Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Stephanie Q.

Stephanie Q.Sydney, NSW

Disgusting, corrupt and unethical

roycerolls

roycerollsGreenwood

Cut the crap

parcel received by Aus post and 4 days later tracking says "received and awaiting processing " Im supposed to write thirty words what else can I say about poor performance Corona virus being blamed for bad service
Pathetic

tim

tim

What a joke!

Really wish they took the word Australia out of their name because the service they provide is not what I would call Australian anymore. Absolute garbage! 7 business days for a letter! days and days for a parcel to travel a few hundred klms, lost packages, packages delivered to wrong address and stolen. All of these things have happen to me in the last 4 MONTHS. Claiming its corona virus' fault! what crap! hire more people, do the job we pay you to do and do it better!! I'll tell it how it is!! Australia post sucks now!

Recent customer

Recent customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor management in deliver items and keeping client home safe, always left gate open after delivery. Pure lazy.

Poor handling of delivery and slow in delivery. Often left gate open and too lazy to wait for a minute for someone to get the door and "run" away. Damaged my gate and this time today again left gate open. Very irresponsible. Customer service is poorly managed despite multiple concern raised for the above. Better use Sendel, cheap and fast even delivers during weekends with way much cheaper rates. Australia post is unreliable.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Bar E.Sydney, NSW

Non-delivery nightmare

Bar E.

*Typo - ‘al lady’ = ‘all day’.

I also want to add that I rang just after the non-delivery and the customer service person was at least sympathetic and polite, though of course it doesn’t make up for Australia Post’s behaviour

Vaness

VanessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why is Pania Working in Customer Service?

I’ve spoken with Pania in CS many times now and each time she bullies me and is so snarky! I really feel that she should be kinder and more professional to customers. We hold valid enquires and she uses our expense to be rude. I have reported this before but it just won’t stop. Now each time I get a disclaimer about ‘treating staff with respect’ after I have made a complaint? Ugh. When she answers my calls at ShopMate, I now just hang up.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misdelivers And will not retrieve parcel for me. I'm still waiting.

My parcel was delivered to the wrong address as stated on tracking. I called customer service representative to confirm this. They promise to retrieve and have it delivered, I received email next day at around 7 am that they personally handed it to me. I know this not to be true because I was at home at around that time and they do not deliver before 7. They have provided no evidence of delivery. I have called customer service 3 times with the promise they will get my parcel. I still do not have it and they won't retrieve it. I want compensation so I can re order my item.

Ariel

ArielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High cost, super slow delivery

Firstly, waiting 13 days for a parcel sending from VIC to SA ( ridiculous!). Secondly, I’ve been home all day to receive the parcel but the delivery guy just left a collection card without knocking the door. I have to walk to post office collect it myself after4:30pm. Informed this issue to local post office, the lady said : nothing I could do, I’m just a post office officer. (Of course, what can you do?) How could you guys increase postage/ delivery costs every year but unable to provide the basic service?! Disappointed!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
kathy

kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My rating has declined now

My package was sent to the Ballarat post office on Monday and I live in Ballarat I haven't received it,the idiots sent it to bayswater in Melbourne,what idiots are sorting the mail why would you send a package from Melbourne to its destination,then send it to bayswater Melbourne still waiting for my item who you got working there idiots

Hi Kathy,

Sounds like we accidentally missorted your items and could have been a human error however we do have machines that mostly sort mail and could have caused this error. Can you please share the tracking number with me?

Couriers

Last 3 items not delivered. No attempt was made!

Chris R.
Chris R.
Priscila L.Australia Post

If you change your mind and would like to me take a second look just send me a message with the details.

John from Armadale

John from ArmadaleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not sure if anyone works at Australia Post these days

Where else in the world would a postal service receive a parcel, keep it at the sorting centre for over two weeks then forward it to distribution centre 14 kms away when the intended destination is a thousand kms away. The distribution centre is now sending the parcel back to the sorting centre. Good grief this circular motion is the beginning of a parcel black hole.

Damian

DamianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incompetent

Ordered a packaged on the 11th of November and the latest it would arrive is on the 23rd of November. AusPost told me on the 5th of January that they lost it. Someone should sue them.

Hi Damian,

I know this is not the outcome you'd like and I am sorry we let you down here. If there's anything I can do to help let me know.

maxfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid Australia Post wherever you can!!!

Ant Sydney

Ant SydneySydney, NSW

Getting really tired of “attempted delivery” when we are home all day

Over the last 6 months Aus Post seems to have stopped delivering parcels and just sends emails/sms or leaves cards for “attempted delivery”. We live in an apartment and are always home. Just now we got an email whilst sitting here at home. There was no attempted delivery. What is the point of paying for door to door delivery if we have to pick it up ourselves. This behaviour from AP is becoming all too common and they need to be held accountable.

3.5

Bought a bottle of Gucci for a damn thief

I was in downtown at the day of delivery, I live by myself and nobody was home. How can you give my parcel to the thief ??????
That is disgusting and nobody gonna escape of crap post. Funny

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Troy

TroyPerth, WA

Disgraceful service

Nearly 1 week after Xmas and none of our kids presents have arrived, 10 packages in total. Have sent multiple emails and don't even get a reply anymore. Disgraceful service.

Darron33Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incompetent Drivers Falsely Report Attempted Delivery

Trac Ha

Trac HaSydney, NSW

Post lost

Package sent 1 month within Sydney and they still not arrive. I was sent 2 small bottles in thick envelope (sender and receiver was clearly displayed) by placed it in the red postal box.

Hi Trac,

A month is a while and I'd like to help, do you have any trackings for these items?

Megz1991

Megz1991

Liars and hopeless

Had 2 parcels sent to me through australia post . 1 arrived the other did not, when I complained they said he didnt remember but gps said he was there, I explained that obviously he was because I got one package. I proved them wrong and that he signed my package off without delivering it. They said they would compensate me but quickly back peddled and said it must of been stolen. Because he remembers delivering it. Why would someone steal 1 package and not the other. Also in a matter of 10 minutes. Manager was ment to call me and never did. Just lies after lies with this company

Absolute garbage service

Hi there,

This sounds very frustrating as we failed to redirect your parcel as you asked us to. Have you been able to pick it up since? Feel free to share the tracking number as I would like to see why it wasn't redirected.

Rose

Roseasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my registered mail has been marked delayed for few days.Can you please check when I can expect it as an important document in there.its coming from Perth to Qld
Im the receiver
RPP4463800094002295400608

Mike.Xasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

All parcels were delayed . All waiting to be processed for delivery. Mostly have been delayed over 1 month already. Pls let me know when they can be deliveried. Thank you.

R332435017332550006120906
R632219017398827006120900
R329105017873313006120901
R537668007852903006120905

Hi Mike,

All these parcels should have arrived by now and haven't. I can see cases have been logged for all these parcels, some cases were waiting for replies for and some are still in progress. Can you please tell me if you are the sender or receiver of these parcels?

Im receiver

Hi?

Omar S.

Omar S.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I want to know where my package is and when itll be delivered to me. i need it by tomorrow as im moving after that and its already delayed. the status is "delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery" and even though im in melbourne it was sent to Tasmania.

what is going on with my package and when should i get it ?

TRACKING NO. 33XJN1237297

Hi Omar,

Happy to help! I can see this one was sent on the 5th and we estimating delivery for up to eight business days which is today! Again this is only an estimation and seems this one is caught up in a delay. I'm very sorry about this but it seems it may not arrive in time. Are you moving interstate or are you able to get the parcel after it arrives? It should be delivered to you by next Wednesday, or even sooner. The majority of delayed parcels turn up three days after the estimated delivery date. Again, I am sorry for the longer wait but I do hope it arrives soon.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives