LinaeSydney, NSW

Paid $10 for a 500g parcel to be delivered

Ordered an item from a large retailer. Delivery date on app says one of two dates. O.K. But no delivery! Tracking is useless. Not sure why they are still in business! One of the worst service providers in Australia.

Delivery TimeLate
Gregg6471
Gregg6471AU

Absolutely Hopeless, avoid it like the plague

Sent a fairly expensive Vintage Camera via Auspost on the 24th May, 2021. It still has not been delivered almost a month later, according to tracking the camera circled back to a post office less than 5kms from where it was posted 4 times before being intercepted following 4 requests to Australia post and an Ombudsman's complaint. It was then send again. You might think that after such a run around and poor service that they would try to expedite the delivery but no.... tracking shows it stuck in Dandenong less than 30kms from where it was sent for the past 6 days. Unfortunately, there is no way to provide a rating of zero

DDD
DDDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Post man doesn't knock the door or leave a card.

The delivery man doesn't knock the door. Didn't leave a card either. Tracking update in the morning was "with driver". I was home all day. I checked the post box a few times. Then I received a text message at 5.30 stating the parcel is at a post office which is not close to my house. We don't have any dog.
This has happened a few times.

Allan GillPerth, WA

Where's my delivery?

I just received a call from my rental managers asking for the rent review forms. I claimed they were posted over 2 weeks ago and they accepted that as they know Australia Post loses thousands of pieces of mail every day. I know I'll have to repeat the process and just hope this does not adversely affect my accommodations!

Allan Gill

No, it was a self reply envelope!

Ash
AshCentral Queensland, QLD

No help to find lost item

Package got delivered to the wrong address which was 30 minutes away from my place and Australia Post did nothing to help me find the parcel. Couldn’t even respond to my enquiry about the package going missing (which I sent multiple ones). Was an expensive package too. Very disappointing

Les
LesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

4 days so far to deliver one kilometer away

I am waiting on a parcel a model train locomotive posted from a person only one kilometer from my home here in a suburb of Adelaide. Posted on Monday the 7th of June. It is now the 10th of June and it is still not here. At a cost of almost $10 for delivery this is appalling. I could have walked there and back and collected it last Monday but I trusted Aust Post to deliver within my own city fast. As I write I just received a package at my door from Melbourne posted last Saturday. Okay AP I would not reward you with $12,000 watches.
My article number is EBA02130338601000840902.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Don't Lie
Don't LieNew South Wales

What The Heck?

Amended my address twice due to their website changing back to incorrect address and gee be cause it’s an address with an A not the straight street number Australia Post keep changing to. So basically the Granny Flat on the property. Now my delivery is coming 4 days later. I’ve even rung to have the address updated over 2 months ago.

Lost parcel

Parcel is lost, but Australia Post says I have no right to any information about my parcel as I am not the sender. I have paid for both product and postage so where is the incentive for the sender to follow up with Australia Post. I can't even claim insurance. Buyer beware.....if something goes wrong, as it often does with Australia Post, you have no rights whatsoever.

Other Couriers

Australia Post is a disgrace.

I am an avid eBayer. Australia Post needs to do something and fast. Delivery times are ridiculous! As far as Victoria goes. I will not make a purchase in that state any more. Parcels do not move period. I am sick of their covid crap ( lock downs etc). Nor can i accept any excuses from Australia Post. If they are getting more parcels, then hire more staff. Do something for crying out aloud.

TrinaSydney, NSW

Another non delivery....

Despite providing feedback to Australia post’s customer service about my parcel not being delivered on numerous occasions, no much has improved.

Both my husband and I were home waiting for our delivery, based on the message saying it would be delivered between 12:30-12:45. At 2pm, with still no sign of the delivery, we go to the mailbox only to find a note stating an attempted delivery at 1:30pm.

Now, we were both home so how could we possibly miss the doorbell? Unless of course delivery was not made and the note was simply slotted in the mail box

Ray
Ray

Tracking

What can I say been stuffed around and no one wants to take responsibility.
Last week my package sat at Fairfield post office for a week and no one bothered to contact me. Again didn't give a stuff. I had to ring to chase up.
Now today sat all day for a package and again these clowns let us down. Not giving a crap.
Now told maybe tomorrow but ño reason as to why.

Hi Ray,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your deliveries. Thanks for sending a private message with your number. I'll give you a call so that we can have a chat and see what we can do to fix this moving forward.

Parcel processing times

Parcel has been with Aus post since the 12th May with same status: ready for processing. I have no further information. It should not take this long! Maybe the parcel has been lost?

Alice F.Australia Post

I can see why you'd be worried about your parcel being lost! If you could share your tracking number I would be more than happy to see what's going on for you.

Alice

Myreview
Myreview

Hi Alice, tracking is 33MU6503581501000930305 thanks.

Jan A
Jan AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed in Australia Post

I posted to Melbourne Polytechnic which is always open. But the item was not delivered and held over at the post office. The deadline for the item is now missed. I paid $9 for the service. I should have just driven over and delivered it myself. Australia Post seems to have a new practice where the recipient has to pick up their mail and do Australia Post's work for them.

LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Delivery Experience

Australia Post - Case: 39619900

Other Couriers

Bad experiences many times with the delivery.

Was asked to pick up parcel myself many times even though I am at home all day. Even though the parcel itself states leave in a safe place, Australia Post told me there is no safe spot to leave. I am live in house, no steps. Apparently the drivers don’t want to jump out of the car. Since it happens to me a lot, I reckon Australia Post give them the permissions to do that.

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

Damon T.
Damon T.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice