Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Debi Slinger

Debi SlingerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing the best they can in Covid-19 times

Ive had a number of parcels sent to me and with their tracking ability, I know how far they are away. That keeps my anxiety at bay, knwung they are held up in processing or even with the postal delivery person. It's a challenging time with Covid-19 and Australia Post are doing their best to get the job done without comprising the health of their staff.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeLate
Shipping TypeDomestic
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Priscila L.Australia Post

*tear* that means a lot Debi, thank you for taking the time to leave us this compliment. These times are tough, especially for those in Melbourne but we're getting there!!

RyanPerth, WA

Other Couriers

Rose

Roseasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my registered mail has been marked delayed for few days.Can you please check when I can expect it as an important document in there.its coming from Perth to Qld
Im the receiver
RPP4463800094002295400608

Mike.Xasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

All parcels were delayed . All waiting to be processed for delivery. Mostly have been delayed over 1 month already. Pls let me know when they can be deliveried. Thank you.

R332435017332550006120906
R632219017398827006120900
R329105017873313006120901
R537668007852903006120905

Hi Mike,

All these parcels should have arrived by now and haven't. I can see cases have been logged for all these parcels, some cases were waiting for replies for and some are still in progress. Can you please tell me if you are the sender or receiver of these parcels?

Im receiver

Hi?

Omar S.

Omar S.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I want to know where my package is and when itll be delivered to me. i need it by tomorrow as im moving after that and its already delayed. the status is "delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery" and even though im in melbourne it was sent to Tasmania.

what is going on with my package and when should i get it ?

TRACKING NO. 33XJN1237297

Hi Omar,

Happy to help! I can see this one was sent on the 5th and we estimating delivery for up to eight business days which is today! Again this is only an estimation and seems this one is caught up in a delay. I'm very sorry about this but it seems it may not arrive in time. Are you moving interstate or are you able to get the parcel after it arrives? It should be delivered to you by next Wednesday, or even sooner. The majority of delayed parcels turn up three days after the estimated delivery date. Again, I am sorry for the longer wait but I do hope it arrives soon.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives