Listing monitored by Australia Post

3.2
mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Casey K.Australia Post

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for parcel R616497016883134006120901 to 2074.
Why is it going back and forth Sydney to Lismore?
Thanks,J

Reikioz13

All Auspost questions are ignored by Auspost and you will never receive a satisfactory answer.

JOHN PETER
JOHN PETER

Most probably label issues the system prob can not read the address

Collin
Collinasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel was due 29 oct. Tracking shows “we’ve got it” for the last three weeks but no revised delivery date. No point contacting them they just say the same unhelpful thing every time. I can understand Covid delays but no updates at all!!!!!
Tracking no:34at150801000930305

Angela
Angelaasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I’ve ordered a pair of shoes from Birtinya, Queensland on 3rd November but they have not come or even been processed. I am in Sydney and it is past the expected delivery date. My tracking is 99705690971501004300904. Thankyou

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions