Listing monitored by Australia Post

Jackie
JackieNorth Queensland, QLD

Box was extremely damaged & Worker pretended to throw the box at me

Package was delivered in a timely manner but I could not track my item. Box was extremely damaged & Worker pretended to throw the box at me and laughed. Very unprofessional

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
oakchair123
oakchair123Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Little Disappointed...

I have ordered vinyls from auspost before, but this time was just shocking. This fragile item was left in an unsafe, and ridiculous place (left me looking for a good 10 minutes) thought someone had taken it... was shoved under a gate, which is very susceptible to dirt and weather. Another vinyl came the week after, and after another failed attempt to get it in the same spot as before, it was thrown on the front porch. Lucky JB-HiFi packages them well but am quite upset with the handling of these items

Cat P.Australia Post
mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

Delivery TimeEarly
Shipping TypeInternational
Casey K.Australia Post
Casey K.Australia Post
Kay JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery drivers are not wearing their masks correctly

On three separate occasions, delivery drivers have not been wearing their masks correctly.
1) Nose uncovered
2) Nose and mouth uncovered
3) Nose uncovered

This is just not good enough. This has been reported but I doubt anything has been done.

Kay Jay

You are right in that it's not a good enough excuse. A mask that moves around to the point of not being on someone's face at all, is just a lack of care. The reference number(s) are 36224607 & 36056845.

Couriers

Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

Repetitive disorganised service

Most of my experiences with Australia Post have generally been good but unfortunately there's one post office I seem to be having repetitive disorganised service from. I get emails through the Aus Post app to say my parcels have arrived and awaiting collection, yet when go to the St Leonards post office, my parcels are no-where to be found. Huge waste of my time and I think Australia Post should make it up to me by personally delivering these misplaced parcels to me when they're found rather than making me have to go back and line up again. Its poor form.

Ibne F.Australia Post
Xeronos H.
Xeronos H.Sydney, NSW

Didn't wait for answering the intercom

I had a delivery for a blender and the delivery person gave less than a 5 sec ring on the intercom. Was in my bed, jumped up and went to answer the intercom, the ring ended before I reached the door. Had to pick it up but the goods arrived safely.

Renelle H.
Renelle H.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there have been no updates on my package that was sent out on Monday from Brisbane city, it says it's still pending. Tracking number 63236599429093

Amethyst1912
Amethyst1912

Perhaps if you ask Australia Post Renelle - I'm not Australia Post.

Susannah
Susannahasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have lodged 2 complaints for failed delivery attempts. I have heard nothing from Australia post regarding the issues. However they have promptly issued me with a survey on how they resolved the issue??? Wt?!
Has anyone else experience this?

Susanna B.
Susanna B.

Yes, I get that as well. Once you hang up on Australia Post Customer Service they are quick to send you an email with a link for survey, but they are not resolving your issue.

Mallee S.
Mallee S.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

my parcel said coming today but doesn't get delivered??

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions