Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

1.6

ShirleyHunter Region, NSW

Fragile parcel damaged

If Australia Post treat all mail the way they treat parcels labelled fragile then goodness help us!

Glass items enclosed in this box that’s clearly marked Fragile !

The item took almost 2 weeks from Sydney to Cairns and this is the way it was received!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Ibne F.Australia Post
Shirley

Hi there , do you have an email address that I can send photos to please. Thank you

Ibne F.Australia Post
Kjo

KjoHunter Region, NSW

6 days so far to deliver a parcel 25 minutes from where parcel posted from

6 days, no updates online tracking only info is the post office received it 11.am Wednesday 5th August. Well yes I know they received it I posted it. No further updates although phone enquires tell me to use the drop down tracking information.....25 minutes away is the delivery postcode.

Michael M.Australia Post
Other Couriers
James T

James TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced for what it is.

I recently posted a mug to a friend as a gift. The postage on it cost $9.20. Personally I find that way over priced. I order a lot of goods from online and most other countries offer much cheaper and more reliable services. I just don't understand how Australia post can continue to increase its prices yet the service, speed, and methods haven't improved in the past 20 years.
Would I RECOMMEND Them? NO.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Couriers

Bee R.

Bee R.Hunter Region, NSW

Over a week for a parcel to go less than 50km?!

Small box containing a soft toy posted at Cardiff post office to go to Neath - approx 50km.
Posted Friday 20/9 still has not arrived 27/9. How can it take over a week for a parcel to travel 50km?

OzzyramjetPerth, WA

Totally incompetent staff! Absolutely no training from above, asked if I could show them what to do!!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Belinda

BelindaPerth, WA

Sooo slow, it's frustrating!

To post mail within your own country is getting slower and slower. I have a business account with Aust Post and can't believe how slow it takes for post and its only getting worse. I track the moment i post to the moment it gets received and sometimes it takes 4 -5 days for a parcel sent within 50km radius. I'm sure they just put the parcels that have paid for standard post in a big heap for a few days and then decide to post it. I'm looking at other services apart from this lot tomorrow morning. Overseas parcels get here quicker! Shame on this disgusting service.

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Issues with auspost website recognising my tracking number, which is worrisome. But a call to their customer service cleared things up very quickly. Grateful for the help, hope they can improve the website as there was no reason the number could not work.

Sami M.Australia Post

Kynan S.

Kynan S.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel is saying it was Incorrectly sorted and forwarded to correct location I have not had this happen before, could I have some clarrification on this and perhaps any infomation on the location of the package so far.
I am the reciever.
33VAW514247301000934502
Thanks in advance!

Rose

Roseasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my registered mail has been marked delayed for few days.Can you please check when I can expect it as an important document in there.its coming from Perth to Qld
Im the receiver
RPP4463800094002295400608

Hi Rose,

This item was estimated to arrive today as it can take up to 8 business days from Perth to Queensland however we should allow a few extra days as delays can happen. We advise customers to allow an extra three days for delays so it should hopefully be delivered to you by the 27th. I know it's concerning not seeing any new scans but it's normal not to see any whilst your item moves interstate and the next scan you should see is once it's sorted in Queensland then another scan at your local delivery centre.

Mike.Xasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

All parcels were delayed . All waiting to be processed for delivery. Mostly have been delayed over 1 month already. Pls let me know when they can be deliveried. Thank you.

R332435017332550006120906
R632219017398827006120900
R329105017873313006120901
R537668007852903006120905

Hi Mike,

All these parcels should have arrived by now and haven't. I can see cases have been logged for all these parcels, some cases were waiting for replies for and some are still in progress. Can you please tell me if you are the sender or receiver of these parcels?

Im receiver