Listing monitored by Australia Post

3.2
Addy
AddySydney, NSW

Excellent job!

Australia Post have been superior to other courier services and have great update communication. They are also easily contactable and responsive. This is important especially during these times when delays occur due to covid disruptions. Keeping up the good work Australia Post!

adam
adamNew South Wales

Over 1 month from sydney to newcastle

Ordered A gpu through Mwave literally a month ago today
Aus post has just had it sitting in sydney the whole time
no contact --- no delivery --- Aus post is just not working
another classic unsurprising company in this country called Australia

Elle
ElleAustralian Capital Territory

Delays are not acceptable

I have had several parcels not moving. This is so frustrating when the shops aren’t open when you’re in another extended lockdown.
The delays are not acceptable.
1 of my parcels is a gift for my Dads birthday this month.
It’s been sitting for 6 days with Myer and hasn’t been collected. Can someone please tell me when this item will move as I need asap.
The tracking number is 34bf7130210601000935005

Jenniferlaw61
Jenniferlaw61Sydney, NSW

Postman goes above and beyond to help

Hello,
i just wanted to say thank you to the postman who delivers my parcels. I have mobility issues and he always leaves the parcels as near as possible to the door, but yesterday he left the latest delivery, plus the one I was still unpacking from 2 weeks ago (it had heavy stuff) and a delivery from Saturday, all at the door waiting for me to open it.

Thank you very much, i really appreciated the effort.

Rami
RamiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service considering Covid19 restrictions

For the last 5 parcels I received, the service was excellent. I just received a parcel this week and it came one day earlier than the expected time. However, for international parcels, they take longer processing time after they're arrived in Australia.

Mel B
Mel BCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I received a package from Australia Post today. It came quicker than expected which was a nice surprise. My package was in good condition and the delivery man was very polite and friendly. The service from Australia Post is always very good and I highly recommend them.

Dave
DaveSoutheast, SA

Receiving and Sending parcels great service.

Receiving parcels, I always get an SMS/email keeping me informed and the driver is always courteous.
Sending parcels, purchase labels online and then the drop them off at my local post office or in a post box.
Parcels always arrive on time and in good condition.

MoanaHamilton valley

They left my parcel at an unoccupied adress, not happy Jan!

I was waiting on 3 packages, the first two were delivered to the local post office. The third went missing, then I get a call from the delivery driver telling me he had dropped off the parcel at an old adress and he thought he would call me because the house was empty and he thought it was odd. I told him I did not live at that adress anymore and I had updated my details which would have updated with Australia Post as I had already received 2 packages. He said I better find a way to pick it up at the old adress as it was after his knock off time and he could not go back. I rushed to the old adress but it was gone! Not happy.

Other Couriers

Failed to transfer to other branch, now returned to sender without any warning

Nat
Nat

RiriSydney, NSW

Did not receive my package. Australia Post has not contacted me back about it.

Delivery Postcode: 2220
Tracking Number: R245227033277754

Gh M
Gh MSydney, NSW

Superior reliable delivery service.

With receiving many packages from different companies,Auspost stands out from the rest.Prompt, professional, friendly & reliable delivery,communications & tracking service. Thank you Australia Post for the endless parcels received on time and in perfect conditions.

Ibolya M.

Nothing is perfect especially the Australian Post!

Was posted than sent back, now is posted again where am I going to get it God knows. It's slower than a donkey. The postal service is horrible. Now that everything has to be posted there should be more postal places than just the Australian post, or F the whole system.

Shipping TypeInternational

Hi Ibolya,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble receiving something in the post. Please share the tracking number and your delivery postcode if you'd like me to take a closer look.

Ibolya M.

Just a few days age I've sent a parcel to Hungary, paid $36.00 for it now it came back to me !!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH AUSTRALIA POST. SACK THEM ALL!!!

Ibolya M.

30 years ago it was trustworthy, reliable, NOW IT IS A MESS.

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Shipping TypeInternational

Love Australia Post

I have never had an issue with Australia Post. Our post man (yes, he is a man) is excellent, he goes out of his way to deliver parcels in a safe place and places items in a plastic bag when it's raining. I can't understand why so many people have so many negative things to say. I just received a parcel on Wednesday in WA sent from VIC on Monday and Tuesday was a public holiday. Outstanding work!

Kirsty

Hi Casey, the most recent tracking number is 33UP80100181. I hope you can find the details and let the postie know. Thanks :) Kirsty

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just for privacy reasons, if you can send us your full name, email, and phone in a private message we can pass feedback on for you :)

It's 5 coz the local delivery guy

Using Auspost I've noticed an online purchase will arrive faster comparative to individual customer parcel post. Depending who you buy through will help determine delivery speed. I found Amazon fastest, then eBay and small business about on par. Muchos respectos for the local driver in my area, he kills it.