Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 2 of 4)

Victor Thorpe

Victor Thorpe

Very slow delivery and bad service

We in Aust used to have one of the best postal services in the world now with very high paid excutives we have gone backwards and now have a third world service. It is no good blaming the virus as by now they should have overcome all that. We know that it is the excuse that the telecom, Banks and all big companys use but what excuse are they going to use when the virus is gone.

Please note the high paid excutives are not taking a paid cut but keep taking more. Why should it take two weeks or more to send a package from Sydney to Perth in this day and age

GIO T.

GIO T.

tracking doesn't work 6 working days its been in the one spot. 2 messages not even a reply

no not sender
No it was due on the 26th of June 2020
still waiting on delivery
No to tracking its still in the same place 6 working day ago and still no movement

Believeyoume

BelieveyoumeDarling Downs, QLD

Unprofessional...

1st parcel i bought was worth 250$ and was left in the dirt in my front yard about 3 feet from the road after saying ill be home to sign for it.
2nd parcel was worth 90$ that was given to my neighbour who lives beside me which he later gave to me that day.
My 3rd parcel is valued at 30$, its been 10 days since order approved and no updates or anything. Called the courier and the sender (target) who were both really rude and could not tell me when my parcel is coming. Have since sent in a complaint through the ombudsmen.

keegan.oneill1998

keegan.oneill1998Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery dates are lies.

Ordered a parcel two weeks ago from Sydney and is currently stuck at a Melbourne facility. Expected a delivery on the 29th (was in Melbourne at that time) and it’s currently the 8th of May and am yet to receive it, or any updates of it other then “in transit”. This virus is no excuse anymore when I work in a business receiving daily deliveries efficiently from other postal services.

Marina

Marina

Didnt deliver and now wants to charge me

The mypost card said that delivery was on 24 April 2020. The item was supposed to be left as per instructions to sender. Now it says I have to pay an over the counter fee. Am not happy and will be using a courier next time.

jo C.

jo C.

Delays but understandable

My delivery was expected on Monday the 27th April but it's only just arrived today (30th).
I can understand there are delays currently due to the increased amount of mail and parcels being sent due to the current isolation rules.
However I do believe Australia post should have found ways and adapted quicker to the situation.

Robert

RobertPerth, WA

Are you kidding me

Ordered a item on Monday 20th and ask when will this be delivered I am told Australia post will deliver Tuesday, so I'm waiting for it it doesn't arrive Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday so now I have discovered it says expected delivery somewhere between 29 April and 2 May I am stunned with such a dismal service I don't know what to say

Dean

Dean

Slow delivery but doing their best under trying circumstances

anthadams

anthadamsSydney, NSW

Slow this time but understandable

I thought my package was stuck in a Sydney sorting facility but it’s still with customs.
AusPost were helpful replying to my enquires to help me understand the tracking process better.

Shipping TypeInternational

andrew krs

andrew krsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good for nothing

everytime i place an order on ebay or another website, i ask that any courier be used except australia post, thats how good they are, kill the buisness by not using it anymore, tell your friend/family the same thing

Peter Anderson

Peter AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not very good

I recieved a message saying package was out for delivery but it didn't arrive untill next day this has happened to me multiple times now. According to the tracking it took took longer from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast than what it did from Melbourne to Brisbane it was also later than the estimate I had been given this has happened multiple times.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Updated - my opinion has changed after receiving late packages on Sunday. This shows they are trying their best.

Have ordered a number of packages online to try and avoid going to the stores. All packages ridiculously slow. Over 2 weeks to go from Brisbane to Perth. Some were ordered a week ago and still havent moved.

Updated, after getting late packages delivered on a Sunday I realize they are trying their best.

Nina Brugman

Nina BrugmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No tracking and delivery nearly 2 weeks

What a joke! Trying to self isolate so utilising online shopping. Delivery within same state is now taking over 10 days and it still has not arrived. No tracking online for a whole week and now parcel has travelled from Melbourne to NSW back to Melbourne? Seriously? Hire more staff to assist and help with the rising unemployment.

Spot on service

My local auspost are the best people to deal
With. Always with smile and I think its a family business as they are very helpful. Helped me without frowning and making faces.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, great to hear this. If you kindly send me the post shop name & location & your details (full name, email/ph no), I will pass this wonderful feedback to the right team i.e the Post Shop :)

Regards
Ibne

Craigieburn north

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, thanks for this. I've passed this wonderful feedback to the Team Craigieburn North LPO. Have a nice weekend :)

Regards
Ibne

3.5
Trevor M.

Trevor M.Perth, WA

MyPost is pointless

Unsorted pile

Ordered a set of head gaskets for an engine, didn't arrive on Eta or near ETA, no communication from Aus post as to why the delay, it seems as though alot of my orders end up in the unsorted pile, at the depot by these monkeys that work for that multi million dollar business that still can't seem to get it right, so that is why this review is being written

James T

James TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced for what it is.

I recently posted a mug to a friend as a gift. The postage on it cost $9.20. Personally I find that way over priced. I order a lot of goods from online and most other countries offer much cheaper and more reliable services. I just don't understand how Australia post can continue to increase its prices yet the service, speed, and methods haven't improved in the past 20 years.
Would I RECOMMEND Them? NO.

Sender or ReceiverSender
JAY

JAYCanberra

Absolute joke!

Australia post are hopeless. The parcel driver we have for our area doesn’t even attempt to knock on our door. He has carded our mailbox when there is someone home all the time. Made numerous complaints about it. Paying delivery fees for a service we are not receiving! Any info on how I can escalate it to a higher level would be appreciated. It happened today and my partner caught him trying to drive off. She had a few choice words with him but I don’t think he heard her.

Long term customer

Long term customerHobart, TAS

Good service for the price

Inconsistent delivery speed. Two parcels were dispatched at the same time but one arrived 5 days later than the other. Tasmania seems to have a long delivery time from the mainland. Takes 7 plus days. Strangely, overseas parcels can get here quicker than domestic on good days. On bad days, it takes months. Pick up is hassle if the local post office is not open outside business hours. They compensate with a pick up service from 7 am at the back door. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review :)

Priscila

wynnie

wynnie

Depends on the driver

Some drivers are good, others lazy and just throw your parcel over the fence - and yes I have heard my new bone china cups smash as they did it. I also often get packages for other addresses left at my door.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Kynan S.

Kynan S.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel is saying it was Incorrectly sorted and forwarded to correct location I have not had this happen before, could I have some clarrification on this and perhaps any infomation on the location of the package so far.
I am the reciever.
33VAW514247301000934502
Thanks in advance!

Rose

Roseasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my registered mail has been marked delayed for few days.Can you please check when I can expect it as an important document in there.its coming from Perth to Qld
Im the receiver
RPP4463800094002295400608

Hi Rose,

This item was estimated to arrive today as it can take up to 8 business days from Perth to Queensland however we should allow a few extra days as delays can happen. We advise customers to allow an extra three days for delays so it should hopefully be delivered to you by the 27th. I know it's concerning not seeing any new scans but it's normal not to see any whilst your item moves interstate and the next scan you should see is once it's sorted in Queensland then another scan at your local delivery centre.

Mike.Xasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

All parcels were delayed . All waiting to be processed for delivery. Mostly have been delayed over 1 month already. Pls let me know when they can be deliveried. Thank you.

R332435017332550006120906
R632219017398827006120900
R329105017873313006120901
R537668007852903006120905

Hi Mike,

All these parcels should have arrived by now and haven't. I can see cases have been logged for all these parcels, some cases were waiting for replies for and some are still in progress. Can you please tell me if you are the sender or receiver of these parcels?

Im receiver