Listing monitored by Australia Post

DJF
DJFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Open cardboard tube

2 packages were sent at the same time from the same post office to travel across Melbourne to the same address. The cardboard tube arrived 11 days after the 1st delivery. It was totally unacceptable that the tube was completely open at one end. The packing tape looked to be neatly cut away to remove the cover. Fortunately the craft materials remained wedged inside-just- and thankfully were not of interest to anyone else.

Addy
AddySydney, NSW

Excellent job!

Australia Post have been superior to other courier services and have great update communication. They are also easily contactable and responsive. This is important especially during these times when delays occur due to covid disruptions. Keeping up the good work Australia Post!

Delivery TimeEarly

Justin R.
Justin R.New South Wales

Australian Post total fail!

I have the Australian Post App and can see my delivery sitting in Australian Post depot for 4 days still no movement! Not very good for one of our major postal services! WHAT A FAIL AUSTRALIA POST!

Sanjai Narasimham
Sanjai NarasimhamPerth, WA

Parcel stays in the Processing Centres, not cleared

The parcel reached Sydney South West Processing sender on 14th and for the next 3days there is no movement of the parcel. How can a parcel stays in one place for 3 days and believe it will be cleared soon.

flyhorse501
flyhorse501Sydney, NSW

A box of beer was missing in transit, but Australia post has recovered it and delivered it.

Purchased a box of beer from CUB on ebay three weeks ago, seller despatched my order very quickly. but the whole box was missing in transit.
It took more than one month for Australia post to recover it, it's very unpleasant experiences, but it's finally delivered.
Australia post deliveries are slow, but I have to admit, the delivery system is reliable.

Din
Din Franklin 2913, ACT

Pending Parcel

Hi, I had a parcel that should come today 2 sept 2021. could I have an update with my parcel 34LR3690613001000935003 please? The tracking said that it came to my house last Saturday 28 August and it said no one in attendance. I'm in lockdown and did not go anywhere during that day. Now the status is transit in Bonner since last Saturday 28 August. I hope the parcel come soon my kid looking forward with that.

MarisaSydney, NSW

Awful service

Absolutely horrible service. I purchased something using DHL last week from Japan and was able to receive it within 2 working days (even earlier than the expected delivery date) Yet I payed for an Auspost product even earlier and it hasn't even been scanned! The item was purchased within metro Sydney too, so not even that far from me, yet their postal services are still incompetent as usual. Use an alternative carrier if possible.

Marisa

It's been a week now since it's been registered and it hasn't even moved from this status. If I try and contact live bot that's not available either. Once again, such an annoying service to deal with

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Loved receiving this

This parcel showed up 3 days late looking like this. The box was trampled I’m not even surprised it showed up like this, it’s aus post. Obviously staff have no care for others belongings. Thanks so much for your great work.

Other Couriers

Terrible service with difficult to access customer service

Said they had attempted delivery when they hadn't. At home all day waiting for parcel that Australia Post said was to be delivered that day. At the end of the day got an email saying they attempted delivery but no one was home. A blatant lie. No one came to our door. It was raining so I suspect the driver didn't want to get out of the vehicle. Very difficult to get customer service. Then they couldn't do anything anyway. Was delivered the next day. Extremely frustrating.

Couriers

Tracking updates are meaningless nonsense

Small parcel from Sydney to Bendigo;
Spent days at Sydney depot, then tracking advised me 6 days ago
‘Received by Australia Post for transportation to processing facility‘ in Adelaide!
What in heavens name does that actually mean anyway???
Since then, NOTHING!
Why send a package for Bendigo to South Australia?
I recently received a package from England to Bendigo in 5 days, with DHL so it can be done!

Chris
Chris
Jenniferlaw61
Jenniferlaw61Sydney, NSW

Postman goes above and beyond to help

Hello,
i just wanted to say thank you to the postman who delivers my parcels. I have mobility issues and he always leaves the parcels as near as possible to the door, but yesterday he left the latest delivery, plus the one I was still unpacking from 2 weeks ago (it had heavy stuff) and a delivery from Saturday, all at the door waiting for me to open it.

Thank you very much, i really appreciated the effort.

Delivery TimeEarly

Other Couriers

No attempt of delivery, we're on lockdown and I'm desperately need my medicine

Jessica
Jessica
Couriers

my parcel are lost AGIAN!

33J7K0191363
VX30243000
34AJA0362316
I've ordered stuffs from Target with the tracking numbers above. ALL OF THEM are delayed and have been stuck in Brisbane somewhere since the 5th of August.
I just don't understand why my parcel get lost all the time.

Parcel gone to wrong Facility in NT

Had parcel sent from Sydney last week and was in Transit to my state of SA, Adelaide facility on Thursday last week.
Tracking no. 34BRB521158201000930806

Now tracking says it's in NT instead. I don't know why this had happened as it was on it's way to be delivered to me here in SA. Think it has gone to the wrong post office/facility. Don't know what's up with Australia Post lately but it is not good that parcels are on there way and then they get sent to wrong place.

Christine
Christine

Still no updates that it is coming to SA. Not happy at all now. Worried that it has gotten lost. Even the sender has opened up a case with you guys. Not happy at all

Clippy68Coffs Harbour

Here we go again

Well, here we go again. This is the second time in recent weeks that, for some reason, my parcel reaches its destination sorting centre and there it sits for days

Please. Tracking no. EBA021623490

Clippy68

Unfortunately it’s been ‘sitting’ in Coffs Harbour, 15 mins away, for three days now.