Listing monitored by Australia Post

Jackie
JackieNorth Queensland, QLD

Box was extremely damaged & Worker pretended to throw the box at me

Package was delivered in a timely manner but I could not track my item. Box was extremely damaged & Worker pretended to throw the box at me and laughed. Very unprofessional

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Memfer D.
Memfer D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would hate to be a front line employee during the Christmas rush this year.

Standard post is taking an average of 10 days sometimes up to 15 and its not Christmas yet. I'll be shopping in person this Christmas, I mean, the delivery times are bad. Maybe trickle some of those annual profits down to front line workers who will be taking the lions share of abuse for what's shaping up to be a nightmarish Christmas period.

Sanjai Narasimham
Sanjai NarasimhamPerth, WA

Parcel stays in the Processing Centres, not cleared

The parcel reached Sydney South West Processing sender on 14th and for the next 3days there is no movement of the parcel. How can a parcel stays in one place for 3 days and believe it will be cleared soon.

Din
Din Franklin 2913, ACT

Pending Parcel

Hi, I had a parcel that should come today 2 sept 2021. could I have an update with my parcel 34LR3690613001000935003 please? The tracking said that it came to my house last Saturday 28 August and it said no one in attendance. I'm in lockdown and did not go anywhere during that day. Now the status is transit in Bonner since last Saturday 28 August. I hope the parcel come soon my kid looking forward with that.

Cat P.Australia Post

HEADsydney

Aust gouge post

Are we subsidizing daigou post to china ,maybe the chinese government own a bigger share of Aust post.
Every 1/4 the rates go up why,to subsidize their chatswood daigou opperation?
When you ask the workers in aust post just get a shudder of embaressment thats all. And that is all Greed greed and more greed.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Alice F.Australia Post
HEAD

And just received a registered mail envelope,containing deeds left on my doorstep ,not good enough australia gouge post,yet you charge for a service and fall short .this should have been redirected to my local post office.

Parcel gone to wrong Facility in NT

Had parcel sent from Sydney last week and was in Transit to my state of SA, Adelaide facility on Thursday last week.
Tracking no. 34BRB521158201000930806

Now tracking says it's in NT instead. I don't know why this had happened as it was on it's way to be delivered to me here in SA. Think it has gone to the wrong post office/facility. Don't know what's up with Australia Post lately but it is not good that parcels are on there way and then they get sent to wrong place.

Alice F.Australia Post
Christine
Christine

Still no updates that it is coming to SA. Not happy at all now. Worried that it has gotten lost. Even the sender has opened up a case with you guys. Not happy at all

oakchair123
oakchair123Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Little Disappointed...

I have ordered vinyls from auspost before, but this time was just shocking. This fragile item was left in an unsafe, and ridiculous place (left me looking for a good 10 minutes) thought someone had taken it... was shoved under a gate, which is very susceptible to dirt and weather. Another vinyl came the week after, and after another failed attempt to get it in the same spot as before, it was thrown on the front porch. Lucky JB-HiFi packages them well but am quite upset with the handling of these items

Cat P.Australia Post
K Horrocks
K HorrocksSydney, NSW

Queens land to NSW via PERTH

Posted with tracking number on 23 April in Queensland registered in Perth Western Australia of all places on 1 March (day which was supposed to be delivered to moi) didn't get to Sydney till the 4 March delivered 5 March, thankfully it arrived but why send mail to the totally opposite side if this ‘Great Southern Land’ that doesn’t make fiscal sense

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Delivery TimeEarly
Shipping TypeInternational

Tobias
TobiasCentral West, NSW

How long is a piece of string

Kay JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery drivers are not wearing their masks correctly

On three separate occasions, delivery drivers have not been wearing their masks correctly.
1) Nose uncovered
2) Nose and mouth uncovered
3) Nose uncovered

This is just not good enough. This has been reported but I doubt anything has been done.

Kay Jay

You are right in that it's not a good enough excuse. A mask that moves around to the point of not being on someone's face at all, is just a lack of care. The reference number(s) are 36224607 & 36056845.

Priscila L.Australia Post

What on earth is going on?!

Jess
Jess

Item did not move for one week

Im waiting on a package from Brisbane, tracking said it was in transit but only arived in Melbourne the following Friday. I understand there are delays but this is ridiculous.

Ibne F.Australia Post
Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

Repetitive disorganised service

Most of my experiences with Australia Post have generally been good but unfortunately there's one post office I seem to be having repetitive disorganised service from. I get emails through the Aus Post app to say my parcels have arrived and awaiting collection, yet when go to the St Leonards post office, my parcels are no-where to be found. Huge waste of my time and I think Australia Post should make it up to me by personally delivering these misplaced parcels to me when they're found rather than making me have to go back and line up again. Its poor form.

Ibne F.Australia Post
James T
James TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced for what it is.

I recently posted a mug to a friend as a gift. The postage on it cost $9.20. Personally I find that way over priced. I order a lot of goods from online and most other countries offer much cheaper and more reliable services. I just don't understand how Australia post can continue to increase its prices yet the service, speed, and methods haven't improved in the past 20 years.
Would I RECOMMEND Them? NO.

Sender or ReceiverSender