Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

3.7

Mr Bass

Mr BassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can’t believe how awesome Australia Post have been during lockdown

Being stuck working from home and reliant on internet shopping, I can’t believe how awesome Australia Post have been throughout the pandemic! The delays have not been as bad as expected and multiple deliveries have been spot on. Also, the drivers have been super friendly and courteous. When we needed them to step up, they did! Thank you

Kim

KimVictoria

Great postys

Thumbs up for the postys there great polite helpful pity there management didnt stop mucking them around good on the on rd postys keep up the good work...stop changing our postys management get a grip

Priscila L.Australia Post

I love my postie! They do so much and deserve more recognition!

4.9
Amy

AmyNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

The staff are always very friendly and efficient when I arrive to collect my parcels. Great experience and staff display great customer service to clients whenever I visit the post office.

Kay JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery drivers are not wearing their masks correctly

On three separate occasions, delivery drivers have not been wearing their masks correctly.
1) Nose uncovered
2) Nose and mouth uncovered
3) Nose uncovered

This is just not good enough. This has been reported but I doubt anything has been done.

Kay Jay

You are right in that it's not a good enough excuse. A mask that moves around to the point of not being on someone's face at all, is just a lack of care. The reference number(s) are 36224607 & 36056845.

Bijal

Bijal

Drivers do not read package instruction for delivery and sent to post for collection

Drivers do not read instruction on package and do not attempt to deliver and directly send to nearest Post for collection. It happened few times and it is really disappointing. There is instruction on package to deliver during opening hours but there is no any card for missed delivery that means they did not came for delivery and send direct to post for collection.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
jamesmathou

jamesmathouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Australia has disappointed me so much, they blaming covid-19 but this not the case.

MichelleMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grateful Customer

My first major foray into online shopping, due to lockdown. After ordering from many different suppliers and locations, my postie delivered everything with great care ( and astonishment as I never received much mail before ). Yes, things took longer than expected, SOMETIMES, but overall I am very satisfied with the personal but professional service from my mailman and my local post office. They too, should be acknowledged for their exemplary efforts during these anxious times.

Hi Michelle,

I had to share your review with the rest of my team to give them a smile, we're all in Melbourne so any positivity we can get really helps. Glad your first online shop experience was good, here's to many more :)

MichelleM

Wish I could thank you more and hope you all get a pay rise!

Amen :)

parminder189

parminder189Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s amazing

Accurate time and tracking most of the time, in COVID they are busy as everyone know about that but they still trying to deliver on time moreover they mention already it could take few days extra.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps through these busy times!

Priscila

Jot

JotMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfectly on Time

I always receive my packages within given time frame.. I only once had my package delayed and the customer service team helped me promptly to find it out.. Thanks Australia Post

Priscila L.Australia Post

We're here to help Jot :) I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

fast, very reliable!

Everytime I have had a delivery from Australia post it has been on time! Great service! I highly recommend anyone using Australia post, delivery drivers are very respectful and friendly. Never had a problem.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the positive vibes, Chantelle. I'm glad we've been able to provide you great service. Enjoy the rest of week!

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

regular user

Even during covid lockdown I've had great Australia Post service both sending and receiving parcels Australia wide. They're great people at the Post office and our postie is alqays friendly.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps :)

Priscila

Attempted delivery even though I was at home!

Garbage. The contractors they hire try to save time by never actually delivering your parcels. Instead making you go and get them yourself. Should be called Australia Post to the node.
The parcel itself seemed to arrive on time so I guess some parts of Aus post is working fine. But a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

ShaxpierSydney, NSW

Usually OK But...

Out of all the courier services, this one is least preferred. Always likely to leave a note at the top rather than take the short walk to leave it at the door. Gets old quickly. Another needless trip to the local post office...

Shaxpier

Upgraded to three stars. Thanks for response and as say usually a good service but just too infrequently silly stuff by leaving a note when it's a parcel that could be left (slightly by not all that much longer drive than usual I guess).

