1.6

ShirleyHunter Region, NSW

Fragile parcel damaged

If Australia Post treat all mail the way they treat parcels labelled fragile then goodness help us!

Glass items enclosed in this box that’s clearly marked Fragile !

The item took almost 2 weeks from Sydney to Cairns and this is the way it was received!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Ibne F.Australia Post
Shirley

Hi there , do you have an email address that I can send photos to please. Thank you

Ibne F.Australia Post
Kjo
KjoHunter Region, NSW

6 days so far to deliver a parcel 25 minutes from where parcel posted from

6 days, no updates online tracking only info is the post office received it 11.am Wednesday 5th August. Well yes I know they received it I posted it. No further updates although phone enquires tell me to use the drop down tracking information.....25 minutes away is the delivery postcode.

Michael M.Australia Post
Other Couriers

James T
James TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced for what it is.

I recently posted a mug to a friend as a gift. The postage on it cost $9.20. Personally I find that way over priced. I order a lot of goods from online and most other countries offer much cheaper and more reliable services. I just don't understand how Australia post can continue to increase its prices yet the service, speed, and methods haven't improved in the past 20 years.
Would I RECOMMEND Them? NO.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Couriers

Bee R.
Bee R.Hunter Region, NSW

Over a week for a parcel to go less than 50km?!

Small box containing a soft toy posted at Cardiff post office to go to Neath - approx 50km.
Posted Friday 20/9 still has not arrived 27/9. How can it take over a week for a parcel to travel 50km?

OzzyramjetPerth, WA

Totally incompetent staff! Absolutely no training from above, asked if I could show them what to do!!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Belinda
BelindaPerth, WA

Sooo slow, it's frustrating!

To post mail within your own country is getting slower and slower. I have a business account with Aust Post and can't believe how slow it takes for post and its only getting worse. I track the moment i post to the moment it gets received and sometimes it takes 4 -5 days for a parcel sent within 50km radius. I'm sure they just put the parcels that have paid for standard post in a big heap for a few days and then decide to post it. I'm looking at other services apart from this lot tomorrow morning. Overseas parcels get here quicker! Shame on this disgusting service.

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Issues with auspost website recognising my tracking number, which is worrisome. But a call to their customer service cleared things up very quickly. Grateful for the help, hope they can improve the website as there was no reason the number could not work.

Sami M.Australia Post

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Casey K.Australia Post

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

Damon T.
Damon T.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice