1.2

ive lost hundreds in item worth

theres been multiplw times i dont recieve delivery notices until my stuff gets sent back and i lose my item. they have also thrown expensive and delicate work equipment over my fence repeatedly, i sh*t you not. i am disabled and work from home. when they stuff up with my equipment i lose money from missed work. i just cant rely in this kind of garbo for my livelihood.

on a side note gladys from their twitter needs to pull her head in because i dont think sassing aussie customers with genuine concerns is the look auspost is going for- unless they are? wouldnt be surprised

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia post ...postie

I don't know the postie but he has something agents my letter box he can't put it in right ?
Wet mail damaged mail mail can not be retrieved from the letter box with out been damage .............

Unhappy

Im still investing and gathering evidence before i make any more comments

Recent customer
Recent customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor management in deliver items and keeping client home safe, always left gate open after delivery. Pure lazy.

Poor handling of delivery and slow in delivery. Often left gate open and too lazy to wait for a minute for someone to get the door and "run" away. Damaged my gate and this time today again left gate open. Very irresponsible. Customer service is poorly managed despite multiple concern raised for the above. Better use Sendel, cheap and fast even delivers during weekends with way much cheaper rates. Australia post is unreliable.

Couriers

RebekahPerth, WA

They are the telstra of the postal industry

Received a delivery, opened it up and even though it was well packaged and secure, the delicate items were smashed into a million pieces. It looked like it had been dropped from a high height or someone had jumped on it. Aus post took 0 responsibility. No duty of care. And refused to even respond when requesting investigation.

Ok thanks Rebekah,

Please send me a private message with your full name, contact number and either the case number or tracking number for this item and we'll get it sorted out for you.

ShirleyHunter Region, NSW

Fragile parcel damaged

If Australia Post treat all mail the way they treat parcels labelled fragile then goodness help us!

Glass items enclosed in this box that’s clearly marked Fragile !

The item took almost 2 weeks from Sydney to Cairns and this is the way it was received!

Sender or ReceiverSender
Ibne F.Australia Post
Shirley

Hi there , do you have an email address that I can send photos to please. Thank you

Ibne F.Australia Post
Roasty
RoastyBrisbane

Getting worse every day

wynnie
wynnie

Depends on the driver

Some drivers are good, others lazy and just throw your parcel over the fence - and yes I have heard my new bone china cups smash as they did it. I also often get packages for other addresses left at my door.

OzzyramjetPerth, WA

Totally incompetent staff! Absolutely no training from above, asked if I could show them what to do!!

Sender or ReceiverSender

K.Y.B
K.Y.BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This company doesn't do "post" at all

Australia post have destroyed valuable chemicals i have had sent to my farm on multiple occasions now and refuse even to offer an apology. When i rang to enquire and speak to someone i was abused and told to "find someone else next time", after which she simply hung up.

Couriers

Drop kick my parcel that contains my $499 Sony Headphones, What a terrible man and service

Absolutely terrible

Absolutely horrible, two days I have been home for my delivery awaiting in the lounge that is right next to the front door and two days I have not had one knock at my door just a message regarding to go and pick up a parcel that had been delivered but no one was home, I now don't have time to go and pick up my presents for Mother's Day, that is ridiculous how lazy can you be

Sami M.Australia Post

It is raining and my post was left on the ground where there is a downhill slope my university books are now wet

My package was late afternoon and in a drenched condition, product was wet aswell. I was not given information about when my product would arrive, I was asked how and where I would like it delivered.

Sami M.Australia Post

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

Damon T.
Damon T.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice