Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

1.1

Ricky

RickyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False delivary time

Australia post sent me am email that my parcel from Victoria will arrive bitween 25 to 27th November Friday. According i was home Friday to receive it and arranged to work on it Saturday. It did not arrive. Customer service over the phone said may take 5 business days. What that crap. Why did they sent me an email for????. Monday 23rd november at home waiting for my parcel according to their tracking history. Postman drove past did not drop anything. Rang customer service after 30 min. They said parcel delivered. Lodged complaint. Wednessday postman came and delivered. Very unfortunate and untrusted service naw.

Nealo

NealoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Parcel has been lost

4.9

Jessica Z.Red Hill 2603, ACT

Bad service, though not sure where

I posted some very important stuff out to the same city with a tracking number last Friday, the system says the expected arrival was Yesterday or the day before. However, there is only one 'Delayed -waiting to be processed for delivery' message sent to me today at 12:00, but no other updarpdated. I was worried so called them twice, today the lady on the phone assured me the thing had already been scanned again so the system has already recheduled the delivery to tomorrow. But I really doubt it, since the status on my tracking result still has the old missed delivery date, three hours after that phone call. I really don't know who I should trust from Aust Post

Hi Jessica,

I'm really sorry to hear this important parcel is taking longer than expected. Please let me know the tracking number and delivery postcode if you'd like me to check it out.

Worst postal service ever

Lost parcel.

-Resent aasics kayano runners back to the store for an exchange
-Followed up with Auspost
-No news for a few weeks after the complaint was lodged
-Now received an email stating the parcel was 'lost in transit'
-I was not offered extra cover when I initially shipped the runners
-I am now being compensated for the shipping cost and $100
-Very upset however as the runners are worth over $200

Emma

EmmaVictoria

Appalling. HIRE MORE STAFF!

I have been waiting for a small parcel that was sent a MONTH ago from NSW and I live in VIC. When I track the item I can see it hasn’t been scanned or moved an inch for 23 DAYS!!! I know there are delays due to covid but SERIOUSLY, I could buy something from China or America and have it shipped here quicker than that!
A tip to AUSPOST - HIRE MORE STAFF!!!!

david34783

Used to be a decent service now it's a joke!

RodneySouthwest, VIC

Once again a dismal delivery performance

Once again it shows just how broken Australia Post has become, package recieved by Australia Post on the 26 Oct (Sydney) arrived Melbourne 2 Nov, loaded onto a truck to North Geelong, 2 Nov, now get a message its delayed as it awaiting processing for delivery on the 7 Nov, thats 15 days and it still hasn't arrived, I think they sacked the wrong person and maybe all executives of Australia Post should resign. We don't live in a third world country yet we have a 3rd world postal service.

Hi Rodney,

I'd like to help! Can you tell me what postcode this parcel is going to? Also what's the tracking number? We're seeing parcels from NSW to VIC take up to nine business days to be delivered so I do hope it arrives soon.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for that Rodney, do you have a tracking number?

Abigail

AbigailGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sub contractors can't read addresses so deliver to wrong addresses.

How can a company like Aus Post hire people who can't read street names or maps to deliver goods? So many items are getting delivered to incorrect homes. I shouldn't have to chase up my missing items that some slack and lazy person decided to deliver to an incorrect home. No wonder people are using other courier services. These amateurs need to be sacked. How about Australia Post spend less money on watches and more money on training!!!!

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Australia Post is an absolute disgrace and should be abolished

Adding yet another poor encounter to my forever ongoing dilemma's with this service whilst their senior management team take home millions in pay. This particular experience of mine takes the cake.

Item ordered from a store 25kms away, 10 business days ago. It was processed by Australia Post 9 days ago. Fast forward to today and this item still hasn't arrived.

Australia Post is a useless, worthless mockery of a business and it is disgusting that in this day and age these circumstances exist.

Hi David,

I'd like to help you with the tracking of your parcel, what's the number? We are experiencing some delays in our network this year so items are taking longer than usual but it's fair to be frustrated with the wait.

alkartia

alkartiaMelbourne

Lost parcel, no assistance

I check my Australia post app regularly and got the notification that my package was coming that day. I am working from home so was in all day. I received notification that the package was delivered though no one buzzed my apartment, so I assumed it was in my locked mailbox. I went straight out to check and it wasn’t in there and it wasn’t anywhere else around my apartment building. After not being able to get through to Australia post, I lodged an enquiry online. That was on the 17/8 and have still not received a response. It is unacceptable. No package, No answer, No customer service

jakeyboud987

jakeyboud987Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WHY do they take so long? A courier can do it in 5 days AUSPOST 6 WEEKS.

