Listing monitored by Australia Post

Isabel Findlay
Isabel FindlayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

always bring my parcels early

great job. I always get my parcels 1 week earlier than they are supposed to arrive. I personally get great service. Even when my parcel is coming from a different country its still arrives early. Hands down amazing.

Delivery TimeEarly
BUDDY BO
BUDDY BOGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hilarious

Tracking deliveries with AP app,
1st nine days on floor at Sunshine depot, complained on this review site = received next day
2nd 6 days sitting on floor at Sunshine depot complained = received next day.
Have one parcel overdue and three more due Monday
❓wonder what I should do.
Folks only way to get your merchandise is to complain
Brett Bobridge

Jackie
JackieNorth Queensland, QLD

Box was extremely damaged & Worker pretended to throw the box at me

Package was delivered in a timely manner but I could not track my item. Box was extremely damaged & Worker pretended to throw the box at me and laughed. Very unprofessional

Bruce L
Bruce LSydney, NSW

Atrocious - wish the sellers will stay away from them

I have a parcel coming and I live in the Hills Shire in NSW, and today I got a message saying 'please pick up your parcel in Botany' that's like 50km away I was like WTH? Can you leave it further than that?!! And also why wasn't it delivered?! I'm home all the time for the past 2 years!!!

Rebecca
RebeccaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Happy

The parcel I received was damaged and bent even though it stated on the cardboard parcel that the item inside is fragile and do not bend . When I made a complaint Australia post made an excuse that the seller should have put the item in a different parcel envelope. They stated it was the sellers fault then in a separate message said it was the machine that sorts the letters that could have bent it. There was no apology and lack of respect for peoples belongings that have been purchased.

Syed H.
Syed H.Sydney, NSW

I wish there was NO STAR option

I was supposed to receive nasal mask from NSW CPAP today. It doesn't require signature and the Postie could have left it at the door. I waited from morning till 2pm but the guy didn't even come and sent it to Crows Nest Locker for me to pick up. I am suffering from severe foot pain for the last five days and endless trips to doctors and radiology and AusPost expects me to drive to pick up my essential medical supplies....Go figure out.

Bella
BellaGippsland, VIC

Great Service

Due to Online buying I have numerous parcels delivered on a regular basis. In all the years of my dealings I have only had one parcel go astray. When my regular Australia Post Driver returned from holiday he soon tracked, and found my missing article. The Driver is very polite and professional. Even my dog enjoys his visits! I always receive notice of when a parcel will arrive, plus notice of when it has been delivered.
During these extenuating times it is reassuring to know that Australia Post does its utmost to ensure speedy delivery. Job well done!

Graham L
Graham LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

7 Days to travel 4 kilometres and still waiting.

Parcel arrived Adelaide airport on 15th October, it is still there, now it is the 21st and parcel only has to travel 4 km to Netley before being sent on to destination. Adelaide does not have covid restrictions and I understand there may be delays due to eastern states but for a parcel to sit at the Adelaide Airport now in its seventh day and not move is incredible and when it only has to be sent 4 km is beyond a joke now.

Rosemary Mc
Rosemary McPeel, WA

On Board for Delivery in Victoria in 1 day after being sent and I am in WA

Couriers

Melb to Syd taking longer than overseas parcels!

Parcel from Melb to Syd. AustPost showing received Sept 6th, almost 4 weeks later still same status (enquiry lodged - no response). Received my UK & US parcels already! Sydney too far?

Addy
AddySydney, NSW

Excellent job!

Australia Post have been superior to other courier services and have great update communication. They are also easily contactable and responsive. This is important especially during these times when delays occur due to covid disruptions. Keeping up the good work Australia Post!

Delivery TimeEarly

adam
adamNew South Wales

Over 1 month from sydney to newcastle

Ordered A gpu through Mwave literally a month ago today
Aus post has just had it sitting in sydney the whole time
no contact --- no delivery --- Aus post is just not working
another classic unsurprising company in this country called Australia

Simone
Simone

Always friendly and delivering my items as mentioned on the app.
Australian post are highly recommended and are Australian safe. Australian post deliver my parcels careful and always place in a safe place.

Elle
ElleAustralian Capital Territory

Delays are not acceptable

I have had several parcels not moving. This is so frustrating when the shops aren’t open when you’re in another extended lockdown.
The delays are not acceptable.
1 of my parcels is a gift for my Dads birthday this month.
It’s been sitting for 6 days with Myer and hasn’t been collected. Can someone please tell me when this item will move as I need asap.
The tracking number is 34bf7130210601000935005

Peachy
Peachy

Best postal service

Thank you Australia Post for working so hard during covid delivery all parcels in a timely manner and sending text messages to keep receivers updated. Better than any postal service

Australia Post