Listing monitored by Australia Post

grimreaperrr5
grimreaperrr5

Absolutely useless

Shall I honestly elaborate? Okay well let’s see delayed postage items, packages being thrown over the gate, goods arriving damaged, arrogant staff and post workers. I get parcels that go missing all the time where does it go to the Bermuda Triangle? I finally snapped today and had enough, the online enquiry system is useless you are better off to call them up. Some chick said don’t call us useless I’m stating facts! How hard is it to deliver a parcel or letter I swear they just put it in different letter boxes, chuck them on the road or don’t bother rocking up at all and put a slip up ya.

No Service

I am waiting on 2 packages both were picked up on 4th April its now 26th April. Every time I track them it has a new extended delivery date. I still have no idea when the items will arrive, service is truly shocking.

JaseSouth East Queensland, QLD

The whole 5 star rating system needs to be scrapped and overhauled along with Auspost.

Jen
JenWestern Australia

Lost parcel and continuously late delivering items they don't lose

builtbywizardsracedbymad
builtbywizardsracedbymad

Very hit n miss.

It’s like a lucky dip. You might get your package. U might not. They often damage your goods. Leave on the street. Just for the record that’s not a safe and secure location

Adam
AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Need more words to describe the flaming pile

Always late. I Feel lied to. Impossible to communicate with customer service. Rude and arrogant staff. No accountability. Absolutely garbage. Maybe I should've ordered a gold watch instead of medicine...

Lisa S.
Lisa S.Sydney, NSW

Worst express post service ever

Worst courier service I've ever dealt with the order left next suburb 11am today it's now 8pm still hasn't showed up and this is meant to be express post huh more slow sluggish sloth post and staff are idiots that can't follow instructions they don't care last order mysafe place wasn't used they left my order unattended on my front lawn

Jimmy
JimmyPerth

1 star is 1 too many.

Parcel sent on the the 25/3, now the 13/4 and the parcel hasn’t moved since. Clearly lost but Auspost makes you wait till the latest expected delivery date 19/4. How is it I can get an overseas delivery in a week but something coming from another state takes forever? That’s becUse the international delivery has nothing to do with these useless clowns.

Ash D.
Ash D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lose package and don’t care

It has been 30 days, and after investigation Auspost come back and tell me they lost my parcel and that they are sorry but they can’t help me and to contact the seller for assistance.. enough said.. absolutely disgusting company!

Silvia
Silvia

Where is my parcel?

I’ve been waiting almost 22 days for a package which was shipped from a warehouse about 10km from where I live. This is in WA btw. Last scanned on 11/03/2022 stating that it was received by Auspost and ready for processing. Tracking number: 34VFN533003601000931502

When queried with Aus post, I received a pathetic email stating that packages are delayed due to floods in NSW and QLD, there are no floods in WA!

Carol Ng
Carol NgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2nd negative rate in a week

When my first express post is still 'investigating ', I had my another parcel not delivered when there were 8 people in the house. None of us saw the postman
attempted to deliver but all of us saw him squeezed the card under our door an hour after his claim of attempted delivery.

Nickie N.
Nickie N.

Five parcels left on someone else's doorstep.

tony
tonyport lincoln

Terrible

Were is my parcel tracking still says ready for process this was 16th March and it's 25th today as usual no body can help or knows we're it is not happy

Tylor
TylorAlice Springs, NT

Lost a $6000+ Parcel, Cant even call me back.

Been through the ringer with this hopeless excuse of a postage service, Lost my parcel when it returned to my local depot, countless trips to the post office, countless promises of returned phone calls, Complaints department are quiet happy to not bother responding for weeks at a time until you further pester them, Parcel is presumably stolen...Offered $100 refund. AND STILL HAVNT EVEN GOT THAT?! Employing thieves and letting them get away with it at your customers expense, shameful, call yourself AUSTRALIAN post.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Lyn
LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can I give a MINUS Star rating?