1.0

PslaterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Behaviour

Cat P.Australia Post

Road W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MyPost Business beware of damaged goods claims process

Hopeless

Why can’t you people shut the gate . Lot’s of people have dogs . Losers. I gave you 1 star because none wasn’t an option. Was you born in a tent . I’m over Australia post .

Sharon

It should be a thing where they use there common sense . If it’s closed then close it . Gates are not just a thing for looks .

Couriers

JohnG
JohnGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wine sellers please note - Wine delivered in 38 degree heat.

Bijal
Bijal

Drivers do not read package instruction for delivery and sent to post for collection

Drivers do not read instruction on package and do not attempt to deliver and directly send to nearest Post for collection. It happened few times and it is really disappointing. There is instruction on package to deliver during opening hours but there is no any card for missed delivery that means they did not came for delivery and send direct to post for collection.

JHS
JHSSydney

Thieves. Damaged or stolen. Hideous.

Thieves. Bought an item from ebay. Received a sealed plastic with completely ruined envelope with no item in sight. Even ordinary mail in an envelop wouldn't get disfigured like that. They probably want the sender to pay an overpriced packaging. They think they deserve to destroy 'cheaply' packaged parcel. Moreover, where are the Google reviews of Australia Post?

Mickey R
Mickey RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Increased prices, downgraded quality

The prices have increased at Australia Post but they now use poor quality recycled boxes and biodegradable satchels that just fall to pieces. Absolute pathetic service provided by a money hungry government.

Michael M.Australia Post
Mark Ambler
Mark AmblerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't Bend

I got my Diploma Certificate posted to me. It clearly said DO NOT BEND in on the envelope. And Aus Pos doesn't know what that means. Because they bent and ruined Certificate and didn't offer to replace it when they have clearly damaged it

PerplexedSouth East Queensland, QLD

No attempt to deliver

The parcel would have delivered within the timeframe. However delivery failed at my letterbox. It was too much effort to come down the drive to attempt to deliver the parcel. It was not the first time this has happened..poor customer service. Hope this driver doesn’t last long in this job

Hi there,
Today I had another parcel delivered. I have personally spoken to the delivery man. I don’t think I will have any more issues. If I do I will be back in touch.
Regards Kay

Couriers

Cor
CorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The most disappointing and inconvenient delivery ever.

Lee
LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Damaged package

I was home when Australia post left my package outside on a 40 degree day rather than knocking on the door
My products were ruined and their response was for me to contact the sender I fail to see how it’s their problem

BamixerSydney Surrounds, NSW

ridiculously high domestic parcel rates means it's no longer financially viable to sell online items.

When the lowest cost parcel rate you can get is $8.50 no matter how small and light the parcel, there is just no way I can sell items online anymore. I was also sold a $12.50 parcel post bag as being necessary only to discover the next day the item would have easily fit in an $8.50 bag by size and weight. Ripped off at every turn. I sell very small items weighing less than 30gms. My customers aren't prepared to pay almost $10 to have that posted to them when the item itself costs less than that. And I wouldn't either.

Parcel was squashed :(

Got my friend to send me some collector cases from Melbourne because all of WA has run out, received the package today and both boxes were completely squashed. Obviously no care was taken when delivering the package whatsoever. The only positive thing I guess was that it did arrive on the 5th day of the 3-5 day delivery time (so it wasn't technically late).

SmoothCentral West, NSW

Parcel Arrives BROKEN Staff Dismissive and Rude

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

Damon T.
Damon T.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice