1.0

Ibolya M.

Nothing is perfect especially the Australian Post!

Was posted than sent back, now is posted again where am I going to get it God knows. It's slower than a donkey. The postal service is horrible. Now that everything has to be posted there should be more postal places than just the Australian post, or F the whole system.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeNever Collected
Shipping TypeInternational
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Hi Ibolya,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble receiving something in the post. Please share the tracking number and your delivery postcode if you'd like me to take a closer look.

Ibolya M.

Just a few days age I've sent a parcel to Hungary, paid $36.00 for it now it came back to me !!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH AUSTRALIA POST. SACK THEM ALL!!!

Ibolya M.

30 years ago it was trustworthy, reliable, NOW IT IS A MESS.

Looking for Couriers?

Read the reviews for Sendle

9,073 reviews
Ad
Cem Keypass

Cem KeypassGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My parcel sent to wrong person!!

I have been trying to receive my Keypass in the last 2 months, but dear professional(!), hardworking(!) Australia Post Courier and Staff have been helping me extremely well not to deliver my parcel to me !! Firstly, they sent my parcel to someone else though the courier was supposed to check the other guy's ID. In 2019, how can a courier deliver a parcel to someone else, which is very hard to imagine!!Secondly, after trying to contact with Australia Pot staff more than 2 months, they have still not been able to fix my issue and deliver me my Keypass. Well done guys, you rock with your professionalism, go on like that!!!

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeNever Collected
Shipping TypeDomestic
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Australia P.Australia Post

Damon T.

Damon T.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice

Adelle

Adelleasked

Hello,
Had No tracking updates since 31st #R539102003103093
Will tracking be updated soon?
Thank you.

Hi Adelle,

Yes, this looks to be coming across to Victoria from WA. We'll see a tracking event once it does reach a facility in Victoria. Parcel's typically take around a week or so to make the journey across so a tracking update may be likely over the weekend or early next week. Please allow a little additional time at the moment though as the lockdown may be affecting some transport and processing in and out of Melbourne.

doug m.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I ordered a parcel through e bay that was received by Australia Post at 9:12 am on the 16th and the tracking has not updated once since, not even to say that it’s ‘On its way’ my tracking number is R433631013269887006120906

Hey Doug,

We'd definitely expect further tracking updates well by now. Please let the ebay seller know this hasn't arrived so that they can chase this up with us for you.

doug m.

Yeah, the seller wasn’t much help, just telling me that it would arrive by Tuesday but without any tracking updates I’m worried

Casey K.Australia Post

Looks like it's out for delivery today Doug :)

Sorry to hear the seller wasn't too helpful but glad you notified them as this would have allowed for further dispute resolution through eBay were you not to receive the delivery. Glad to see that isn't necessary though and that the parcel is out to you today.

-Casey