Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

What on earth is going on?!

Jess

Jess

Item did not move for one week

Im waiting on a package from Brisbane, tracking said it was in transit but only arived in Melbourne the following Friday. I understand there are delays but this is ridiculous.

Ibne F.Australia Post
Other Couriers
James T

James TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced for what it is.

I recently posted a mug to a friend as a gift. The postage on it cost $9.20. Personally I find that way over priced. I order a lot of goods from online and most other countries offer much cheaper and more reliable services. I just don't understand how Australia post can continue to increase its prices yet the service, speed, and methods haven't improved in the past 20 years.
Would I RECOMMEND Them? NO.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Couriers

Kristen L.

Kristen L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No updated tracking history till now

I bought a dress online. And the parcel has been received by the aupost on Tuesday. After that, no tracking information has been updated at all!!! what is the problem

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Delivery Timeframe

So I ordered an item late last week via parcel post, Australia post's ETA from Victoria to NSW was following Wednesday, it seemed more then reasonable to me since I was in no rush. Box Hill South received it on the 8/11/19 according to tracking.

While I understand Christmas is on it's way, I find it Crazy that the original ETA for delivery was 13/11/19 and in that time frame it's only moved from "Box hill South Vic" to the "Melbourne Sorting Facility" and still showing as sitting there today. New ETA is next Monday 18/11/19, maybe by then it will have arrived in the Sydney sorting facility by then LOL!

Learn from my mistake and just pay for express post regardless of how much you don't need it.

Diag0n-AU

Diag0n-AUGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aus Post taking 5 days to deliver from Heidelberg West to Melbourne 3000

My parcel estimated date was 17th of July then got delayed which I understand but I still haven’t got any tracking after the 16th which says it was in Thomastown. How long does it take!

Michael M.Australia Post

Definitely not that long, can indicate an issue through the processing facilities or a delay we need to investigate. I've sent you a private message so we can look into this for you.

~ Mikey

Kynan S.

Kynan S.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel is saying it was Incorrectly sorted and forwarded to correct location I have not had this happen before, could I have some clarrification on this and perhaps any infomation on the location of the package so far.
I am the reciever.
33VAW514247301000934502
Thanks in advance!

Rose

Roseasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my registered mail has been marked delayed for few days.Can you please check when I can expect it as an important document in there.its coming from Perth to Qld
Im the receiver
RPP4463800094002295400608

Hi Rose,

This item was estimated to arrive today as it can take up to 8 business days from Perth to Queensland however we should allow a few extra days as delays can happen. We advise customers to allow an extra three days for delays so it should hopefully be delivered to you by the 27th. I know it's concerning not seeing any new scans but it's normal not to see any whilst your item moves interstate and the next scan you should see is once it's sorted in Queensland then another scan at your local delivery centre.

Mike.Xasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

All parcels were delayed . All waiting to be processed for delivery. Mostly have been delayed over 1 month already. Pls let me know when they can be deliveried. Thank you.

R332435017332550006120906
R632219017398827006120900
R329105017873313006120901
R537668007852903006120905

Hi Mike,

All these parcels should have arrived by now and haven't. I can see cases have been logged for all these parcels, some cases were waiting for replies for and some are still in progress. Can you please tell me if you are the sender or receiver of these parcels?

Im receiver