Listing monitored by Australia Post

Scott
ScottRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst freight company in the world!

An absolutely terrible company, no customer service available, all I receive is generic emails stating sorry it’s late! But it’s been 2 months now! Australia should boycott against Australia Post and have them disappear

Chris61
Chris61Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling customer service and follow up re missing parcels

Parcel posted 2 weeks prior to Fathers Day in August and still has not been delivered ( now the 23rd September!) Two inquiries….zero interest from customer service. Have requested compensation as the item was lost at the Essendon Fields Postal Centre….completely ignored.

Absolutely Pathetic!

I ordered an item on 5th September that was shipped on 7th September by the seller through Australia Post. It is 23rd September today and still my order hasn't been delivered. The tracking history hasn't changed or been updated since 7th September where it shows Australia Post received my parcel for shipping. On lodging a customer enquiry on the 16th, they gave me a standard reply blaming Covid. There has been no update since. The only movement on the tracking number has been my customer enquiry which shows as lodged, otherwise since 7th September there has been no update on my shipment. I wish there was a zero available but I am forced to give them one star, they don't even deserve that.

If I could give them zero stars I would

Absolutely useless company
Avoid them if possible.
They will lose your parcel and then bounce you around for months with no answer and you will not get any issues resolved

falconV8Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

aus post still bad

Aus post Still hasn't got their stuff together. waiting on two packages no one at aus post has got back to me items are over a month late and no updates I have done your pointless late item form and a complaint form but no-one has yet to respond to me every 3rd- 4th package are late. Covid is a poor excuse you people still have your jobs to do right? We are still paying you when many are not allowed to work.

tracking numbers 0307009668969006020997
and 99705131520501000830908

as always poor service from our only postage option

falconV8

and I just tried calling they will not take any calls unless it is for medicine. Is that legal?

Michael
MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely pathetic, inept business.

My wife purchased a Father's Day gift for me 4 weeks ago, from Sydney. Was given to Australia Post by the seller on Tuesday 24th August. Still yet to arrive in Adelaide & still sitting in Sydney. We purchased some clothes from the UK last week & took 5 business days to arrive at my house. Don't blame Covid, you bunch of useless imbeciles. Won't be making any online purchases in the future if Australia Post have anything to do with the postage. Pathetic service.

Cat P.Australia Post
Laura Hamilton
Laura HamiltonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I am usually patient with Auspost, but getting worried...

I understand there is a shortage of workers right now. I have several items delayed that are just sitting, for weeks, as "we've got it".
I am a patient person and will wait, even if it takes another week to get to me. Auspost usually delivers in the end, and I am lucky enough to have a good postie who always attempts delivery.
The part that worries me is this: why are so many people saying their items have gone missing? Late is one thing, missing is another! My items better arrive to me as I paid for them and expect to get them. I do not drive in this country and rely on shopping online.

Han
HanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's a big shame

I ordered two items online on 25th of August from Sydney to Melbourne. One used Sendle delivery company arrived on 29th of August and other one from Australia post hasn't arrived yet. You shouldn't use COVID excuse. Exactly same day order, one company handle it easy but you. Why don't you sell Australia post to Private company if you can't keep up your business? Shame on you!

Cat P.Australia Post

Kim
KimCanberra 2600, ACT

Holding Australia to ransom with monopoly

Australia post is the worst. Pack & send courier only takes 2 days delivery

I still have not received my rare plant, picked up from Qld on 31 August to Sydney. Now they processed it back to Adelaide and would be delivered on 24 Sept. Surely the plant will die. Do not use Australia Post anymore. Fyi. I recently ordered another rare plant from Adelaide using PACK & SEND, it was picked up in Adelaide on Monday 13th Sept at 1:00 pm and arrived on Wednesday 15th Sept around 2:30 pm, in perfect condition (2 days). PACK & SEND service is excellent, happy with their service, NOT AUSTRALIA POST.

green reaper
green reaper

Australia post have become lowlife scum bags Yet hit you with big fees

flyhorse501
flyhorse501Sydney, NSW

A box of beer is lost, both sender and receiver are in Sydney metro

Purchased a box of beer from CUB on ebay three weeks ago, seller despatched my order very quickly. Everyone knows how big the carton of 24 beer bottles is, but the whole box was missing from Australia post depot, I believe, it was stolen, as Australia post customer service said, 'we don't know whereabout of the carton.'
Australia post deliveries are not only slow, but also unreliable.

Ayl
Ayl

Using AustPost is like making a gamble

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

Aust post Terrible service

Aust post parcel left Sydney 31/8
Still no update on Tracking
Only going to Melbourne...
Loves to take your money but can't advise where the parcel is ..
Stop blaming covid and fix the issues, any other business would be under review...

Sender or ReceiverSender
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

Failed to deliver my item on time

Terrible service. I have been waiting for my item for days it never turned up and was 'supposedly' on board with the driver and needs signature on delivery. They have wasted my valuable time and their service is appauling!

Candice S.
Candice S.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Could someone please shed some light on what it means by delayed- waiting to be processed for delivery
The contents of this package is what keeps food on the table for my kids.

Mikesnewcar
Mikesnewcar

From what I figured out from multiple late packages (some still in the Auspost network), It is a system things,. The system will flag it as delayed once the due date passes, and I assume (if Auspost was doing their job) some one would look at these reports, and sort it out, but currently it does not mean anything. Sorry cant help anymore than this. Try logging a online enquiries, but I dont think anyone is looking at these until the package +15days late, and the best I got last time was the package was scanned again, and sit in their network again. Best of luck!

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for parcel to 3737. Tracking R616497025370928.
Thanks,J

MaxK

Lodge an enquiry with them. This is unacceptable.

Mat
Matasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Still waiting for aparcel to be deliverd it has now been 200 days overdue tracking is lg835546500gb but now says its pending what is going on .thanks mat

MaxK

I reckon they have lost it. It is taking way too long to investigate. Perhaps, customs have seized it, but you should have received some correspondence from them either advising you of this or providing you with a form to dispute the seizure.

24 Mar 2021 18:58
Customer enquiry lodged
Australia Post
This is the final status. Carrier doesn't provide further tracking updates.

07 Mar 2021 13:24
Arrived awaiting clearance (Inbound) MELBOURNE VIC
07 Mar 2021 03:54
Item Received. Your item has been received at MELBOURNE, Australia. More information will be available as it travels through the network MELBOURNE, Australia
Royal Mail