Listing monitored by Australia Post

4.2
Jenniferlaw61
Jenniferlaw61Sydney, NSW

Postman goes above and beyond to help

Hello,
i just wanted to say thank you to the postman who delivers my parcels. I have mobility issues and he always leaves the parcels as near as possible to the door, but yesterday he left the latest delivery, plus the one I was still unpacking from 2 weeks ago (it had heavy stuff) and a delivery from Saturday, all at the door waiting for me to open it.

Thank you very much, i really appreciated the effort.

Cat P.Australia Post
Rami
RamiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service considering Covid19 restrictions

For the last 5 parcels I received, the service was excellent. I just received a parcel this week and it came one day earlier than the expected time. However, for international parcels, they take longer processing time after they're arrived in Australia.

Mel B
Mel BCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I received a package from Australia Post today. It came quicker than expected which was a nice surprise. My package was in good condition and the delivery man was very polite and friendly. The service from Australia Post is always very good and I highly recommend them.

Mel
Mel

Outstanding service

Easy online postage where I can purchase post labels ,print them out and get them picked up or just put them in postbox makes my life easier. Always great service

Cat P.Australia Post

Gh M
Gh MSydney, NSW

Superior reliable delivery service.

With receiving many packages from different companies,Auspost stands out from the rest.Prompt, professional, friendly & reliable delivery,communications & tracking service. Thank you Australia Post for the endless parcels received on time and in perfect conditions.

Love Australia Post

I have never had an issue with Australia Post. Our post man (yes, he is a man) is excellent, he goes out of his way to deliver parcels in a safe place and places items in a plastic bag when it's raining. I can't understand why so many people have so many negative things to say. I just received a parcel on Wednesday in WA sent from VIC on Monday and Tuesday was a public holiday. Outstanding work!

Kirsty

Hi Casey, the most recent tracking number is 33UP80100181. I hope you can find the details and let the postie know. Thanks :) Kirsty

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just for privacy reasons, if you can send us your full name, email, and phone in a private message we can pass feedback on for you :)

It's 5 coz the local delivery guy

Using Auspost I've noticed an online purchase will arrive faster comparative to individual customer parcel post. Depending who you buy through will help determine delivery speed. I found Amazon fastest, then eBay and small business about on par. Muchos respectos for the local driver in my area, he kills it.

ness
nessSydney, NSW

Late shopping ALL arrived before Christmas!

Did some very last minute shopping on Sunday - estimated arrival 31 December or next year due to high volume of online shopping - most arrived today and one more item coming tomorrow - fantastic service considering Christmas and COVID 19.

Hi ness,

That's amazing to hear! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas :)

barney
barney

Very good service esp now

I want to say ive had my parcles delivered much earlier than before co vid and thats standard parcle delivery, I also want to give a huge shout out to all the posties out there thank u u r doing a great job .

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps keep our spirits up during the busy festive season. I'm glad your parcel arrived so quickly and hope your futures one do too :)

You guys do a good job

Always on time or quicker than expected through the Cambridge TAS facility, the local postie is always friendly as well.

Even during the pandemic, standard post has taken 3-7 days (even had something delivered on a Sunday which i didn't realise was a thing) and express was less than 24 hours in multiple cases.

I also recently called you for for a query re: international order and you helped very quickly.

I appreciate your hard work.

Contact M.
Contact M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

5 Stars - to the Burleigh Team Raj and Vic

They go above and beyond to support our My Post Business Account. Highly recommend.

We have been using their service for a few months now. They are consistent, professional and go above and beyond.

Elissa
ElissaCentral West, NSW

NSW to NT in no time at all

I posted a package to my son in the Northern Territory from NSW and was thrilled when he received it so quickly. I thought it must have been a one off occasion but the next package I sent was just as prompt, Thank you Australia Post.

Manny
MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

Markus Guiness
Markus GuinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service, arrived before expected date.

I was the receiver of this package. It arrived before the expected date in great condition. I will definitely use Australia post Again in the future. Thank you Australia post!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Markus, thanks for this great feedback :)

Ian C Blair
Ian C BlairLaunceston, TAS

Prompt Delivery

After making purchases on Ebay I have recently had two parcels delivered by Australia Post and in both instances they arrived earlier than expected. There was good communication from Australia Post prior to and after delivery. Both parcels arrived in excellent condition.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Ian, glad we've been doing great with your deliveries and keeping you well informed :)

Priscila

Candice S.
Candice S.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Could someone please shed some light on what it means by delayed- waiting to be processed for delivery
The contents of this package is what keeps food on the table for my kids.

Mikesnewcar
Mikesnewcar

From what I figured out from multiple late packages (some still in the Auspost network), It is a system things,. The system will flag it as delayed once the due date passes, and I assume (if Auspost was doing their job) some one would look at these reports, and sort it out, but currently it does not mean anything. Sorry cant help anymore than this. Try logging a online enquiries, but I dont think anyone is looking at these until the package +15days late, and the best I got last time was the package was scanned again, and sit in their network again. Best of luck!

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for parcel to 3737. Tracking R616497025370928.
Thanks,J

MaxK

Lodge an enquiry with them. This is unacceptable.

Mat
Matasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Still waiting for aparcel to be deliverd it has now been 200 days overdue tracking is lg835546500gb but now says its pending what is going on .thanks mat

MaxK

I reckon they have lost it. It is taking way too long to investigate. Perhaps, customs have seized it, but you should have received some correspondence from them either advising you of this or providing you with a form to dispute the seizure.

24 Mar 2021 18:58
Customer enquiry lodged
Australia Post
This is the final status. Carrier doesn't provide further tracking updates.

07 Mar 2021 13:24
Arrived awaiting clearance (Inbound) MELBOURNE VIC
07 Mar 2021 03:54
Item Received. Your item has been received at MELBOURNE, Australia. More information will be available as it travels through the network MELBOURNE, Australia
Royal Mail