1.2

ive lost hundreds in item worth

theres been multiplw times i dont recieve delivery notices until my stuff gets sent back and i lose my item. they have also thrown expensive and delicate work equipment over my fence repeatedly, i sh*t you not. i am disabled and work from home. when they stuff up with my equipment i lose money from missed work. i just cant rely in this kind of garbo for my livelihood.

on a side note gladys from their twitter needs to pull her head in because i dont think sassing aussie customers with genuine concerns is the look auspost is going for- unless they are? wouldnt be surprised

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia post ...postie

I don't know the postie but he has something agents my letter box he can't put it in right ?
Wet mail damaged mail mail can not be retrieved from the letter box with out been damage .............

Unhappy

Im still investing and gathering evidence before i make any more comments

Other Couriers
Recent customer

Recent customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor management in deliver items and keeping client home safe, always left gate open after delivery. Pure lazy.

Poor handling of delivery and slow in delivery. Often left gate open and too lazy to wait for a minute for someone to get the door and "run" away. Damaged my gate and this time today again left gate open. Very irresponsible. Customer service is poorly managed despite multiple concern raised for the above. Better use Sendel, cheap and fast even delivers during weekends with way much cheaper rates. Australia post is unreliable.

Couriers

RebekahPerth, WA

They are the telstra of the postal industry

Received a delivery, opened it up and even though it was well packaged and secure, the delicate items were smashed into a million pieces. It looked like it had been dropped from a high height or someone had jumped on it. Aus post took 0 responsibility. No duty of care. And refused to even respond when requesting investigation.

Ok thanks Rebekah,

Please send me a private message with your full name, contact number and either the case number or tracking number for this item and we'll get it sorted out for you.

ShirleyHunter Region, NSW

Fragile parcel damaged

If Australia Post treat all mail the way they treat parcels labelled fragile then goodness help us!

Glass items enclosed in this box that’s clearly marked Fragile !

The item took almost 2 weeks from Sydney to Cairns and this is the way it was received!

Sender or ReceiverSender
Ibne F.Australia Post
Shirley

Hi there , do you have an email address that I can send photos to please. Thank you

Ibne F.Australia Post
Roasty

RoastyBrisbane

Getting worse every day

wynnie

wynnie

Depends on the driver

Some drivers are good, others lazy and just throw your parcel over the fence - and yes I have heard my new bone china cups smash as they did it. I also often get packages for other addresses left at my door.

OzzyramjetPerth, WA

Totally incompetent staff! Absolutely no training from above, asked if I could show them what to do!!

Sender or ReceiverSender
K.Y.B

K.Y.BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This company doesn't do "post" at all

Australia post have destroyed valuable chemicals i have had sent to my farm on multiple occasions now and refuse even to offer an apology. When i rang to enquire and speak to someone i was abused and told to "find someone else next time", after which she simply hung up.

Couriers

Drop kick my parcel that contains my $499 Sony Headphones, What a terrible man and service

Absolutely terrible

Absolutely horrible, two days I have been home for my delivery awaiting in the lounge that is right next to the front door and two days I have not had one knock at my door just a message regarding to go and pick up a parcel that had been delivered but no one was home, I now don't have time to go and pick up my presents for Mother's Day, that is ridiculous how lazy can you be

Sami M.Australia Post

It is raining and my post was left on the ground where there is a downhill slope my university books are now wet

My package was late afternoon and in a drenched condition, product was wet aswell. I was not given information about when my product would arrive, I was asked how and where I would like it delivered.

Sami M.Australia Post

Jason

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for Parcel R637183032518961 to 2747. Transferred from Chullora NSW to Redbank Qld????
Thanks,J

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jason,

I'm not sure why R637183032518961 ended up detouring via Qld since it does seem to be going to 2747. The sorters in Brissy will have picked up on the discrepancy when they sorted it on Monday, so going by our current delivery time frames between Qld and NSW, I'd expect delivery on Monday.

Alice

jenp

jenpasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I was expecting a delivery on Friday 30/04, my parcel said it was onboard for delivery but I never received it. Now it is showi g as 'delayed'. What has happened? My tracking number is XB35001450

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jenp,

I can see why you'd be worried! If your parcel was showing "onboard for delivery" last week it should have been delivered that day.

As it hasn't been, please fill in this form here https://tinyurl.com/3wd6ds7x so we can investigate with the driver for you.

Alice

Tony

Tonyasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I've been waiting for a parcel for a week now, apparently the machines had trouble reading the address label and it was stuck in Brisbane. Could you have a look and let me know how it's going please? The tracking No is R431695012409498006120907

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Tony,

I've had a look at R431695012409498006120907 and based on the scan I can see from yesterday, it looks like any issues we were having have been corrected. I'd allow until Thursday for it to be delivered, but if not, let us know again and we can get an investigation underway.

- Cat