Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Australia Post

252 questions from our users

Todd H.
Todd H.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my parcel has reached my local facility and said at 10am onboard for delivery today,now it says in transit again.usually it arrives when it says onboard today.curious as to why its now saying in transit again after being in the drivers van as it stated at 10am cheers

Lee
Lee
Princess
Princessasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Can lost parcel found out? Like after some time you found out parcel from somewhere like warehouse then can you deliver it?

FGS
FGSasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Always seem to be long delays. Covid has well and truly died now and you would think the business would have enough knowledge by now on how to execute scenario planning regardless. They don't even bother with excuses anymore. It just seems to sit at 'received for processing for days before moving to the next state for yet more (eventual) processing. The so-called on time (7 days) gets changed to just say 'updated' with an extra week added on and no further information. Surely there is a more efficient way to manage the postal service by now. Why do Aus Post execs get so much for doing so little. So much wastage ...

Jay V.
Jay V.

Yeah I have a similar thing from mount waverly aust post.

Fang-Ling K.
Fang-Ling K.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

The info shows Incorrectly sorted and forwarder to correct location. Actually, it arrived at the post office 3km away from my house last night and is now being sent back to the city (about 52km away). This means it will arrive with a delay of at least three days. Can I trouble you to make sure it doesn't get sent to further? No. AMQ575008301000935001

Jase

No, you may not. We are nothing to them. Bow down and accept your fate :)

Lisa
Lisaasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I am waiting for my passport and it has been sitting at like this for 5 days - Item processed at facility

DANDENONG SOUTH VIC. I am hoping to fly next week. Do I cancel my holiday? Will it arrive in time?? Please help. I lodged a tracking question and have had no answer and it is still sitting there today. My number is 564377274018.
My partner is also waiting for his passport.

Lisa

Auspost does not care.

Andy h
Andy hasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I was just wondering where R443274031200973006120905 is please, has Australia Post stolen it.

leemarmullasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

'Jet' in the post above must be an AP employee or a shill because NOBODY gets all their parcels delivered perfectly on time!
FLAG that post everyone, it's fake.

Paul B.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi - i have been tracking a parcel through the Auspost app. It has been delayed which is understandable. It seems to be in the delivery city but has been waiting to be processed for delivery for over a week. the number is 997061723842

tcameron5
tcameron5
leemarmullasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

There needs to be a Royal Commission to investigate Australia Post ASAP!

leemarmull

Australia Post are CRIMINALS!

Renelle H.
Renelle H.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there have been no updates on my package that was sent out on Monday from Brisbane city, it says it's still pending. Tracking number 63236599429093

Amethyst1912
Amethyst1912

Perhaps if you ask Australia Post Renelle - I'm not Australia Post.

Susannah
Susannahasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have lodged 2 complaints for failed delivery attempts. I have heard nothing from Australia post regarding the issues. However they have promptly issued me with a survey on how they resolved the issue??? Wt?!
Has anyone else experience this?

Susanna B.
Susanna B.

Yes, I get that as well. Once you hang up on Australia Post Customer Service they are quick to send you an email with a link for survey, but they are not resolving your issue.

they are arrogant unhuman

Mallee S.
Mallee S.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

my parcel said coming today but doesn't get delivered??

Mar
Marasked

Hi there

Have seen this message since 30th Nov

Ready for processing
It's either waiting to be picked up from the sender or ready for sorting at our facility.

How can I know or how long will it be before I receive it its nearly two weeks since I've purchased the product.

M s.
M s.

i have had the exact same thing on the site it says delays are expected this is factored into the expected delivery date however I have not been issued with a delivery date will be calling them tomorrow

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for parcel R616497016883134006120901 to 2074.
Why is it going back and forth Sydney to Lismore?
Thanks,J

Reikioz13

All Auspost questions are ignored by Auspost and you will never receive a satisfactory answer.

Collin
Collinasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel was due 29 oct. Tracking shows “we’ve got it” for the last three weeks but no revised delivery date. No point contacting them they just say the same unhelpful thing every time. I can understand Covid delays but no updates at all!!!!!
Tracking no:34at150801000930305

Angela
Angelaasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I’ve ordered a pair of shoes from Birtinya, Queensland on 3rd November but they have not come or even been processed. I am in Sydney and it is past the expected delivery date. My tracking is 99705690971501004300904. Thankyou

Collin
Collinasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Two parcels posted on the same date, 19 October 2021. One was delivered 27 October. The other identical item’s tracking seems to have frozen in time after tracking saying “we’ve got it” - I.e. no updates despite acknowledging my query lodged on 8 November.

Tracking number 34ATH5001508. What’s going on?

NTT
NTTasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi, can you advise on the status of 34ARU500371601000931500 please.
Over 24 hours and its still in transit at the same location.

Thank you.

Wong H.
Wong H.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I am waiting for my parcel and is outside of expected delivery time frame.
R349026026623248006120907
It once send to Tasmanian, and now is sending back to Melbourne. Wonder they have the right address.

NTT
NTTasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi, could you let me know the status of
RPP4463700510009555326605
please.

It has been nearly a week and the delivery date hs passed, but its still stuck in Perth.

Tony S
Tony S

You would be better Contacting AU post on facebook messenger as its the only way to get a response out of them these days. They havent bothered replying here in ages.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Other Couriers