Listing monitored by Australia Post

Jackie
JackieNorth Queensland, QLD

Box was extremely damaged & Worker pretended to throw the box at me

Package was delivered in a timely manner but I could not track my item. Box was extremely damaged & Worker pretended to throw the box at me and laughed. Very unprofessional

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Zak
ZakGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVING the (window) time frame of when my parcel will be delivered!!

I’m a regular user of Australia Post and have to say how much more CONVENIENT it has been since Australia Post have started informing me (of a window time frame eg. arriving today between 10-12pm) when my parcel arrives! I can organise my day with more confidence and make sure I’m home at those times. I had 2 parcels delivered today, both at different times and given a time frame for delivery for both…loving it!!

oakchair123
oakchair123Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Little Disappointed...

I have ordered vinyls from auspost before, but this time was just shocking. This fragile item was left in an unsafe, and ridiculous place (left me looking for a good 10 minutes) thought someone had taken it... was shoved under a gate, which is very susceptible to dirt and weather. Another vinyl came the week after, and after another failed attempt to get it in the same spot as before, it was thrown on the front porch. Lucky JB-HiFi packages them well but am quite upset with the handling of these items

Cat P.Australia Post
Daniel G
Daniel GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prices poor, delivery and notification great.

OZ Post are getting pricey. It's becoming a case of allowing competition to creep in just based on their escalating prices. Mismanagement or a money grab?
Fortunately their delivery and communication/tracking makes it somewhat forgivable as they've never lost something (for me) and their notifications are great.

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Delivery TimeEarly
Shipping TypeInternational
Kay JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery drivers are not wearing their masks correctly

On three separate occasions, delivery drivers have not been wearing their masks correctly.
1) Nose uncovered
2) Nose and mouth uncovered
3) Nose uncovered

This is just not good enough. This has been reported but I doubt anything has been done.

Kay Jay

You are right in that it's not a good enough excuse. A mask that moves around to the point of not being on someone's face at all, is just a lack of care. The reference number(s) are 36224607 & 36056845.

Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

Repetitive disorganised service

Most of my experiences with Australia Post have generally been good but unfortunately there's one post office I seem to be having repetitive disorganised service from. I get emails through the Aus Post app to say my parcels have arrived and awaiting collection, yet when go to the St Leonards post office, my parcels are no-where to be found. Huge waste of my time and I think Australia Post should make it up to me by personally delivering these misplaced parcels to me when they're found rather than making me have to go back and line up again. Its poor form.

Ibne F.Australia Post
Jerzy Komosa
Jerzy KomosaSydney, NSW

General opinion

Shipping TypeInternational
Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Jerzy, thanks for your feedback and glad to know that the service standard has improved. if you ever experiencing any delivery issue, please let us know so that we will try our best to fix this.

Regards
Ibne

Delivered a parcel - BIG DEAL !

Ordered a parcel and Australia Post delivered the parcel as they should have - What more can I say? Yes it arrived in good condition - as it should have! What is the big deal about a package being delivered?

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Rick :)

Priscila

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Xeronos H.
Xeronos H.Sydney, NSW

Didn't wait for answering the intercom

I had a delivery for a blender and the delivery person gave less than a 5 sec ring on the intercom. Was in my bed, jumped up and went to answer the intercom, the ring ended before I reached the door. Had to pick it up but the goods arrived safely.

A M.
A M.Perth, WA

Consistent and reliable

AusPost is the standard go to postal service in Australia when sending and receiving mail. Plus they offer services such as passport document submission and bill payments. With the introduction of a number of new services such as parcel lockers and online parcel management, they have kept up with the digital age.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review A M. I'm glad you're happy with our service and even our new services, I think Australia Post has done a great job keeping up with the changes of the world and will be exciting with what's to come next!

Priscila

vqh304
vqh304Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

they do their best to help

had a complaint about a late delivery and was able to sort out the problem very quickly. i am satisfied with auspost response and how they were able to rectify the problem so promptly. it was a rare occasion and auspost generally are very reliable.

Michael M.Australia Post

Well Melbourne is one the best places for some incredible coffee and high tea, but lets see if we can break up their vacation. I've sent you a private message so we can take a further look at this for you.

~ Mikey