1.1

Les

LesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

4 days so far to deliver one kilometer away

I am waiting on a parcel a model train locomotive posted from a person only one kilometer from my home here in a suburb of Adelaide. Posted on Monday the 7th of June. It is now the 10th of June and it is still not here. At a cost of almost $10 for delivery this is appalling. I could have walked there and back and collected it last Monday but I trusted Aust Post to deliver within my own city fast. As I write I just received a package at my door from Melbourne posted last Saturday. Okay AP I would not reward you with $12,000 watches.
My article number is EBA02130338601000840902.

mr mechanic

mr mechanicAU

Useless takes 4 days to get from STRATHFIELD TO KINGSGROVE, yet took 3 days to get from Melbourne to Sydney.

Useless! This company is how long do you want people to wait because of your useless system 1000s of complaints and you still cant fix this useless company aus post 10 days compared to aramex 4 days how does this work? You really need to fix the way you run this company its terrible, everytime I use aus post there's always a stuff around they loose items on a regular basis. Never on time always late, still waiting for my parcel? Never again.

Alice F.Australia Post

I'm sorry that you've had such poor experiences using our services and with our delivery time frames.

Alice

EmmSydney, NSW

Parcel sent to parcel locker “delivered” in other suburb

Couriers

Bought a bottle of Gucci for a damn thief

I was in downtown at the day of delivery, I live by myself and nobody was home. How can you give my parcel to the thief ??????
That is disgusting and nobody gonna escape of crap post. Funny

Thomas

ThomasBrisbane

Abomination of a postal service

Had a GPS unit posted to me that I was able track in transit. It made it from Newcastle to Brisbane in the first 12 hours from postage but then waited in the local sorting facility for two days before being delivered. When the package was delivered it was empty and appears the parcel was opened. The GPS unit is still reflecting as being at the aus post depot. I'd rather have a UPS guy throw a parcel out his window than have this experience.

Chad

Chad

Why don’t they call the number on the package

Australia post said my package was rejected from the delivery point and returned to sender when in fact they never even went to the delivery point and never call my number on the package to ask where the delivery point is if they couldn’t find it. It’s been 5 days and still no phone call, my kids will be going with out there Xmas present this year because of Australia posts extremely poor customer service and communication. Thanks a lot
NOT

Crystal Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional.

Parcels labeled with fragile are thrown (happened more than once)
Parcels with ∆∆ this way up are upside down. Parcels have come with items inside smashed. Some lost in transit.
And my package has been delivered to the wrong house. I have no way of finding out the address it was left at.
My tracking number was accurate: my address was correct. But still delivery was made to the wrong address.

I am the receiver.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks Crystal, please send me a private message with your full name and tracking number so I can check your case and give you an update.

Bob

Parcel delivered to completely wrong suburb

Sender or ReceiverSender
Jack19

Jack19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst and most lazy service ever with only bogans working!

Worst postage service I have ever used! They were bad before the whole virus and now they are just horrendous. These stupid lazy idiots working there can barely deliver a package within timeframe IF THEY DON’T LOSE IT. They can’t even get a package from within the same state delivered in under 5 DAYS. I beg of you to use DHL or FedEx.

courtney

courtney

absolutely useless

Absolutely useless service. Constantly sending my parcels to the wrong address. They can't comprehend that there is more than 1 street with the same name. When putting in an investigation they automatically close it because item is scanned as delivered even though it was scanned in at the wrong suburb. what a joke. Have lost so many parcels and so much money!! refuse to compensate. dont use this company! even with a tracking they dont care.

Cindy

Cindy

I would even give one star

Your people deliver to wrong address multiple time. One hour on hole then they just disconnected me. We pay a lot for postage and the services are the worst nothing is worse then Australian post not even corona virus is as bad a aus post shame on aus post your not Australian I hate you soo frickin much

Incompetence personified.

Every single parcel is unacceptably late. Weeks overdue. AusPost staff CANNOT EVEN FIND parcels that are weeks late. To get a parcel delivered from an hour away takes over a month. These people are useless.

IRM

Well we are up to 19 business days so far and no sign of it. That’s a month since it was posted from AN HOUR AWAY.

Misaki T.

Misaki T.Perth, WA

NEVER DELIVERS WHEN IM HOME AND INCAPABLE IF USING INTERCOM

I swear to god, honestly, I am 100% sure they monitor your house to see when youre not home. I've not left my house in 3 weeks and the only time I did was for 2 hrs to go to uni classes and they decide to try deliver it then. it had been "onboard for delivery" for 4 days. Now I have to go to the middle of nowhere to pick up a parcel these people are incompetent in delivering. not to mention they never ring the intercom when I have been home even though I TAPED INSTRUCTIONS ON INTERCOM USE BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE TOO LAZY AND THEN COMPLETELY IGNORE IT ONLY TO PUT THE DELIVERY NOTE IN THE LETTER BOX THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE TAPED TO. It'd be quicker to fly to America and get the myself since I have to pick it up anyway.

Shipping TypeInternational
Michael M.Australia Post
Dc_SYD

Dc_SYDSydney, NSW

Lost Items, Slow Response & No Location Record for Delivery

The delivery address I provided is my registered parcel locker. However, my parcel has been delivered to a wrong place and physically signed by someone. I contacted customer service, but the representative could not even provide any location records for the delivery. That is ridiculous.

Troy Lethlean .

Troy Lethlean .South East Queensland, QLD

Great pricing on Australia-wide satchels... regular damaged or missing products and late delivery!!

We have loved the change to flat rate 5kg satchels, however has a spate of missing satchels (wrong address), stolen (from the post office), damaged satchels (broken products), and terrible service to rectify the issues, and inconsistency with how the damaged goods were financially remunerated (retail price vs wholesale). Not clear policies or procedures, nothing in writing

Sender or ReceiverSender

Damon T.

Damon T.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice

Adelle

Adelleasked

Hello,
Had No tracking updates since 31st #R539102003103093
Will tracking be updated soon?
Thank you.

Hi Adelle,

Yes, this looks to be coming across to Victoria from WA. We'll see a tracking event once it does reach a facility in Victoria. Parcel's typically take around a week or so to make the journey across so a tracking update may be likely over the weekend or early next week. Please allow a little additional time at the moment though as the lockdown may be affecting some transport and processing in and out of Melbourne.

doug m.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I ordered a parcel through e bay that was received by Australia Post at 9:12 am on the 16th and the tracking has not updated once since, not even to say that it’s ‘On its way’ my tracking number is R433631013269887006120906

Hey Doug,

We'd definitely expect further tracking updates well by now. Please let the ebay seller know this hasn't arrived so that they can chase this up with us for you.

doug m.

Yeah, the seller wasn’t much help, just telling me that it would arrive by Tuesday but without any tracking updates I’m worried

Casey K.Australia Post

Looks like it's out for delivery today Doug :)

Sorry to hear the seller wasn't too helpful but glad you notified them as this would have allowed for further dispute resolution through eBay were you not to receive the delivery. Glad to see that isn't necessary though and that the parcel is out to you today.

-Casey