Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

roycerolls

roycerollsGreenwood

Cut the crap

parcel received by Aus post and 4 days later tracking says "received and awaiting processing " Im supposed to write thirty words what else can I say about poor performance Corona virus being blamed for bad service
Pathetic

Hi Roycerolls,

Are you still waiting for it to arrive? Feel free to share the tracking number with me if you wish.

One star because I can't give zero

The last two parcels I have had sent to me have shown up on tracking as awaiting collection at Wilton GPO. But both times I have never gotten a pick up slip in my mailbox. This have never been a problem before Has the contractor in the area changed. If so it seems they are not doing their job. Both times the parcel was at the GPO so why didn't I get a slip in my mailbox, the box has a lock so it cannot of been stolen. The drivers/contractors around here are not even trying to deliver my stuff. Don't blame COVID-19 for delays or other errors this virus has been around for over a year now and business is booming for all delivery companies. Spend some of the profits on providing the service the customers are paying for.

Wilton 2571

tim

tim

What a joke!

Really wish they took the word Australia out of their name because the service they provide is not what I would call Australian anymore. Absolute garbage! 7 business days for a letter! days and days for a parcel to travel a few hundred klms, lost packages, packages delivered to wrong address and stolen. All of these things have happen to me in the last 4 MONTHS. Claiming its corona virus' fault! what crap! hire more people, do the job we pay you to do and do it better!! I'll tell it how it is!! Australia post sucks now!

Recent customer

Recent customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor management in deliver items and keeping client home safe, always left gate open after delivery. Pure lazy.

Poor handling of delivery and slow in delivery. Often left gate open and too lazy to wait for a minute for someone to get the door and "run" away. Damaged my gate and this time today again left gate open. Very irresponsible. Customer service is poorly managed despite multiple concern raised for the above. Better use Sendel, cheap and fast even delivers during weekends with way much cheaper rates. Australia post is unreliable.

Ariel

ArielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High cost, super slow delivery

Firstly, waiting 13 days for a parcel sending from VIC to SA ( ridiculous!). Secondly, I’ve been home all day to receive the parcel but the delivery guy just left a collection card without knocking the door. I have to walk to post office collect it myself after4:30pm. Informed this issue to local post office, the lady said : nothing I could do, I’m just a post office officer. (Of course, what can you do?) How could you guys increase postage/ delivery costs every year but unable to provide the basic service?! Disappointed!

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Honestly never any issues

Hi Veronika,

Thanks so much for your positive review, it means a lot to us! I hope your dog is doing okay and I'll be happy to track the supplements for you if you can share the tracking number with me?

Veronika

She’s up and down, I’m hoping the shark cartilage powder and bone broth powder help, I got 50g of both to test if she can handle it and how she does on it before committing to larger amounts. Sent you the tracking via the other send message function.

Chelsea C.

Chelsea C.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivering To Wrong Address Constantly!!

Today will be the 6th time in as many months that my packages/mail has been delivered to my neighbors and vica verca!!
This is becoming ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS!!! It is SO illegal to be doing this more than the one or two times allowed for human error!!! I'm not sure who on earth they are hiring to be posties these days!?!?! One day it will be confidential or of great value and someone will end up suing Aus Post!!! I wouldn't have minded if it was once or twice but when it's coming close to 10 times a year, they are takin the [word removed]!!

Ruth

Ruth

Always been amazing!!

I just want to say how helpful Auspost has always been with my packages. I order multiple packages to be delivered to my house each month through Auspost and they always provide me with estimated delivery dates. They’re never late to deliver and things turn up in perfect condition. Not to mention sending me text reminders when things are arriving the morning of. I just ordered a mattress and the courier chosen by the company was Aramex. They won’t provide me with any information on my package and don’t even have a contact number I can call to discuss the estimated delivery date of my mattress. I’m so thankful that Auspost has always been so helpful to me and I will only stick with them or Startrack from now on!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your positive review, it really helps us! :)

ToyRoo

ToyRooSydney, NSW

Great service by Australia Post

Its been over 3 years we have been using Australia Post for our business, great dealing with the Smeaton Grange staff, looking forward to work with the team in 2021

Sender or ReceiverSender

Sharon

Sharon

Best Christmas shopping ever

On Sunday 13th December I ordered my Christmas shopping online. All of my parcels (6 in total) arrived within 6 days. I had fantastic service including my local post office

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review Sharon :) hope you have an amazing Christmas!

Jasmine at Banora Pt

Awesome service. She saved me a lot of time and worry. I don’t think I’m special. I’ll be willing to bet she’s this efficient and curious to all her customers everyday... and further I think she’s part of a great team. These delivery folks have to negotiate my crazy driveway. Thanks, great work and stay safe!

Hi Spencer,

I'd love to get this passed onto her manager if that's okay? Does she deliver your mail or work at the Post Office? Can you also send me a privaet message with your full name, email and phone number?

BillMelbourne

Terrible and careless

Just received a tennis racquet yesterday. Thank goodness my wife was there when the delivery guy arrived. He was just about to throw the tennis racquet into the house like a newspaper when she explained we have a gate!!! He wasn't in uniform so suspect he was some form of contractor. Incompetent and rude. Shame on Aust post. We deserve better.

Hi Bill,

I recommend sending me a private message with the details requested and remove your comment as this is a public forum.

How do I dm you?

RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can not believe companies still use them

JohnG

JohnGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wine sellers please note - Wine delivered in 38 degree heat.

3.5
Mr Bass

Mr BassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can’t believe how awesome Australia Post have been during lockdown

Being stuck working from home and reliant on internet shopping, I can’t believe how awesome Australia Post have been throughout the pandemic! The delays have not been as bad as expected and multiple deliveries have been spot on. Also, the drivers have been super friendly and courteous. When we needed them to step up, they did! Thank you

RebekahPerth, WA

They are the telstra of the postal industry

Received a delivery, opened it up and even though it was well packaged and secure, the delicate items were smashed into a million pieces. It looked like it had been dropped from a high height or someone had jumped on it. Aus post took 0 responsibility. No duty of care. And refused to even respond when requesting investigation.

Ok thanks Rebekah,

Please send me a private message with your full name, contact number and either the case number or tracking number for this item and we'll get it sorted out for you.

Kim

KimVictoria

Great postys

Thumbs up for the postys there great polite helpful pity there management didnt stop mucking them around good on the on rd postys keep up the good work...stop changing our postys management get a grip

Priscila L.Australia Post

I love my postie! They do so much and deserve more recognition!

Amy

AmyNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

The staff are always very friendly and efficient when I arrive to collect my parcels. Great experience and staff display great customer service to clients whenever I visit the post office.

Kay JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery drivers are not wearing their masks correctly

On three separate occasions, delivery drivers have not been wearing their masks correctly.
1) Nose uncovered
2) Nose and mouth uncovered
3) Nose uncovered

This is just not good enough. This has been reported but I doubt anything has been done.

Kay Jay

You are right in that it's not a good enough excuse. A mask that moves around to the point of not being on someone's face at all, is just a lack of care. The reference number(s) are 36224607 & 36056845.

Bijal

Bijal

Drivers do not read package instruction for delivery and sent to post for collection

Drivers do not read instruction on package and do not attempt to deliver and directly send to nearest Post for collection. It happened few times and it is really disappointing. There is instruction on package to deliver during opening hours but there is no any card for missed delivery that means they did not came for delivery and send direct to post for collection.