Listing monitored by Australia Post

Cliff B.
Cliff B.South East Queensland, QLD

Australia post,, you can't be serious

Shivanthan
ShivanthanSydney, NSW

One of the best if not the best postal service in Australia

I see many negative reviews about Australia post that makes me think their service may be subject to the suburb operates in. I am living in Carlingford and my posts are delivered prompt every time. I received notifications from the service with an indicative time frame or delivery and in almost all the time, its delivered on the first date of the time window. Exceptional service. Other courier companies must take lessons from Australia Post.

Never deliver parcels ,

Australia post has everyone trained , to pick your parcel up at post office , what a Rort do half the job still get paid ,they are useless use couriers ,they don’t try to deliver just goes straight to post office . It can stay there .

ORRELSE Racing
ORRELSE Racing Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable Service You Can Depend On

I rely on AUSTRALIA POST to delivery many parcels for me each year, without missing a beat.
I’m proud of the service I receive from the all the employees involved.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

On time delivery

Shoutout to Australia Post for the fast delivery of my parcel. They also send very clear communication on the whereabouts and when is the expected date and time I shall receive my parcel.

Tracey Mears
Tracey MearsHunter Region, NSW

A great review

I noticed only a 2 star rating and was surprised as my experience with Australia Post has been outstanding. I do a lot of on line shopping and can truthfully say I have never had an item go missing, been sent to a wrong address or been lost.
With the new tracking system I know when my parcel is coming, I have the option to leave in a safe place without a signature if the sender allows. I work nights so I make a safe place available, let Australia Post no via responding to their email tracker and it’s always there as promised. Just great for my lifestyle. I never miss out and it’s always there.

Janet B.
Janet B.

Great Australian postal service.

Australia Post communicates with the customer to let them know a delivery date via text message.
My only concern is on occasions they have thrown the parcel onto the verandah. I have witnessed this myself.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSoutheast, SA

Pride in your employment

The parcel I was waiting on was delivered by an Australian Post contractor who is a great ambassador for AP. Excellent tracking program and advice where my parcel was located.

Big O
Big O Sydney, NSW

Great Service from Aust Post

To day i received a parcel from Melbourne i was waiting on , the Postie who covers my area knows im home most days and i am getting over a operation, so he knows when he rings te Bell i need that bit extra to Answer the door, i dont know his name but hes based in Botany , we hardly ever get cards left in the Mail box anymore this Postie is a Great Guy.

Paul
PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely efficient

I bought a scratching post for my outdoor cat the has been made to become indoor due to illness. My package was delivered the next day. Frequent updates on the tracking of the parcel and delivered to my door. Very happy and relieved. My cats happy and so am I.

damian c.
damian c.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

This is a great service

I sent a package and it was sent just on time! Also, i've sent some items i bought through the return service and it works perfectly also. The staff at the Byron bay branch was super helpful and gave me some ETA.

Ebony Rae
Ebony Rae

Excellent service at a great price

I find Australia Post a great service. Very easy to ship with, a little bit expensive for local postage but I've found their delivery time to be quick and prompt. I'd recommend using them to others

Gaya W
Gaya WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good service

My all parcels delivered on time and with a very good condition. They do deliver to exactly place.I said to them that to deliver at a safe place. Doing good.Really appreciate

Nardia
NardiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service

Totally impressed with the notification process of my parcel. It was clear, consider and accurate. My parcel arrived on time and in great shape. Thoroughly happy with Australia Postal service.

Tracey
TraceyHunter Region, NSW

Australia postal service

Mostly my parcel arrived on time and when it arrived a day late they told me and why it would be late,i recommend them, their staff were very professional and well mannered too