Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 4 of 4)

Drop kick my parcel that contains my $499 Sony Headphones, What a terrible man and service

Absolutely terrible

Absolutely horrible, two days I have been home for my delivery awaiting in the lounge that is right next to the front door and two days I have not had one knock at my door just a message regarding to go and pick up a parcel that had been delivered but no one was home, I now don't have time to go and pick up my presents for Mother's Day, that is ridiculous how lazy can you be

Other Couriers
4.5

Getting Updates to receiving parcel! Poor service! Recommend use another service!!

Will email saying your Item is coming tomorrow.Tomorrow comes then receive a email say delayed delivery It is now the following day.This has become a regular thing with them and is a JOKE!

caspymisty
caspymisty

Yes it would be great to see them get it right! If it was only once then ok but 6 Items that I have brought in a row, NO sorry It's not except able.

Couriers

Lynley

LynleyMelbourne

Horrible

I hebe never experience such awful Service .. they don’t Evan bother knocking they just come to the door with the slip and put it under my door and I then have to go to the post office the next day ..

Ricky P

Ricky PLaunceston, TAS

Wet book

Had a package delivered to my house. It was a book. The postman did not come to my door and knock, like they always do. the weather was bad, it's raining. The book was left in the mailbox, half put where the top of the book got wet. Usually great post times and package delivery but this time not so much.

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Issues with auspost website recognising my tracking number, which is worrisome. But a call to their customer service cleared things up very quickly. Grateful for the help, hope they can improve the website as there was no reason the number could not work.

Sami M.Australia Post

It is raining and my post was left on the ground where there is a downhill slope my university books are now wet

My package was late afternoon and in a drenched condition, product was wet aswell. I was not given information about when my product would arrive, I was asked how and where I would like it delivered.

T.C

T.CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sending mail from Qld to Adelaide you need to know....

Hey T.C,

It's odd to hear that your item took so long, I'd like to look into this further for you and see what I can do about refunding you your postage for the delay. I've sent you a message for some more details that'll help me look into this.

Kamel

KamelSydney, NSW

Horrible

The mail man keeps leaving me a card for my parcels I keep complaining online the problem gets fixed for a while and there we go again my building has an intercom 5m away from the postman's bike in his line of sight yet he prefers to be lazy and leave me a card he did it more than 30 times and Australia Post just simply won't care.

Australia P.Australia Post
Couriers

Kynan S.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel is saying it was Incorrectly sorted and forwarded to correct location I have not had this happen before, could I have some clarrification on this and perhaps any infomation on the location of the package so far.
I am the reciever.
33VAW514247301000934502
Thanks in advance!

Hi Kynan,

Yes we accidentally missorted this one but picked up on the error and is now on its way to Tasmania now so you may not see another scan until it's in Tassie. This should be delivered by the 3rd at the latest but could arrive much sooner than this.

Kynan S.

Thanks for the swift responce Priscila.

Rose

Roseasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my registered mail has been marked delayed for few days.Can you please check when I can expect it as an important document in there.its coming from Perth to Qld
Im the receiver
RPP4463800094002295400608

Hi Rose,

This item was estimated to arrive today as it can take up to 8 business days from Perth to Queensland however we should allow a few extra days as delays can happen. We advise customers to allow an extra three days for delays so it should hopefully be delivered to you by the 27th. I know it's concerning not seeing any new scans but it's normal not to see any whilst your item moves interstate and the next scan you should see is once it's sorted in Queensland then another scan at your local delivery centre.

Mike.Xasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

All parcels were delayed . All waiting to be processed for delivery. Mostly have been delayed over 1 month already. Pls let me know when they can be deliveried. Thank you.

R332435017332550006120906
R632219017398827006120900
R329105017873313006120901
R537668007852903006120905

Hi Mike,

All these parcels should have arrived by now and haven't. I can see cases have been logged for all these parcels, some cases were waiting for replies for and some are still in progress. Can you please tell me if you are the sender or receiver of these parcels?

Im receiver