Listing monitored by Australia Post

4.2
Mikey Le
Mikey LePerth, WA

Parcel lost in transit and not 100% compensated

Worst service ever. I did my job to send out a parcel to the eastern state and it got lost in transit. They didn't compensate me the full amount because I didn't get extra cover on the parcel. I understand about it. However, the parcel I sent out had tracking and signature on delivery and even my return address on it, and still they lost in for over a month, yet they can't return the parcel back to me. Seriously, bad job Australia Post.

Alice F.Australia Post
Peeved off julie
Peeved off julie

Non mothers day

My mum's are still waiting for the cards posted on the 5th it's now 17th May. I actually decided against express post for the very reason that the po worker said he couldn't guarantee express delivery why make australia post rich spoil mothers day MUCH.

Other Couriers

Courtney
CourtneyAlbany, New Zealand

TERRIBLE

Since this coronavirus stuff has happened, Auspost has been absolutely terrible. Since they have handled this whole debacle so terribly I felt compelled to jump on productreview and give them one star.

4 weeks later, still waiting for 3 of my items

Couriers

Shane H.
Shane H.Perth, WA

Auspost a let down

I sent a parcel from Perth to Gold Coast on December 9th, it arrived at Redbank December 13th then to Bundall December 16th, then back to Redbank December 17th, then back to Bundall December 23rd, all because of incorrect address apparently, an address that I have posted to for 23 years. I have been told technology is to blame. What is the point of putting a contact number on a parcel if it isn't going to be used. Hopeless organisation

Priscila L.Australia Post

Rinnah S.asked

33ADA502546701000930808
My parcel was shipped out on 24/8. It's been a month. The delivery date has been adjusted 3 times and still noone will investigate until it's '5 days late'. It's already 3 weeks late.
I don't even know where it is. They just stopped updating on 5/9. Where is my parcel and when will I get it?!

Rinnah S.

So now apparently they attempted and failed to deliver, and yet it wasn't sent to a post office?! What's going on?

Bridhe M.
Bridhe M.asked

Hi There,
My parcel has been sitting on “We’ve got it” *received and ready for processing* since Wednesday 8th September.
I am nervously waiting as it contains a gift. My friend however ordered the same day and hers got delivered on Friday.
Shipping number is 33QEK0824504
Can someone please provide me an update. This is enormously frustrating. Thankyou!

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Can you lmk if parcel EBA02168520301000830904 will be delivered today?
Thanks,J

justin p.
justin p.

That’s is a item from China that turned up quicker then one from Melbourne that is still not here 2weeks later still waiting answer the question before you ask my question that is not relevant to the review

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions