Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

janetw.53Illawarra, NSW

Who knows where my parcels are ??

I sent two parcels to WA. I was given an update that 1 parcel was in transit to Malaga WA 2 days ago but has now arrived in Tuggerah. It has gone in the wrong direction. The second parcel which cost me $56 to post has not been scanned so I have no idea where that one is. Posted them both 22nd Nov. So much for tracking your parcels. I have no idea at all what’s happening with them. R250253007072689 Is the parcel in Tuggerah. R250253007072672 Has never been scanned.

janetw.53

I sent them on the 23rd November.

Jessica Z.Red Hill 2603, ACT

Bad service, though not sure where

I posted some very important stuff out to the same city with a tracking number last Friday, the system says the expected arrival was Yesterday or the day before. However, there is only one 'Delayed -waiting to be processed for delivery' message sent to me today at 12:00, but no other updarpdated. I was worried so called them twice, today the lady on the phone assured me the thing had already been scanned again so the system has already recheduled the delivery to tomorrow. But I really doubt it, since the status on my tracking result still has the old missed delivery date, three hours after that phone call. I really don't know who I should trust from Aust Post

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Jessica,

I'm really sorry to hear this important parcel is taking longer than expected. Please let me know the tracking number and delivery postcode if you'd like me to check it out.

4.9

Lost parcel.

-Resent aasics kayano runners back to the store for an exchange
-Followed up with Auspost
-No news for a few weeks after the complaint was lodged
-Now received an email stating the parcel was 'lost in transit'
-I was not offered extra cover when I initially shipped the runners
-I am now being compensated for the shipping cost and $100
-Very upset however as the runners are worth over $200

gail kPerth, WA

Tracking unreliable

Please explain to me how this supposed tracking works? I posted a registered (tracking/signature) large letter to NSW on 3rd November from Perth, its showing as being still at the Post Office where it was lodged with a delivery date today (10th November), how does that work? Also, another one, recipient in Perth, tracking still showing that it's on it's way, and I know that it has been delivered? It's frustrating and no wonder that we have no faith in our own postal delivery service and it should be completely overhauled.

10 days to deliver a small parcel a half hour car drive

Small parcel Posted Ipswich going to Mount Cotton and half hour drive by car. Was posted Wednesday arrived the following Friday!! Next time I will use a courier.
Will never use Australia Post again!!
How much was the CEO’s bonus?????
Go figure they have one job to do, pick up and deliver mail and parcels and they do it so poorly!!
Remember the good old days when post a letter or small parcel posted by 6pm and guaranteed delivery next day??? What happened??

Hi Priscilla,
Thank you for your response, I do feel these delays are not just recent.....
I have found an alternative Australian Company and now will use them from now on.

Bob

Parcel delivered to completely wrong suburb

Priscila L.Australia Post

Is this where I come to get a reply?

I sent a package on 1 Oct. Tracking number LCE202593701000650802. It moved from Penrith, NSW to Sydney, NSW on 2 oct and has not moved since. I lodged an enquiry on 9 October and have updated it 3 times. No response of any sort from Aus Post. I am very concerned that a very expensive package has been lost by AusPost and the complete lack of any response is doing little to make me think otherwise. The receiver has confirmed other parcels have made it to them that were sent from NSW on the same day, so I are no longer convinced the delay is due to Covid and believe my parcel is lost. Can someone, for the love of Jesus, please get back to me and chase up where the hell my package is.

Aust Government needs to audit Aust Post

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Goodies

GoodiesFar North Queensland, QLD

Not credible

George K.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Posted a large envelope with important tax paperwork and information from one Brisbane suburb to another and have just found out that delivery hasn't occurred after four weeks. Went to post office to enquire and they palmed me off to their 131318 number and they were absolutely useless. Terrible experience

George K.

Forget about a tracking number. It was sent by normal post. Twelve kilometres away

Priscila L.Australia Post

Did you put your return address on the back? I wish I could give you more details on what happened to it but without a tracking number we have no records of it. Are you able to send a replacement?

Priscila

Alison333

Alison333

Letter within WA takes over a month - ZERO star rating

Australia Post - Covid 19 is not an excuse for a standard letter within WA to take over a month. This is unacceptable and you should be doing more to improve this service. This is totally atrocious and if you are serious about your business get a better plan. I received a parcel from New York faster than a letter within our own state. Get more people into jobs and stop thinking about profits.

GMWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Australia Post - Australia at its worst!

After being notified by a customer that their item hadn’t arrived I opened a ‘case’ with Auspost. It took them over a month to reply - that the item had been ‘lost in transit’. No compensation, no responsibility for their actions. Horrific customer service, poor tracking & apparently not answerable to anyone. A national embarrassment.

Lorraine

Lorraine

Ridiculous service.

I am waiting on 3 parcels that were ordered 3 weeks ago. Im in Melbourne and 2 of the parcels were ordered from Melbourne. Stop using covid as an excuse. I have had parcels from Queensland delivered in a few days by another service, so it goes to show that it can be done.

Maikayla100

Maikayla100Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

6 weeks to travel half an hour still not delivered

Posted an item August 18. It was going half an hour down the road. I’ve filled out the list parcel form and my friend has called several times. No resolution. I had to re buy and re post and the second package has reached them. But the first is still floating around god knows where.
No reply or help so much for the “up to $100 replacement blah blah”

4.3
3.6

ShirleyHunter Region, NSW

Fragile parcel damaged

If Australia Post treat all mail the way they treat parcels labelled fragile then goodness help us!

Glass items enclosed in this box that’s clearly marked Fragile !

The item took almost 2 weeks from Sydney to Cairns and this is the way it was received!

Delivery TimeLate
Shirley

Hi there , do you have an email address that I can send photos to please. Thank you

PeterG

PeterG

Aust Post reaps profits but service is worsening every day every year

Sent parcel to suburb 30km away. Still not arrived 3 weeks later. AP business up 473% so why not employ the Aussies unemployed by Covid impacts to speed up service?

AGRADEMECHANIC

AGRADEMECHANICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Contemptible dishonesty & waste of time

JULESOxley

Worst

I have sent a parcel to Sydney on Aug 09, it was sent back to me on Aug 12 due to erroneous postcode written on their receipt and the 2nd time it was shipped, it was lost. Terrible service. It was a $600 parcel.

Annette

AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another special day: another absent gift

Sent father's day parcel as stated by A Post to be sure of delivery. Tracking says it has not even left the PO where it was posted? That was 8 days ago.

Delivery TimeOn Time

headsydney

Double standards on quote app

You carefully add your post code to the system and to the code of receiver Then measure the item after packing ,give a extra cm each way. Weigt 3.4 k.g
And a extra 100grams and it spits our a price e.g $11.95 !
You then go to the post office $18.50????? No extras like signature ,whats goin on.
Imagine this x a few 1000 items a day or more over all post offices in Aust and to make things worse you base your prices of post on your ebay sale and postage listings!!!! Not good enough Gouge Post.
Are we subsidizing the Daigou within Aust post?

head

And subsidizing the million dollar bonuses because they are so busy due to china virus ,but want free help to clear the backlog in some states ,maybe the c.e.o can chip in ?

head

Aust post sent me a message to supply my research ,i say Do your own check and you pay your c.e.o a million dollar bonus let her own it. Easy i ask others to leave evidence of the same experience on this site ,otherwisevwe will always get screwed.

Ben N.

Ben N.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Please advise what is happening with the following item 88K516843501000935102. Tracking does not seem to update. Cheers

Hi Ben,

It's normal not to see any scans whilst your parcel is moving across the country and you may not see another scan until it's in WA at the next sorting facility. Your parcel is estimated to arrive within eight business days so please allow until the 3rd December.

Have a lovely day!

Stuart

Stuartasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I am expecting a delivery 333UF963879001000935002, but it has been "Received and ready for processing" since Monday 23 afternoon. Please advice when the delivery can start?

Hi Stuart,

This one should have already started now and was estimated to arrive today but can't see any further scans since it was sent. Parcels between these postcodes should take up to four business days however it's no secret that there are delays in our network these days so I recommend allowing until Monday and if the scans don't update we can start an investigation for you.

Coleen K.

Coleen K.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there. I have post coming today suppose tobe and its still says its coming today its already 20:49
Can you please track it 2GLZ01981465

Hi Coleen,

I can see you spoke to someone today about this and they assisted you. If you require any further assistance please let me know!

This page is monitored Monday - Friday and if you require an update sooner we recommend speaking to our Social Media Team on Facebook & Twitter that are available 24/7. Alternatively you can call us on 13 7678 (Mon - Fri) or live chat with someone - https://auspost.com.au/help-and-support

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives