Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Australia Post

3.2
Markus Guiness
Markus GuinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service, arrived before expected date.

I was the receiver of this package. It arrived before the expected date in great condition. I will definitely use Australia post Again in the future. Thank you Australia post!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Markus, thanks for this great feedback :)

Very Unsatisfied

Ibne F.Australia Post

Ian C Blair
Ian C BlairLaunceston, TAS

Prompt Delivery

After making purchases on Ebay I have recently had two parcels delivered by Australia Post and in both instances they arrived earlier than expected. There was good communication from Australia Post prior to and after delivery. Both parcels arrived in excellent condition.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Ian, glad we've been doing great with your deliveries and keeping you well informed :)

Diana D.
Diana D.Sydney, NSW

LOST PARCEL

My parcel was sent on 6-12-19 and should have been delivered to me on the 9/12 and guess what - at 11:22am on 9of Dec I get the email saying that my parcel was delivered but I DID NOT receive it. Called Australian Post and they said that l it was SIGNED by someone and now that Ive paid $359 for the Christmas present and it went missing I have to wait until they contact me ?! So - delivered to a wrong place - they do not even know where and also signed by a person who is not me and does not even match the phone/address/postcode... thank you Australian Post - never again.

Helen Martin
Helen MartinFar North Queensland, QLD

Right on time

Yes, as a matter of fact it arrived earlier than anticipated and in excellent condition. The tracking information was very helpful. I always receive excellent service when I purchase online through My Haircare.

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome to hear Helen!! :)

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Bicanoo
Bicanoo

Much improved service

Oz Post have lifted their game over the last few years and dealing with them and their parcel delivery service has been really positive. I send all over the country and all over the world and I've even 'lost' a few parcels along the way. But Ozzie Post manage to find my parcel everytime. The service is inexpensive compared to other overseas parcel services. I think we have one of the best services in the world.

Shipping TypeInternational
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the great review Bicanoo, it's great we're able to help you out with sending parcels all over the world for a good price, who doesn't love cheap costs :)

KMTSydney Surrounds, NSW

They don’t attempt to deliver even when home they leave a card

Once again a card was left and I was home waiting for parcel.
Very slack and I was told they would follow it up which was a complete waste of my time by 3 diff people at Aust post. Ext hard for me to get to the post office bc of bad health so I did not get my parcel. You never get what you pay for and they don’t care. Aust post constant issues last time parcel left wrong address and cards left when I was home absolute unacceptable.

Moonie Michael
Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Australia Post Are My Heroes

As a serious online shopper, I rely heavily on our country's postal and courier services, and I feel Australia Post is one of the best.
My packages always arrive in perfect condition and on time. Sure I may have the odd late arrival but it's only a day or two and mostly due to holidays etc.
I always the best, up to date tracking available with text messages and emails included.
Australia Post is our leading postal service for a reason, give them a go.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the review Moonie. I'm glad we've supplied the best service to you and we'll keep innovating & improving to maintain that service. Enjoy your weekend.

~ Mikey

Sarah Stuart
Sarah StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online shop

Shopping online for my son is so much easier
I love it and I’m always super happy with the delivery times as it’s always quick
Thanks Australia post for always making life easy

Mary
Mary

Excellent service!

Package arrived 2 days early. Packaging in good condition and the product is undamaged. Tracking info great. I am one happy customer and will use this service when sending packages.

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Kristi J.
Kristi J.

Fast delivery

My parcel was delivered before the expected delivery date. Delivery person was very nice and cheerful. I have never had any problems with deliveries from Australia post. Very happy customer

ChrisW
ChrisWSouthwest, VIC

Fast delivery

I just love that when I placed my order Aus post was so fast with the deliver of my product. It made my shopping experience so much better when my parcel was delivered to my door within 2 business days. Thanks guys.

Perrina
Perrina

Hassle free parcel post

Parcel came sooner than expected and in good condition. parcel was carded with clear instructions of where to pickup and times for pickup. Post office staff were efficient in locating package in storage area. Very happy.

Cem Keypass
Cem KeypassGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My parcel sent to wrong person!!

I have been trying to receive my Keypass in the last 2 months, but dear professional(!), hardworking(!) Australia Post Courier and Staff have been helping me extremely well not to deliver my parcel to me !! Firstly, they sent my parcel to someone else though the courier was supposed to check the other guy's ID. In 2019, how can a courier deliver a parcel to someone else, which is very hard to imagine!!Secondly, after trying to contact with Australia Pot staff more than 2 months, they have still not been able to fix my issue and deliver me my Keypass. Well done guys, you rock with your professionalism, go on like that!!!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo