa cards. All the major player don't put some artificial criteria on renewal of your card. Almost as if you do not want business.

Fawlty Towers

reviewer2232

Yes, I was fully aware of the fees and charges at the time as it mirrored what else was available. Now is a different ball game. My review also highlighted the inefficiency of Auspost and the uselessness of the Load & Go.

Will I be able to view previous transactions

Given that there has been an update to the "My Post" and "Load and Go Travel" websites will we be able to view previous transactions made on the travel card prior to the update?

Gill

GillAustralia

Card blocked, I’m in Bali and 24/7 number not working

Was told that I couldn’t use my load&go reloadable card for ATM withdrawals in Bali and I should get a load&go Travel card, which I did. I am now in Bali, used it to pay for my accommodation and the transaction is declined. My card is blocked, I have tried to call the 24/7 support number but it just disconnects.

Nubia

NubiaDocklands, 3008

will it charge any fee even the card never been used?

will it be charged any management fee for the card which is never be used since purchased? and what if i don't received a renew card even i register it in my account? thank you!

WayneMornington

Very frustrating -this is a bad product!

It is so difficult to manage my load and go card on line: difficult is an understatement, as impossible is more accurate as despite numerous attempts over weeks I cannot log on (I used to be able to previously, but now not possible). No luck with gaining a response on line to the problem either.

Wayne

Interesting to note and in many ways confirms my concerns with Aus Post and this product - although I responded on 13 April; today is 17 April and no feedback from Aus Post!