Refer to Title. I GIVE UP.
How is it that other companies can work with the current situation, but AUSPOST is still crap.
I just cant understand it. They NEED to be shut down.

TOMMEMelbourne

WE LOST IT ! WE DONT CARE !!!

After waiting for my parcel that was last scanned into the auspost system on 20/09/20 , decided to put in an inquiry as to why it was taking so long to deliver. Auspost got back to me 2 weeks later to let me know they cannot find my item ! ‘Inquiry has been resolved ‘.( according to Australia post)
RESOLVED??? It is obvious that the item is missing that’s why I put in the inquiry!!!
A good idea would be for Australia post to stop giving $3,000 bonus watches to themselves & employ some trustworthy workers who need a job .
This is unacceptable for a company that was regarded as one of the best & now by what is written online it doesn’t surprise me that so many parcels go missing or are delivered damaged !!!

Bob

Parcel delivered to completely wrong suburb

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
4.3
3.6
Jude

JudeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No consistency

Jack19

Jack19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst and most lazy service ever with only bogans working!

Worst postage service I have ever used! They were bad before the whole virus and now they are just horrendous. These stupid lazy idiots working there can barely deliver a package within timeframe IF THEY DON’T LOSE IT. They can’t even get a package from within the same state delivered in under 5 DAYS. I beg of you to use DHL or FedEx.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

jenGippsland, VIC

Abysmal its not 1790 its 2020 how can AusPost be so bad

Two weeks ago I ordered and paid for parcels from both Harris Scarf and Myer and I still haven't received my orders.

Both Myer and Harris Scarf and any other company who want timely delivery service needs to find another distributor bc AusPost is not working ATM I extremely not happy.,

Delivered where ?

Its mark send leave in safe place... whose place is it? We have all front area covered with cctv no one came in that day and time. they have useless courier with no responsible with their job.
Lucky the seller send me a replacement

Priscila L.Australia Post

I'm glad you got a replacement but it's not good to hear you never received the first one. Did you log an investigation with us? Feel free to share the tracking number with me as I'd like to see what happened.

Priscila

Komang P.

It all in my last chat/corespondancr with au post

Amy Walker

Amy WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost medical equipment

Greenfingerless

GreenfingerlessCarnegie

0 stars for lost stolen parcel

Another parcel gone AWOL, tracking shows Delivered, it wasnt.
This is the second parcel Lost or Stolen, tracking doesnt guarantee anything.
My neighborhood is safe, i suspect theft from a Aust Post contractor.

Shipping TypeInternational

Ben N.

Ben N.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Please advise what is happening with the following item 88K516843501000935102. Tracking does not seem to update. Cheers

Hi Ben,

It's normal not to see any scans whilst your parcel is moving across the country and you may not see another scan until it's in WA at the next sorting facility. Your parcel is estimated to arrive within eight business days so please allow until the 3rd December.

Have a lovely day!

Stuart

Stuartasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I am expecting a delivery 333UF963879001000935002, but it has been "Received and ready for processing" since Monday 23 afternoon. Please advice when the delivery can start?

Hi Stuart,

This one should have already started now and was estimated to arrive today but can't see any further scans since it was sent. Parcels between these postcodes should take up to four business days however it's no secret that there are delays in our network these days so I recommend allowing until Monday and if the scans don't update we can start an investigation for you.

Coleen K.

Coleen K.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there. I have post coming today suppose tobe and its still says its coming today its already 20:49
Can you please track it 2GLZ01981465

Hi Coleen,

I can see you spoke to someone today about this and they assisted you. If you require any further assistance please let me know!

This page is monitored Monday - Friday and if you require an update sooner we recommend speaking to our Social Media Team on Facebook & Twitter that are available 24/7. Alternatively you can call us on 13 7678 (Mon - Fri) or live chat with someone - https://auspost.com.au/help-and-support

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives