Dean
Dean

Slow delivery but doing their best under trying circumstances

Shipping TypeDomestic
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Ibne F.Australia Post
anthadams
anthadamsSydney, NSW

Slow this time but understandable

I thought my package was stuck in a Sydney sorting facility but it’s still with customs.
AusPost were helpful replying to my enquires to help me understand the tracking process better.

Shipping TypeInternational
Other Couriers

Long term customer
Long term customerHobart, TAS

Good service for the price

Inconsistent delivery speed. Two parcels were dispatched at the same time but one arrived 5 days later than the other. Tasmania seems to have a long delivery time from the mainland. Takes 7 plus days. Strangely, overseas parcels can get here quicker than domestic on good days. On bad days, it takes months. Pick up is hassle if the local post office is not open outside business hours. They compensate with a pick up service from 7 am at the back door. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review :)

Priscila

Couriers

wynnie
wynnie

Depends on the driver

Some drivers are good, others lazy and just throw your parcel over the fence - and yes I have heard my new bone china cups smash as they did it. I also often get packages for other addresses left at my door.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Priscila L.Australia Post

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Casey K.Australia Post

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

Damon T.
Damon T.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice