Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Warren

WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good work Australia Post

During this Covid Crisis especially in Melbourne.... I have a large parcel/box delivered in 4days from Vic to Sunshine Coast Qld. No complaints here...Very Happy indeed and service was professional

Thanks Warren :)

Contact M.

Contact M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

5 Stars - to the Burleigh Team Raj and Vic

They go above and beyond to support our My Post Business Account. Highly recommend.

We have been using their service for a few months now. They are consistent, professional and go above and beyond.

4.9
Elissa

ElissaCentral West, NSW

NSW to NT in no time at all

I posted a package to my son in the Northern Territory from NSW and was thrilled when he received it so quickly. I thought it must have been a one off occasion but the next package I sent was just as prompt, Thank you Australia Post.

Manny

MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

Peeved off julie

Peeved off julie

Non mothers day

My mum's are still waiting for the cards posted on the 5th it's now 17th May. I actually decided against express post for the very reason that the po worker said he couldn't guarantee express delivery why make australia post rich spoil mothers day MUCH.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Courtney

CourtneyAlbany, New Zealand

TERRIBLE

Since this coronavirus stuff has happened, Auspost has been absolutely terrible. Since they have handled this whole debacle so terribly I felt compelled to jump on productreview and give them one star.

4 weeks later, still waiting for 3 of my items

Broadbill

BroadbillEXMOUTH

Auspost CEO should be sacked

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Markus Guiness

Markus GuinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service, arrived before expected date.

I was the receiver of this package. It arrived before the expected date in great condition. I will definitely use Australia post Again in the future. Thank you Australia post!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Markus, thanks for this great feedback :)

Shane H.

Shane H.Perth, WA

Auspost a let down

I sent a parcel from Perth to Gold Coast on December 9th, it arrived at Redbank December 13th then to Bundall December 16th, then back to Redbank December 17th, then back to Bundall December 23rd, all because of incorrect address apparently, an address that I have posted to for 23 years. I have been told technology is to blame. What is the point of putting a contact number on a parcel if it isn't going to be used. Hopeless organisation

Ian C Blair

Ian C BlairLaunceston, TAS

Prompt Delivery

After making purchases on Ebay I have recently had two parcels delivered by Australia Post and in both instances they arrived earlier than expected. There was good communication from Australia Post prior to and after delivery. Both parcels arrived in excellent condition.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Ian, glad we've been doing great with your deliveries and keeping you well informed :)

Helen Martin

Helen MartinFar North Queensland, QLD

Right on time

Yes, as a matter of fact it arrived earlier than anticipated and in excellent condition. The tracking information was very helpful. I always receive excellent service when I purchase online through My Haircare.

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome to hear Helen!! :)

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Bicanoo

Bicanoo

Much improved service

Oz Post have lifted their game over the last few years and dealing with them and their parcel delivery service has been really positive. I send all over the country and all over the world and I've even 'lost' a few parcels along the way. But Ozzie Post manage to find my parcel everytime. The service is inexpensive compared to other overseas parcel services. I think we have one of the best services in the world.

Shipping TypeInternational
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the great review Bicanoo, it's great we're able to help you out with sending parcels all over the world for a good price, who doesn't love cheap costs :)

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Australia Post Are My Heroes

As a serious online shopper, I rely heavily on our country's postal and courier services, and I feel Australia Post is one of the best.
My packages always arrive in perfect condition and on time. Sure I may have the odd late arrival but it's only a day or two and mostly due to holidays etc.
I always the best, up to date tracking available with text messages and emails included.
Australia Post is our leading postal service for a reason, give them a go.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the review Moonie. I'm glad we've supplied the best service to you and we'll keep innovating & improving to maintain that service. Enjoy your weekend.

~ Mikey

RockinRem

RockinRemPerth, WA

Standard Post from Coastal Central NSW to South Queensland in about sixteen hours!!!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for sharing the good news around! So glad and happy you're happy with our services :)

4.3
4.2

KerriNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent service.

Australia Post parcel service was fantastic. I was sending a parcel to WA and the service given was excellent . They even tried to work out a cheaper way for me to send it. I highly recommend Australia Post Ulverstone in Tasmania.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for sharing, Kerri. I'll be definitely letting Ulverstone know so they can be recognised for their efforts.

~ Mikey

Kerri

Thank you Mikey it's a pleasure. I can say it was an outstanding service I received. Kerri

Trick T.

Trick T.Sydney, NSW

Shipped fast!

I was sending a stuffed toy someone had purchased from me from blacktown and they recieved the toy within 2 days!!! I am very happy with the posting as well as the staff.

Debbie

DebbieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

It has been great

We send a lot of parcels interstate to family members and we post them on a Friday and usually in there Monday for same state and only takes a few days interstate parcels always have arrived in perfect condition very happy

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome Debbie! Thanks for the positive review, hope your future parcels to your family arrive swiftly and safely in the future.

Sarah Stuart

Sarah StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online shop

Shopping online for my son is so much easier
I love it and I’m always super happy with the delivery times as it’s always quick
Thanks Australia post for always making life easy

Mary

Mary

Excellent service!

Package arrived 2 days early. Packaging in good condition and the product is undamaged. Tracking info great. I am one happy customer and will use this service when sending packages.

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Kristi J.

Kristi J.

Fast delivery

My parcel was delivered before the expected delivery date. Delivery person was very nice and cheerful. I have never had any problems with deliveries from Australia post. Very happy customer

Coleen K.

Coleen K.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there. I have post coming today suppose tobe and its still says its coming today its already 20:49
Can you please track it 2GLZ01981465

Hi Coleen,

I can see you spoke to someone today about this and they assisted you. If you require any further assistance please let me know!

This page is monitored Monday - Friday and if you require an update sooner we recommend speaking to our Social Media Team on Facebook & Twitter that are available 24/7. Alternatively you can call us on 13 7678 (Mon - Fri) or live chat with someone - https://auspost.com.au/help-and-support

Kelila W.

Kelila W.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I’ve ordered something from pinkenba qld and it’s been sitting in eagle farm qld for the last couple of days not moving? Eagle farm is only a 30 minute drive from where this parcel is meant to be delivered. So I don’t understand why it’s just been sitting there in transit?

Tracking number GTA255395501000930805

Hi Kelila,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still waiting for this one even though it seems to be close to you. Your parcel is still on its way to you and we expected it to arrive today but there are still no scans since it was sent on the 16th and we estimate up to three business days so it should have arrived by now but it could just be caught up in a delay. I recommend allowing until Monday and if the scans don't update we can start an investigation for you.

I hope you have a lovely weekend,

Michael B.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that has been sitting with status "Its being prepared" since the 21st of October.
What does "Its being prepared" even mean?
I lodged a query on the 5th of November. No reply.
I lodged another query on the 12th of November, which was summarily cancelled. Still no reply.
Tracking number is: 33YVL033399201000931507
Australia Post service has turned to crap lately.

Ruby S.
Ruby S.

I have the same problem

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Michael,

Being prepared just means that your sender has created the shipping label and emailed us the details to register the tracking number in our system. We'd generally expect to see that they've posted it within about 24-48 hours after that however given it's been so long, I'd recommend getting in touch with your sender to find out what's going on.

My guess is that they're actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier who then lodge the parcel with us for the domestic delivery. It's a pretty common method used by online retailers and your parcel is probably just taking it's time to get over to Australia given the current global circumstances. This would definitely explain why the tracking indicates we're still waiting for it to be posted with us.

Your sender will be able to follow up with whichever logistics company they are using to ship this to you and make sure there are no other issues preventing it from getting lodged with us.

Hi Casey K.
You guys need more meaningful status codes. "Its being prepared" tells us nothing useful. It would better to have a status that reflects the true situation. I've checked with the people at the other end. The package is in Australia and has been for a week. Apparently its gone through Import Customs Clearance and is stuck in a Destination Hub. No idea what that means. Yet, nothing has been updated in your Tracking???

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives