Listing monitored by Australia Post

Josie
JosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Auspost Delivery Man

I had many bad experiences with this Auspost in regarding the items bought online.
1. The item from Ebay was delivered to the wrong address! - what’s this? Delivery man doesn’t know how to Read?
2. School supplies of my son were not delivered in the correct address.
3. Item bought from eBay was lost and the status was changed to “delivered”!- how come? Until now there was NO result of the investigation (if there is any).

Auspost should hire a more reliable, honest delivery person. Else, they should close their office if they can’t perform their duties. It is annoying to wait for something and doesn’t arrive!

Re: Hilarious. Not!

Checked the latest AP parcel delivery times and:
4 business days from Canberra to Launceston. Really? I've been waiting 42 business days, and still counting, for my parcel.
AP: Care to explain the discrepancy between 4 and 42+? No? You can't use the tired Covid excuse, because this rubbish started well before it hit. This goes under "Never Arrived" because I think it's gone and lost. Around $600 worth of goods go, "Poof" and vanish. Put in a claim you say? Wait weeks to get, if I'm lucky, $100 back. Not going to "Resolve your issue privately" this time, I'm still waiting to hear something, anything from the previous attempt. I think I'll stop now before I get cranky.

Isabel Findlay
Isabel FindlayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

always bring my parcels early

great job. I always get my parcels 1 week earlier than they are supposed to arrive. I personally get great service. Even when my parcel is coming from a different country its still arrives early. Hands down amazing.

Delivery TimeEarly
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
unhappy
unhappy

TOTALLY USELESS

absolutely disgusted with AusPost. Ive been waiting and waiting. They love using the covid excuse. Put on more staff you absolute bellends!!!!! No tracking updates for over 10 days. I am extremely frustrated.

Aldo
AldoSydney, NSW

Wish I had an option to rate zero stars

Destiny
DestinyAscot Park

Too many faults to sit here listing.

Andrea
AndreaSydney, NSW

parcels left at post office

Paul
PaulSouthwest, VIC

absolutely hopeless

package has been in Dandenong for 6 weeks about 70 K away . call the complaints dept who dont even look into it and tell me they are confident it will get there soon ..... Im Not !!!! Shameful that they carry the Australian name ! I wont be buying on line if Aust post have anything to do with it ! Pick up you game !!

Cathy
CathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frustrating - very poor service

Disgusting
DisgustingCentral West, NSW

Crappiest service ever

Australia post DO NOT handle complaints.
Expect to be run around n lied to.
STARTACK DO NOT deliver to the door even though whist on the phone to complain about missing parcels the ads guarantee 100% delivery to the door. False advertising and lying to their paying customers is their protocol. Pay for delivery to the door.....still gotta pick it up from the post office.
Ya service is crap and you lie to ya customers whilst taking their money......we want our money back for the service we pay for that we DONT get.

Michelle G.
Michelle G.Victoria

Sick of waiting

I have been waiting for 3 parcels for nearly a month. They have been sitting in the same place for nine days. I paid for them,Postage was paid, now I would like what I paid for. This is ridiculous and I am becoming extremely annoyed at this farce. When will I get my parcels Australia Post?

Shipping TypeInternational

Domenico R.
Domenico R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ridiculous late!!!

I’ve been advised if the item didn’t arrived by the 15th November, I should contact you for investigation. The item has been sent in the 20th October and up to dates is not arrived yet. The item since the 6th November is sitting somewhere waiting for delivery. It will arrive before the next century? Is not excuses now for the Covid as Victoria is back to normality with businesses. Did you lost my item or what? I never will use Australia post again. Take too long!

Michael E.
Michael E.Victoria

Aus Post are a Fraud, avoid at all costs

Delivery drivers pre fill slips then deliver slips only even if you are at the letter box, then they take all parcels to the post office or even the delivery centre miles away just to save themselves some time. Basically fraud. There is a reason Aus Post don't really have an avenue to complain that actually goes anywhere.

Stuart
StuartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Multiple packages delayed whilst other shippers are delivering as per normal

Orders placed 25th October, still not delivered on 12th November , Auspost admitting delay but no action just same story to reduce servo,e levels and increase profits. Orders placed last week delivered by other couriers in the same week...

Georgina S.
Georgina S.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Australia Post what is going on?