Australia Post Load&Go Travel Card

Australia Post Load&Go Travel Card

Listing monitored by Australia Post

Anonymous762Victoria

"I would not recommend the Australia post load and go card product !" "I think that this product is a major rip off ! "

CurrencyAUD
Priscila L.Australia Post

More problems with Load & Go cards

Koornalla
Koornalla

Of course it is on your web site if you want to look. I just want your card to work like all major visa cards. All the major player don't put some artificial criteria on renewal of your card. Almost as if you do not want business.

Simon
SimonPerth

I really hoped this service would be better

After reading these reviews I set this card up as a backup for other services I use. Now my card has been blocked because of incorrect pin entry and I cannot call the support number from the Nederlands. When I do I get a voice message saying "The number have called has been barred" in Deutch. [name removed], you seem lovely. Please tell me there is another way for me to unblock this card.

Disappointing

Lots of screwing around to load money, slow to transfer, not accepted by some online systems, fees are quite expensive for the value provided and you can’t withdraw the money... kinda sucks

Australia P.Australia Post

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts Dave. You can withdraw the money from any ATM that accepts Visa, and reloads done in store are instant.

Roxy

Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges

Find out how Australia Post Load&Go Travel Card compares to other Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges

Waiting
WaitingBusselton

Waiting waiting again

Lee w
Lee wEpsom

Not aware of load change

Jackfu22
Jackfu22

Seems okay

The card itself works well, and costs a low price with few surcharges along the way. However, the website seems extremely hard to access with the card and is not recommended if you wish to check out things online.

venetian_blindSydney

Too hard to load money online

I bought a card over the counter and loaded it with $100 so that my teen can use it to buy bits and pieces. I wanted to test it, then load a larger amount once I was happy that it worked. It did work, but now it's costing me a lot of time trying to work out how to load more money on to it online.

When I click "load funds", it just has a very curt "ID Verification required to perform this service". My id has been good enough to get online, activate the card, view transactions and more. Surely my id could be good enough to at least get some INSTRUCTIONS on how to load more money??

The documentation is terrible. I'm sure there's a way, but honestly, I don't have time for this.

jacojay
jacojayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Duplicate transaction, one is pre authorised

I made purchase online by load and go travel card. Today I found available fund is reduced by twice than I spent. There are three transactions in the history. one is 100.09 pre authorised. Second one is 100. Third one is 0.09. Available fund is my account is reduced by 200.18. Why I get double charged?

tamin
tamindubbo

NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE.

I don't recommend this card for use. They took funds out for a new card without permission i did not request a new one and now its on its way and i want my money back and i don't want the new card.

Confused

Haven't used it yet, setting up is making me angry, can't see my card details online it's telling me to add card but I already have and I have no other option!!

Australia P.Australia Post

A nightmare in accessing Financial data, wallets and currency transfer

Keith B
Keith B

Mr. Happy
Mr. HappyPerth

Cannot use it for Itunes

I received the new card recently, then when I tried to set it up for ITunes payments, surprise it is not accepted there must be something wrong with the 3 numbers code or something. the old card I had worked perfecrly
I couldn't use either to pay my parking fees in the city (using the PayWave function)
This is annoying :-(

MarkSydney

The change that happened has removed some of the trust in their card and service

Maureen60
Maureen60AU

Poor New Card

Received New Card. Cannot Activate as it says "card added to another account.Check details" My details are correct and the new CVV number was correct. In frustration I added my old CVV number, it was accepted, locked in & cannot be changed. Will have to go on a spending spree so I do not loss my funds when the card expires.

Mohamad A.
Mohamad A.asked

Hey there I was just wondering if I can have a reoccurring membership with this card

Cat P.Australia Post

Hi Mohamad,

I've responded to your earlier question and private message, so please check either of those for my response.

- Cat

Mohamad A.
Mohamad A.asked

Hey there I was just wondering if I could have a recurring membership with this card

Cat P.Australia Post

Hi Mohamad,

I'm afraid not, as generally subscription based services require a credit card, whereas the Load and Go card acts as a debit card. Your best bet would be to speak with the company you'd like to have the membership with and see what they say.

- Cat

Tyler
Tylerasked

i loaded my travel card, but i can't make a w-drawer. every time i try to get cash at the ATM machine it keeps saying temporarily unavailable and transaction canceled. please someone tell me what is wrong and how can i fix it?

Anonymous762

I had a similar issue with this card. I tried to buy via eftpos at a shop with my savings in this card, and could not rectify the issue.

When I contacted load and go, to help me to get into my online Australia post load and go account they wanted me to give them a photo of my medicare card and drivers licence detalis online. I felt that doing this online may be unsafe, due to the possibility of I.D theft

Also, when I had money stolen out of my Australia post load and go account, when I complained to the Australia post staff, they would not even investigate it, or follow it up. The fees for load and go are very expensive. I think that you are better of using a special fee free or low fee bank account for online purposes, to get better customer service and lower fees.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Tyler

It's concerning to know that you can't use the ATM for a cash withdrawal. If you are still facing this issue, please call Card Services on 1800 549 718 within Australia or +44 207 649 9404 internationally for help 24/7.

Regards