Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Ricky

RickyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False delivary time

Australia post sent me am email that my parcel from Victoria will arrive bitween 25 to 27th November Friday. According i was home Friday to receive it and arranged to work on it Saturday. It did not arrive. Customer service over the phone said may take 5 business days. What that crap. Why did they sent me an email for????. Monday 23rd november at home waiting for my parcel according to their tracking history. Postman drove past did not drop anything. Rang customer service after 30 min. They said parcel delivered. Lodged complaint. Wednessday postman came and delivered. Very unfortunate and untrusted service naw.

JohnG

JohnGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wine sellers please note - Wine delivered in 38 degree heat.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
4.9
Nealo

NealoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Parcel has been lost

Worst postal service ever

Invalid Tracking Number

The package was lodged at the post office more than 24 hours ago but the tracking number given is still not shown as a valid. Called the customer service and the only thing they had to say was that this was a weird situation. No help what so ever.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Hi Ropey,

Is it still showing up as invalid? Might have been delayed showing up in our systems but if you can share the number with me I'd like to help more :)

Priscila L.Australia Post

Did you send this parcel or are you the receiver? Do you know if they could have put it in a street posting box after paying for the postage? If so then we may not see a scan for a few days.

ropey
ropey

I am the receiver. I think it was using the self service for the drop off.

Emma

EmmaVictoria

Appalling. HIRE MORE STAFF!

I have been waiting for a small parcel that was sent a MONTH ago from NSW and I live in VIC. When I track the item I can see it hasn’t been scanned or moved an inch for 23 DAYS!!! I know there are delays due to covid but SERIOUSLY, I could buy something from China or America and have it shipped here quicker than that!
A tip to AUSPOST - HIRE MORE STAFF!!!!

Craig W

Craig WSouthwest, VIC

What a Joke

Purchased a replacement pair of prescription glasses online thinking it would be the quickest option, a week after they were posted still don’t have them , it is a 2.5 hr return trip driving from Dandenong to Geelong ! Not left in a safe place as they were supposed to be on the 17th and no card for collection, next day the 18th a card turns up for collecting at local LPO, not there ! Mean time seems they have been all round Geelong over the last 2 days, regardless of the fact I have spoken to Aus Post and they marked them urgent no contact from anyone ! Oh and still no idea when they will arrive !

Korieconnor

KorieconnorSydney, NSW

Poor service

Ordered on 10th of November and item was dispatched on the 12th first Australia post said they got the item on the 13th next it was the 14th now they are saying via live chat they got the item in the 17th and in Sydney yet the item was sent from Victoria

Tracking is 333UF963221901000935004

Have been told via live chat since the 13th when I made an enquiry that the item was in a street box then told it was in Sydney then told it was in Victoria and that it would be delivered today the 19th then told Friday the 20th now today I've been told Monday 23rd yet the item hasn't even be processed it just says they have the container my package was in

Mr Bass

Mr BassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can’t believe how awesome Australia Post have been during lockdown

Being stuck working from home and reliant on internet shopping, I can’t believe how awesome Australia Post have been throughout the pandemic! The delays have not been as bad as expected and multiple deliveries have been spot on. Also, the drivers have been super friendly and courteous. When we needed them to step up, they did! Thank you

RebekahPerth, WA

They are the telstra of the postal industry

Received a delivery, opened it up and even though it was well packaged and secure, the delicate items were smashed into a million pieces. It looked like it had been dropped from a high height or someone had jumped on it. Aus post took 0 responsibility. No duty of care. And refused to even respond when requesting investigation.

Delivery TimeLate
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Ok thanks Rebekah,

Please send me a private message with your full name, contact number and either the case number or tracking number for this item and we'll get it sorted out for you.

Jamie

JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Registered post without updates

I find it increasingly frustrating that within the last month, one item was lost, another item was almost 2 weeks overdue and now a third item has been delayed and hasn’t received any updates since being posted. Tracking updates should be a 24hr occurrence, otherwise what is the purpose of tracking if you don’t recieve any updates?

carolSydney, NSW

Parcel delivery - just drops off no one in attendance card without knocking or coming into the garden

carol

Plus this was a wine delivery so being in a van from from 7 am to after 3 pm when the post advised it was available for collection on a 35 degree day I expect the wine has been cooked

david34783

Used to be a decent service now it's a joke!

Disappointing...again!

Ben
Ben

Hi Priscila,

The tracking number is 34AGH340223401000938200. I appreciate the information, but it still seems ridiculous for a domestic parcel to take 2 weeks to reach it's destination. Anyway, I know you're just doing your part, so thank you.

Hi Ben,

I can see it was delivered today! I am sorry for the long wait and do hope your future parcels arrive much sooner than this.

4.3
3.6
Kim

KimVictoria

Great postys

Thumbs up for the postys there great polite helpful pity there management didnt stop mucking them around good on the on rd postys keep up the good work...stop changing our postys management get a grip

Priscila L.Australia Post

I love my postie! They do so much and deserve more recognition!

David B.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Frustrating Parcel Delivery

I am very frustrated with Australia Post parcel delivery service, I do not know why they give you a Tracking Number but never update it.
I have a parcel sent from Adelaide that was processed at Adelaide facility Friday 6th Nov at 8.03pm, it is now Tuesday 10th Nov 10.41 and no new updates, I cannot believe that it would be still at the Adelaide facility and if it is how bad is that.

David B.

Thank you for your reply, it may be better to say when it is in transit, my package has arrived and on time but it was frustrating not having a update for 3 days, if it was in transit why not say that.

RodneySouthwest, VIC

Once again a dismal delivery performance

Once again it shows just how broken Australia Post has become, package recieved by Australia Post on the 26 Oct (Sydney) arrived Melbourne 2 Nov, loaded onto a truck to North Geelong, 2 Nov, now get a message its delayed as it awaiting processing for delivery on the 7 Nov, thats 15 days and it still hasn't arrived, I think they sacked the wrong person and maybe all executives of Australia Post should resign. We don't live in a third world country yet we have a 3rd world postal service.

Hi Rodney,

I'd like to help! Can you tell me what postcode this parcel is going to? Also what's the tracking number? We're seeing parcels from NSW to VIC take up to nine business days to be delivered so I do hope it arrives soon.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for that Rodney, do you have a tracking number?

Amy

AmyNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

The staff are always very friendly and efficient when I arrive to collect my parcels. Great experience and staff display great customer service to clients whenever I visit the post office.

Mr P.

Mr P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ridiculous delays for years. Plain incompetent

You can’t blame covid on the fact that you’re crap. You’ve been ridiculously slow for years now. I’ve bought stuff from the us and its been quicker than stuff shipped in Australia with you morons. Why has my parcel been sorting i. Western Australia for 6 days?? Why did my parcel spend a whole week waiting to be delivered when it could have been done within 3 days? Plain freaking incompetent. Their tracking is useless and 50% of the time delayed or inaccurate.

Abigail

AbigailGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sub contractors can't read addresses so deliver to wrong addresses.

How can a company like Aus Post hire people who can't read street names or maps to deliver goods? So many items are getting delivered to incorrect homes. I shouldn't have to chase up my missing items that some slack and lazy person decided to deliver to an incorrect home. No wonder people are using other courier services. These amateurs need to be sacked. How about Australia Post spend less money on watches and more money on training!!!!

Ben N.

Ben N.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Please advise what is happening with the following item 88K516843501000935102. Tracking does not seem to update. Cheers

Hi Ben,

It's normal not to see any scans whilst your parcel is moving across the country and you may not see another scan until it's in WA at the next sorting facility. Your parcel is estimated to arrive within eight business days so please allow until the 3rd December.

Have a lovely day!

Stuart

Stuartasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I am expecting a delivery 333UF963879001000935002, but it has been "Received and ready for processing" since Monday 23 afternoon. Please advice when the delivery can start?

Hi Stuart,

This one should have already started now and was estimated to arrive today but can't see any further scans since it was sent. Parcels between these postcodes should take up to four business days however it's no secret that there are delays in our network these days so I recommend allowing until Monday and if the scans don't update we can start an investigation for you.

Coleen K.

Coleen K.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there. I have post coming today suppose tobe and its still says its coming today its already 20:49
Can you please track it 2GLZ01981465

Hi Coleen,

I can see you spoke to someone today about this and they assisted you. If you require any further assistance please let me know!

This page is monitored Monday - Friday and if you require an update sooner we recommend speaking to our Social Media Team on Facebook & Twitter that are available 24/7. Alternatively you can call us on 13 7678 (Mon - Fri) or live chat with someone - https://auspost.com.au/help-and-support

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives