Listing monitored by Australia Post

3.7
Mikey Le
Mikey LePerth, WA

Parcel lost in transit and not 100% compensated

Worst service ever. I did my job to send out a parcel to the eastern state and it got lost in transit. They didn't compensate me the full amount because I didn't get extra cover on the parcel. I understand about it. However, the parcel I sent out had tracking and signature on delivery and even my return address on it, and still they lost in for over a month, yet they can't return the parcel back to me. Seriously, bad job Australia Post.

Alice F.Australia Post
Mel
Mel

Outstanding service

Easy online postage where I can purchase post labels ,print them out and get them picked up or just put them in postbox makes my life easier. Always great service

Cat P.Australia Post

barney
barney

Very good service esp now

I want to say ive had my parcles delivered much earlier than before co vid and thats standard parcle delivery, I also want to give a huge shout out to all the posties out there thank u u r doing a great job .

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps keep our spirits up during the busy festive season. I'm glad your parcel arrived so quickly and hope your futures one do too :)

Contact M.
Contact M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

5 Stars - to the Burleigh Team Raj and Vic

They go above and beyond to support our My Post Business Account. Highly recommend.

We have been using their service for a few months now. They are consistent, professional and go above and beyond.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Elissa
ElissaCentral West, NSW

NSW to NT in no time at all

I posted a package to my son in the Northern Territory from NSW and was thrilled when he received it so quickly. I thought it must have been a one off occasion but the next package I sent was just as prompt, Thank you Australia Post.

Ibne F.Australia Post
Manny
MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

Peeved off julie
Peeved off julie

Non mothers day

My mum's are still waiting for the cards posted on the 5th it's now 17th May. I actually decided against express post for the very reason that the po worker said he couldn't guarantee express delivery why make australia post rich spoil mothers day MUCH.

Broadbill
BroadbillEXMOUTH

Auspost CEO should be sacked

Shane H.
Shane H.Perth, WA

Auspost a let down

I sent a parcel from Perth to Gold Coast on December 9th, it arrived at Redbank December 13th then to Bundall December 16th, then back to Redbank December 17th, then back to Bundall December 23rd, all because of incorrect address apparently, an address that I have posted to for 23 years. I have been told technology is to blame. What is the point of putting a contact number on a parcel if it isn't going to be used. Hopeless organisation

RockinRem
RockinRemPerth, WA

Standard Post from Coastal Central NSW to South Queensland in about sixteen hours!!!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for sharing the good news around! So glad and happy you're happy with our services :)

Priscila

KerriNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent service.

Australia Post parcel service was fantastic. I was sending a parcel to WA and the service given was excellent . They even tried to work out a cheaper way for me to send it. I highly recommend Australia Post Ulverstone in Tasmania.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for sharing, Kerri. I'll be definitely letting Ulverstone know so they can be recognised for their efforts.

~ Mikey

Kerri

Thank you Mikey it's a pleasure. I can say it was an outstanding service I received. Kerri

Trick T.
Trick T.Sydney, NSW

Shipped fast!

I was sending a stuffed toy someone had purchased from me from blacktown and they recieved the toy within 2 days!!! I am very happy with the posting as well as the staff.

Debbie
DebbieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

It has been great

We send a lot of parcels interstate to family members and we post them on a Friday and usually in there Monday for same state and only takes a few days interstate parcels always have arrived in perfect condition very happy

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome Debbie! Thanks for the positive review, hope your future parcels to your family arrive swiftly and safely in the future.

Priscila

Candice S.
Candice S.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Could someone please shed some light on what it means by delayed- waiting to be processed for delivery
The contents of this package is what keeps food on the table for my kids.

Mikesnewcar
Mikesnewcar

From what I figured out from multiple late packages (some still in the Auspost network), It is a system things,. The system will flag it as delayed once the due date passes, and I assume (if Auspost was doing their job) some one would look at these reports, and sort it out, but currently it does not mean anything. Sorry cant help anymore than this. Try logging a online enquiries, but I dont think anyone is looking at these until the package +15days late, and the best I got last time was the package was scanned again, and sit in their network again. Best of luck!

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for parcel to 3737. Tracking R616497025370928.
Thanks,J

MaxK

Lodge an enquiry with them. This is unacceptable.

Mat
Matasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Still waiting for aparcel to be deliverd it has now been 200 days overdue tracking is lg835546500gb but now says its pending what is going on .thanks mat

MaxK

I reckon they have lost it. It is taking way too long to investigate. Perhaps, customs have seized it, but you should have received some correspondence from them either advising you of this or providing you with a form to dispute the seizure.

24 Mar 2021 18:58
Customer enquiry lodged
Australia Post
This is the final status. Carrier doesn't provide further tracking updates.

07 Mar 2021 13:24
Arrived awaiting clearance (Inbound) MELBOURNE VIC
07 Mar 2021 03:54
Item Received. Your item has been received at MELBOURNE, Australia. More information will be available as it travels through the network MELBOURNE, Australia
Royal Mail