CRYSTAL

CRYSTALSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am very happy with the great customer service and delivery

Package arrived at expectation and good condition. The tracking was very helpful. I can fully recommend Australia Post as reliable and helpful as sometimes the post maybe held up. Thanks

Shipping TypeInternational
4.3
4.2

I get things from USA faster then Melbourne metro

I get stuff that I order from USA faster than items posted from another Melbourne metro suburb with Auspost.
Absolutely amazing!!! If I could I would give you zero rating.

you guys suck

you guys suckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Driver didnt even show up

I get a text message saying Im getting a delivery, the I get another text say its at the local post office.

Lazy Driver because I work right the near door, He didn't even bother showing up

Annette

AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another special day: another absent gift

Sent father's day parcel as stated by A Post to be sure of delivery. Tracking says it has not even left the PO where it was posted? That was 8 days ago.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Krystal J S.

Krystal J S.

Great, punctual and efficient service!

Aus Post have really upped their game. Their service is absolutely fantastic. I have had a total of 15 items delivered within the last 2 months and I have been well informed with each and every delivery. Despite the lockdown here in Melbourne, they still manage to deliver on time! Love the service!

Thanks Krystal :)

Elizabeth Jan B.

Elizabeth Jan B.

Can't live without it.

All my mail is delivered in good condition. My sent parcels have all arrived on time and in good condition. I have no complaints. I have been using Australia Post for 60 plus years.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Thanks Elizabeth :)

manisle

manisleFar North Queensland, QLD

surprise performance

Normally don't have a lot of time for Australia Post, however when they get something right they should be acknowledged, in my case during the Corona virus they have performed well above my expectations. Parcels have arrived in good condition and on time or before time except for one parcel that came from an offshore island. So congratulations for stepping up to the plate!!

Thanks :)

Coleen K.

Coleen K.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there. I have post coming today suppose tobe and its still says its coming today its already 20:49
Can you please track it 2GLZ01981465

Hi Coleen,

I can see you spoke to someone today about this and they assisted you. If you require any further assistance please let me know!

This page is monitored Monday - Friday and if you require an update sooner we recommend speaking to our Social Media Team on Facebook & Twitter that are available 24/7. Alternatively you can call us on 13 7678 (Mon - Fri) or live chat with someone - https://auspost.com.au/help-and-support

Kelila W.

Kelila W.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I’ve ordered something from pinkenba qld and it’s been sitting in eagle farm qld for the last couple of days not moving? Eagle farm is only a 30 minute drive from where this parcel is meant to be delivered. So I don’t understand why it’s just been sitting there in transit?

Tracking number GTA255395501000930805

Hi Kelila,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still waiting for this one even though it seems to be close to you. Your parcel is still on its way to you and we expected it to arrive today but there are still no scans since it was sent on the 16th and we estimate up to three business days so it should have arrived by now but it could just be caught up in a delay. I recommend allowing until Monday and if the scans don't update we can start an investigation for you.

I hope you have a lovely weekend,

Michael B.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that has been sitting with status "Its being prepared" since the 21st of October.
What does "Its being prepared" even mean?
I lodged a query on the 5th of November. No reply.
I lodged another query on the 12th of November, which was summarily cancelled. Still no reply.
Tracking number is: 33YVL033399201000931507
Australia Post service has turned to crap lately.

Ruby S.
Ruby S.

I have the same problem

Hi Michael,

Being prepared just means that your sender has created the shipping label and emailed us the details to register the tracking number in our system. We'd generally expect to see that they've posted it within about 24-48 hours after that however given it's been so long, I'd recommend getting in touch with your sender to find out what's going on.

My guess is that they're actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier who then lodge the parcel with us for the domestic delivery. It's a pretty common method used by online retailers and your parcel is probably just taking it's time to get over to Australia given the current global circumstances. This would definitely explain why the tracking indicates we're still waiting for it to be posted with us.

Your sender will be able to follow up with whichever logistics company they are using to ship this to you and make sure there are no other issues preventing it from getting lodged with us.

Hi Casey K.
You guys need more meaningful status codes. "Its being prepared" tells us nothing useful. It would better to have a status that reflects the true situation. I've checked with the people at the other end. The package is in Australia and has been for a week. Apparently its gone through Import Customs Clearance and is stuck in a Destination Hub. No idea what that means. Yet, nothing has been updated in your Tracking???

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives