Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 4)

Kristen L.

Kristen L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No updated tracking history till now

I bought a dress online. And the parcel has been received by the aupost on Tuesday. After that, no tracking information has been updated at all!!! what is the problem

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Delivery Timeframe

So I ordered an item late last week via parcel post, Australia post's ETA from Victoria to NSW was following Wednesday, it seemed more then reasonable to me since I was in no rush. Box Hill South received it on the 8/11/19 according to tracking.

While I understand Christmas is on it's way, I find it Crazy that the original ETA for delivery was 13/11/19 and in that time frame it's only moved from "Box hill South Vic" to the "Melbourne Sorting Facility" and still showing as sitting there today. New ETA is next Monday 18/11/19, maybe by then it will have arrived in the Sydney sorting facility by then LOL!

Learn from my mistake and just pay for express post regardless of how much you don't need it.

AlexBrisbane

Soooooo Sloooooooowwwwww

It would be quicker for me to drive from Brisbane to Melbourne to collect my parcel then to wait for Aus post to deliver it. I guess they're at least consistent at disappointing people.....

Alex

Hi Priscila. The tracking number is 33T6Q500126301000934508 which still has it in Melbourne.

Angry

AngryCentral Queensland, QLD

Didn't even knock on my door

So i bought something online, received a txt to say it will be delivered today and i replied saying i will be home to collect it. literally sat in the room next to the front door of the house all day to come out and find the ticket on my front door. The guy didn't even bother knocking! now i have to take a 25 min drive into town to pick it up myself. Considering we pay these guys to deliver our packages you'd think that they'd knock on the dam door!!!!

Bee R.

Bee R.Hunter Region, NSW

Over a week for a parcel to go less than 50km?!

Small box containing a soft toy posted at Cardiff post office to go to Neath - approx 50km.
Posted Friday 20/9 still has not arrived 27/9. How can it take over a week for a parcel to travel 50km?

roscoe

roscoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Slow Deliveries

Australia Post is a joke. I live in Cleveland and ordered an item that was picked up at Gumdale about 10 kms away. It is now Friday and the tracking number on site still states arriving with no other details. I could have walked to get it in a better time frame. This happens all the time now. I get parcels from the States it takes 4 days to get here then a week via Australia Post. Why are they so slow?

OzzyramjetPerth, WA

Totally incompetent staff! Absolutely no training from above, asked if I could show them what to do!!

Ozzyramjet

Disgraceful. I have a $3800 fine from SDRO because I would never receive my mail on time.

By the time i received my mail, the time had passed which means I'm out of time to respond.The fine is only for failing to nominate a driver within time frame. Well if they didnt fail to deliver my mail on time, I would have never had this issue to begin with. We are a professionally run business and are really upset with how this has dramatically impacted on us.
I contacted Australia Post earlier this year and made a complaint. I asked, dont you want my details? They said no that's ok. I said well how am I to know this issue will be sorted? I would like a call back please. They said dont worry it will be sorted but refused to take my number and call me back. Disgusting.

Colleen B
Colleen B
Madi R.

Madi R.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, as usual

Without fail, everytime i order something online and the delivery service is aus post i cringe. They need to update the automated system which wrongly texts people when a package will be delivered. This has happened twice in a row now. Last time i had to wait all weekend to recieve my glasses that were sitting 10 minutes away from my house in a warehouse.

Parcel still not scanned after 4 days

I ordered some items from Art Republic in Melbourne which were posted on Monday the 22nd, now is it Friday and according to the tracking number the parcel still has not been scanned!

Mazza

Thanks Mikey, I did contact the sender, and the parcel was handed to Aust Post last Monday (22). Thanks for the update I look forward to receiving it.

ReviewingReviews

ReviewingReviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sloooooooooooooooow

Is it just me or is all Australia Post deliveries slower than ever these days? From parcels to letters, it all takes a really long time. It takes over a week for something to get from Sydney to Brisbane. It’s ridiculous, I feel like delivery times used to be faster.

Belinda

BelindaPerth, WA

Sooo slow, it's frustrating!

To post mail within your own country is getting slower and slower. I have a business account with Aust Post and can't believe how slow it takes for post and its only getting worse. I track the moment i post to the moment it gets received and sometimes it takes 4 -5 days for a parcel sent within 50km radius. I'm sure they just put the parcels that have paid for standard post in a big heap for a few days and then decide to post it. I'm looking at other services apart from this lot tomorrow morning. Overseas parcels get here quicker! Shame on this disgusting service.

RyanPerth, WA

Should Have Contacted First

Diag0n-AU

Diag0n-AUGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aus Post taking 5 days to deliver from Heidelberg West to Melbourne 3000

My parcel estimated date was 17th of July then got delayed which I understand but I still haven’t got any tracking after the 16th which says it was in Thomastown. How long does it take!

Michael M.Australia Post

Definitely not that long, can indicate an issue through the processing facilities or a delay we need to investigate. I've sent you a private message so we can look into this for you.

~ Mikey

3.6
Neill A.

Neill A.Perth, WA

Possibly the most inefficient parcel delivery system in Australia

How can Australia post be so slow? Item is dispatched on a Thursday in Victoria should Easley be in in Perth on the Wednesday – oh it is then still not Delivered on Friday – possibly Monday. Possibly the most inefficient parcel delivery system in Australia. Then I bet its 7 days for a response to this.

David MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pay for Home Delivery- But you pick up from Post Office!!

I pay for home delivery but never get parcels delivered to home. I have tried MULTIPLE times to get parcel delivered home. I just see a card saying no one was home and pick it up from the local post office (LPO). I have recently stayed home the whole day and waited for an important parcel and found that the post man just dropped a card along with the other mail to pick up my parcel. Aus Post is fraudulently charging home delivery but the parcels are dropped off at the LPO & the individual needs to pick it up. Use another courier company if possible.

David M

Its a new seperate home with large door numbers on a msin road. No issue with access. I receive parcels from other delivery/ courier companies.... Just not Australia Post deliveries. I also live in an inner suburb in Melbourne.

K.Y.B

K.Y.BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This company doesn't do "post" at all

Australia post have destroyed valuable chemicals i have had sent to my farm on multiple occasions now and refuse even to offer an apology. When i rang to enquire and speak to someone i was abused and told to "find someone else next time", after which she simply hung up.

MrsThriftySouth East Queensland, QLD

Their motto is "We deliver". I say, yeah, when you feel like it!

John

John

Home all day

I was home all day waiting for my parcel ...
They left the the card in mailbox but didn’t bothered to ring the bell or anything.lazy cockroaches .. this is the 3rd time ..

Hi John,

I'm sorry this has occurred another time. I'm happy to help look into what's happening and get operations back to normal. I've just sent you a private message so we can assist.

Emily

EmilyMelbourne

Poor services

How can that be possible every time I specify ‘Do not leave the parcel unattended when noone’s home, send it to the post office ‘ and they always do the opposite. They just leave it in front of the house no matter how crazy the weather is. What’s the point asking for special requirement if you never take care of it? Besides some delivery guys were really rude and they didn’t even confirm the receivers’ name. Poor services. And very uncompetitive pricing.

Kynan S.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel is saying it was Incorrectly sorted and forwarded to correct location I have not had this happen before, could I have some clarrification on this and perhaps any infomation on the location of the package so far.
I am the reciever.
33VAW514247301000934502
Thanks in advance!

Hi Kynan,

Yes we accidentally missorted this one but picked up on the error and is now on its way to Tasmania now so you may not see another scan until it's in Tassie. This should be delivered by the 3rd at the latest but could arrive much sooner than this.

Kynan S.

Thanks for the swift responce Priscila.

Rose

Roseasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my registered mail has been marked delayed for few days.Can you please check when I can expect it as an important document in there.its coming from Perth to Qld
Im the receiver
RPP4463800094002295400608

Hi Rose,

This item was estimated to arrive today as it can take up to 8 business days from Perth to Queensland however we should allow a few extra days as delays can happen. We advise customers to allow an extra three days for delays so it should hopefully be delivered to you by the 27th. I know it's concerning not seeing any new scans but it's normal not to see any whilst your item moves interstate and the next scan you should see is once it's sorted in Queensland then another scan at your local delivery centre.

Mike.Xasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

All parcels were delayed . All waiting to be processed for delivery. Mostly have been delayed over 1 month already. Pls let me know when they can be deliveried. Thank you.

R332435017332550006120906
R632219017398827006120900
R329105017873313006120901
R537668007852903006120905

Hi Mike,

All these parcels should have arrived by now and haven't. I can see cases have been logged for all these parcels, some cases were waiting for replies for and some are still in progress. Can you please tell me if you are the sender or receiver of these parcels?

Im receiver