Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 6)

Jess
Jess

Item did not move for one week

Im waiting on a package from Brisbane, tracking said it was in transit but only arived in Melbourne the following Friday. I understand there are delays but this is ridiculous.

Victor Thorpe
Victor Thorpe

Very slow delivery and bad service

We in Aust used to have one of the best postal services in the world now with very high paid excutives we have gone backwards and now have a third world service. It is no good blaming the virus as by now they should have overcome all that. We know that it is the excuse that the telecom, Banks and all big companys use but what excuse are they going to use when the virus is gone.

Please note the high paid excutives are not taking a paid cut but keep taking more. Why should it take two weeks or more to send a package from Sydney to Perth in this day and age

GIO T.
GIO T.

tracking doesn't work 6 working days its been in the one spot. 2 messages not even a reply

no not sender
No it was due on the 26th of June 2020
still waiting on delivery
No to tracking its still in the same place 6 working day ago and still no movement

Believeyoume
BelieveyoumeDarling Downs, QLD

Unprofessional...

1st parcel i bought was worth 250$ and was left in the dirt in my front yard about 3 feet from the road after saying ill be home to sign for it.
2nd parcel was worth 90$ that was given to my neighbour who lives beside me which he later gave to me that day.
My 3rd parcel is valued at 30$, its been 10 days since order approved and no updates or anything. Called the courier and the sender (target) who were both really rude and could not tell me when my parcel is coming. Have since sent in a complaint through the ombudsmen.

keegan.oneill1998
keegan.oneill1998Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery dates are lies.

Ordered a parcel two weeks ago from Sydney and is currently stuck at a Melbourne facility. Expected a delivery on the 29th (was in Melbourne at that time) and it’s currently the 8th of May and am yet to receive it, or any updates of it other then “in transit”. This virus is no excuse anymore when I work in a business receiving daily deliveries efficiently from other postal services.

Marina
Marina

Didnt deliver and now wants to charge me

The mypost card said that delivery was on 24 April 2020. The item was supposed to be left as per instructions to sender. Now it says I have to pay an over the counter fee. Am not happy and will be using a courier next time.

jo C.
jo C.

Delays but understandable

My delivery was expected on Monday the 27th April but it's only just arrived today (30th).
I can understand there are delays currently due to the increased amount of mail and parcels being sent due to the current isolation rules.
However I do believe Australia post should have found ways and adapted quicker to the situation.

Dean
Dean

Slow delivery but doing their best under trying circumstances

anthadams
anthadamsSydney, NSW

Slow this time but understandable

I thought my package was stuck in a Sydney sorting facility but it’s still with customs.
AusPost were helpful replying to my enquires to help me understand the tracking process better.

andrew krs
andrew krsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good for nothing

everytime i place an order on ebay or another website, i ask that any courier be used except australia post, thats how good they are, kill the buisness by not using it anymore, tell your friend/family the same thing

Peter Anderson
Peter AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not very good

I recieved a message saying package was out for delivery but it didn't arrive untill next day this has happened to me multiple times now. According to the tracking it took took longer from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast than what it did from Melbourne to Brisbane it was also later than the estimate I had been given this has happened multiple times.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Updated - my opinion has changed after receiving late packages on Sunday. This shows they are trying their best.

Have ordered a number of packages online to try and avoid going to the stores. All packages ridiculously slow. Over 2 weeks to go from Brisbane to Perth. Some were ordered a week ago and still havent moved.

Updated, after getting late packages delivered on a Sunday I realize they are trying their best.

Nina Brugman
Nina BrugmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No tracking and delivery nearly 2 weeks

What a joke! Trying to self isolate so utilising online shopping. Delivery within same state is now taking over 10 days and it still has not arrived. No tracking online for a whole week and now parcel has travelled from Melbourne to NSW back to Melbourne? Seriously? Hire more staff to assist and help with the rising unemployment.

Spot on service

My local auspost are the best people to deal
With. Always with smile and I think its a family business as they are very helpful. Helped me without frowning and making faces.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, great to hear this. If you kindly send me the post shop name & location & your details (full name, email/ph no), I will pass this wonderful feedback to the right team i.e the Post Shop :)

Regards
Ibne

Craigieburn north

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, thanks for this. I've passed this wonderful feedback to the Team Craigieburn North LPO. Have a nice weekend :)

Regards
Ibne

Trevor M.
Trevor M.Perth, WA

MyPost is pointless

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Casey K.Australia Post

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

Damon T.
Damon T.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Zoom2u