Linae
LinaeSydney, NSW

Paid $10 for a 500g parcel to be delivered

Ordered an item from a large retailer. Delivery date on app says one of two dates. O.K. But no delivery! Tracking is useless. Not sure why they are still in business! One of the worst service providers in Australia.

MissyMoo92
MissyMoo92Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rediculous.

Driver refuses to drop off any parcels at my front door due to a "unsafe driveway" because apparently reversing out of my driveway is too dangerous when i dont understand how they keep putting the collect from post office notices in my letterbox when you have to pull into my driveway to do that, so they will pull up my driveway to deliver the collection notices but cannot deliver parcel to my door. Ive had a case pending for 2 weeks and i was replied to with a rude reply. Toll and startrack have no issues and always deliver to my door. Sick of wasting my time with them.

PrivateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good to know: it takes longer to deliver from Adelaide to the Adelaide Hills than from the UK to Australia !

Shipping TypeInternational
Alice F.Australia Post
Private

Thank you for responding.

Gh M
Gh MSydney, NSW

Superior reliable delivery service.

With receiving many packages from different companies,Auspost stands out from the rest.Prompt, professional, friendly & reliable delivery,communications & tracking service. Thank you Australia Post for the endless parcels received on time and in perfect conditions.

AimeeEyre Peninsula, SA

Zero stars if i could

I don't know how this always seems to happen! Apparently my parcel (a birthday present for my daughter) has hit 'congestion'. Which essentially means it has been sitting in Adelaide for 6 days doing nothing. Now I have been told it is delayed. I live in SA so it shouldn't take in excess of a week for a parcel to travel 4 hours. Auspost won't even do anything until after the 24th and then if the parcel is 'missing' it will be too late to order another. Can't blame covid, this has happened to me before covid was even an issue. Disappointing to say the least

Cat P.Australia Post

Item is shipped from Melbourne but it needs to be sent to Queensland to be processed and sent back

Biggest joke of a service. My item was purchased online, the warehouse is 30 mins from my place. AusPost send it to Queensland, I assume because they don't care about the environment to then process it for 1 day and send it back down to Melbourne. Absolute disgrace.

Hi Mike,

This sounds very frustrating and a complete waste of time. Can you please share the tracking number with me? Sometimes we may have to send your parcel to another sorting facility if one has reached capacity, this helps avoid backlogs.

Mike Valencia
Mike Valencia

ive lost hundreds in item worth

theres been multiplw times i dont recieve delivery notices until my stuff gets sent back and i lose my item. they have also thrown expensive and delicate work equipment over my fence repeatedly, i sh*t you not. i am disabled and work from home. when they stuff up with my equipment i lose money from missed work. i just cant rely in this kind of garbo for my livelihood.

on a side note gladys from their twitter needs to pull her head in because i dont think sassing aussie customers with genuine concerns is the look auspost is going for- unless they are? wouldnt be surprised

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
AdConnect S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

RESOLVED EXCELLENTLY! Out for delivery then in transit again!

Did a fantastic job when queried as to why parcel was out for delivery then in transit again. Was given excellent service and allowed me to pick up parcel from Depo

AdConnect S.

Thanks this was resolved excellently by your customer service team. Excellent service!

Stuart
StuartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excuses, excuses.

Got a parcel coming from Cairns to Brisbane. Should be here in 2 or 3 days. There are all these Covid excuses but no parcel. We all know about the lack of Covid in Queensland. Tracking app doesn't update. Why would you use Australia Post? Any other company would care about getting your parcel to you. Australia Post just give excuses.

K Horrocks
K HorrocksSydney, NSW

Queens land to NSW via PERTH

Posted with tracking number on 23 April in Queensland registered in Perth Western Australia of all places on 1 March (day which was supposed to be delivered to moi) didn't get to Sydney till the 4 March delivered 5 March, thankfully it arrived but why send mail to the totally opposite side if this ‘Great Southern Land’ that doesn’t make fiscal sense

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia post ...postie

I don't know the postie but he has something agents my letter box he can't put it in right ?
Wet mail damaged mail mail can not be retrieved from the letter box with out been damage .............

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Unhappy

Im still investing and gathering evidence before i make any more comments

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Shipping TypeInternational
Tobias
TobiasCentral West, NSW

How long is a piece of string

Love Australia Post

I have never had an issue with Australia Post. Our post man (yes, he is a man) is excellent, he goes out of his way to deliver parcels in a safe place and places items in a plastic bag when it's raining. I can't understand why so many people have so many negative things to say. I just received a parcel on Wednesday in WA sent from VIC on Monday and Tuesday was a public holiday. Outstanding work!

Kirsty

Hi Casey, the most recent tracking number is 33UP80100181. I hope you can find the details and let the postie know. Thanks :) Kirsty

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just for privacy reasons, if you can send us your full name, email, and phone in a private message we can pass feedback on for you :)

roycerolls
roycerollsGreenwood

Cut the crap

parcel received by Aus post and 4 days later tracking says "received and awaiting processing " Im supposed to write thirty words what else can I say about poor performance Corona virus being blamed for bad service
Pathetic

Hi Roycerolls,

Are you still waiting for it to arrive? Feel free to share the tracking number with me if you wish.

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

Damon T.
Damon T.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice