Listing monitored by Australia Post

3.2
Bruce L
Bruce LSydney, NSW

Atrocious - wish the sellers will stay away from them

I have a parcel coming and I live in the Hills Shire in NSW, and today I got a message saying 'please pick up your parcel in Botany' that's like 50km away I was like WTH? Can you leave it further than that?!! And also why wasn't it delivered?! I'm home all the time for the past 2 years!!!

adam
adamNew South Wales

Over 1 month from sydney to newcastle

Ordered A gpu through Mwave literally a month ago today
Aus post has just had it sitting in sydney the whole time
no contact --- no delivery --- Aus post is just not working
another classic unsurprising company in this country called Australia

Elle
ElleAustralian Capital Territory

Delays are not acceptable

I have had several parcels not moving. This is so frustrating when the shops aren’t open when you’re in another extended lockdown.
The delays are not acceptable.
1 of my parcels is a gift for my Dads birthday this month.
It’s been sitting for 6 days with Myer and hasn’t been collected. Can someone please tell me when this item will move as I need asap.
The tracking number is 34bf7130210601000935005

MoanaHamilton valley

They left my parcel at an unoccupied adress, not happy Jan!

I was waiting on 3 packages, the first two were delivered to the local post office. The third went missing, then I get a call from the delivery driver telling me he had dropped off the parcel at an old adress and he thought he would call me because the house was empty and he thought it was odd. I told him I did not live at that adress anymore and I had updated my details which would have updated with Australia Post as I had already received 2 packages. He said I better find a way to pick it up at the old adress as it was after his knock off time and he could not go back. I rushed to the old adress but it was gone! Not happy.

Couriers

Failed to transfer to other branch, now returned to sender without any warning

Nat
Nat
RiriSydney, NSW

Did not receive my package. Australia Post has not contacted me back about it.

Delivery Postcode: 2220
Tracking Number: R245227033277754

Ibolya M.

Nothing is perfect especially the Australian Post!

Was posted than sent back, now is posted again where am I going to get it God knows. It's slower than a donkey. The postal service is horrible. Now that everything has to be posted there should be more postal places than just the Australian post, or F the whole system.

Shipping TypeInternational

Hi Ibolya,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble receiving something in the post. Please share the tracking number and your delivery postcode if you'd like me to take a closer look.

Ibolya M.

Just a few days age I've sent a parcel to Hungary, paid $36.00 for it now it came back to me !!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH AUSTRALIA POST. SACK THEM ALL!!!

Ibolya M.

30 years ago it was trustworthy, reliable, NOW IT IS A MESS.

Invalid Tracking Number

The package was lodged at the post office more than 24 hours ago but the tracking number given is still not shown as a valid. Called the customer service and the only thing they had to say was that this was a weird situation. No help what so ever.

Hi Ropey,

Is it still showing up as invalid? Might have been delayed showing up in our systems but if you can share the number with me I'd like to help more :)

Priscila L.Australia Post

Did you send this parcel or are you the receiver? Do you know if they could have put it in a street posting box after paying for the postage? If so then we may not see a scan for a few days.

ropey
ropey

I am the receiver. I think it was using the self service for the drop off.

Jimi
Jimi

Good until something is lost

Item lost in transit. They admitted they were unable to locate it, after a long drawn out process. They have made no effort to rectify this. Thankfully PayPal are reliable and will aid in a refund.

Jam this
Jam this

Can’t even deliver an email. What a joke.

Parcel 10 days sitting in one spot. No update. No movement. Try to enquire with aust post. Need to sign up to their garbage website To make email enquiry. Trying to get them to send verification email 3 times, to post email to them, but their email is a no show! I guess they just turned it off?
A postal service that can’t even deliver an email. If it wasn’t my parcel it would be hilarious.

Courtney
CourtneyAlbany, New Zealand

TERRIBLE

Since this coronavirus stuff has happened, Auspost has been absolutely terrible. Since they have handled this whole debacle so terribly I felt compelled to jump on productreview and give them one star.

4 weeks later, still waiting for 3 of my items

Delivery TimeEarly

Bal D
Bal DSydney, NSW

Parcel Locker Service might as well not exist

Packages never go there. Never get messages or emails to collect so they sit at the post office for weeks.
Customer Service insults customers, makes inappropriate remarks and suggests my preferred name is wrong, and provides absolutely ZERO help. Doesn't even know how their own system works. Suggests opening another account to "see" if I get better service on another account than the one that already exists.

Very Unsatisfied

Diana D.
Diana D.Sydney, NSW

LOST PARCEL

My parcel was sent on 6-12-19 and should have been delivered to me on the 9/12 and guess what - at 11:22am on 9of Dec I get the email saying that my parcel was delivered but I DID NOT receive it. Called Australian Post and they said that l it was SIGNED by someone and now that Ive paid $359 for the Christmas present and it went missing I have to wait until they contact me ?! So - delivered to a wrong place - they do not even know where and also signed by a person who is not me and does not even match the phone/address/postcode... thank you Australian Post - never again.

KMTSydney Surrounds, NSW

They don’t attempt to deliver even when home they leave a card

Once again a card was left and I was home waiting for parcel.
Very slack and I was told they would follow it up which was a complete waste of my time by 3 diff people at Aust post. Ext hard for me to get to the post office bc of bad health so I did not get my parcel. You never get what you pay for and they don’t care. Aust post constant issues last time parcel left wrong address and cards left when I was home absolute unacceptable.