Listing monitored by Australia Post

1.1

ive lost hundreds in item worth

theres been multiplw times i dont recieve delivery notices until my stuff gets sent back and i lose my item. they have also thrown expensive and delicate work equipment over my fence repeatedly, i sh*t you not. i am disabled and work from home. when they stuff up with my equipment i lose money from missed work. i just cant rely in this kind of garbo for my livelihood.

on a side note gladys from their twitter needs to pull her head in because i dont think sassing aussie customers with genuine concerns is the look auspost is going for- unless they are? wouldnt be surprised

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia post ...postie

I don't know the postie but he has something agents my letter box he can't put it in right ?
Wet mail damaged mail mail can not be retrieved from the letter box with out been damage .............

Unhappy

Im still investing and gathering evidence before i make any more comments

Recent customer
Recent customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor management in deliver items and keeping client home safe, always left gate open after delivery. Pure lazy.

Poor handling of delivery and slow in delivery. Often left gate open and too lazy to wait for a minute for someone to get the door and "run" away. Damaged my gate and this time today again left gate open. Very irresponsible. Customer service is poorly managed despite multiple concern raised for the above. Better use Sendel, cheap and fast even delivers during weekends with way much cheaper rates. Australia post is unreliable.

Couriers

RebekahPerth, WA

They are the telstra of the postal industry

Received a delivery, opened it up and even though it was well packaged and secure, the delicate items were smashed into a million pieces. It looked like it had been dropped from a high height or someone had jumped on it. Aus post took 0 responsibility. No duty of care. And refused to even respond when requesting investigation.

Ok thanks Rebekah,

Please send me a private message with your full name, contact number and either the case number or tracking number for this item and we'll get it sorted out for you.

ShirleyHunter Region, NSW

Fragile parcel damaged

If Australia Post treat all mail the way they treat parcels labelled fragile then goodness help us!

Glass items enclosed in this box that’s clearly marked Fragile !

The item took almost 2 weeks from Sydney to Cairns and this is the way it was received!

Ibne F.Australia Post
Shirley

Hi there , do you have an email address that I can send photos to please. Thank you

Ibne F.Australia Post
Roasty
RoastyBrisbane

Getting worse every day

Peeved off julie
Peeved off julie

Non mothers day

My mum's are still waiting for the cards posted on the 5th it's now 17th May. I actually decided against express post for the very reason that the po worker said he couldn't guarantee express delivery why make australia post rich spoil mothers day MUCH.

Delivery TimeEarly
Broadbill
BroadbillEXMOUTH

Auspost CEO should be sacked

Delivery TimeEarly

wynnie
wynnie

Depends on the driver

Some drivers are good, others lazy and just throw your parcel over the fence - and yes I have heard my new bone china cups smash as they did it. I also often get packages for other addresses left at my door.

Couriers

OzzyramjetPerth, WA

Totally incompetent staff! Absolutely no training from above, asked if I could show them what to do!!

K.Y.B
K.Y.BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This company doesn't do "post" at all

Australia post have destroyed valuable chemicals i have had sent to my farm on multiple occasions now and refuse even to offer an apology. When i rang to enquire and speak to someone i was abused and told to "find someone else next time", after which she simply hung up.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Drop kick my parcel that contains my $499 Sony Headphones, What a terrible man and service

Absolutely terrible

Absolutely horrible, two days I have been home for my delivery awaiting in the lounge that is right next to the front door and two days I have not had one knock at my door just a message regarding to go and pick up a parcel that had been delivered but no one was home, I now don't have time to go and pick up my presents for Mother's Day, that is ridiculous how lazy can you be

Sami M.Australia Post

It is raining and my post was left on the ground where there is a downhill slope my university books are now wet

My package was late afternoon and in a drenched condition, product was wet aswell. I was not given information about when my product would arrive, I was asked how and where I would like it delivered.

Sami M.Australia Post

Henry Price
Henry Priceasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Is there any chance my parcel will be delivered today?

Victoria
Victoriaasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my parcel (tracking number #99704713156901000830904) was estimated to be here on Monday 20th- Tuesday 21st, coming from within the same state. It now says delayed- waiting to be processed for delivery. Does that mean it’s still at its senders location? How long roughly would it take to be here?

Hi Victoria,

That delayed status just comes up automatically when a parcel hasn't arrived within the time frame initially estimated.

Looking at the tracking, this was only posted on Monday the 19th so the delivery estimate calculated by the online tracking seems a bit off. Our website does advise allowing 2-4 business days for same state deliveries within NSW at the moment so it is actually expected to reach you by today.

It hasn't been scanned out for delivery yet though so does appear to have been held up. This is likely due to the ongoing COVID situation in NSW which is having a pretty heavy impact on our network.

I really apologise for the delay, we'll be working to get this to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, it's worth letting your sender know you are still waiting and feel free to contact us on 13 13 18, via social media or by lodging and enquiry on our website if you'd like us to set up a case to keep an eye on this delivery for you.

-Casey

Jo K
Jo Kasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi, I posted a small parcel on Monday 19th and the status today, Thursday 22nd is 'we've got it'. Expected delivery was yesterday or today? How can I get an update on this? Tracking #R358360014310713

Hi Jo,

Sorry to hear it's taking longer than expected. The best way to get updates is to keep an eye on the tracking as you'll see an update there as soon as your parcel does receive a scan. Looks like it did receive an update early this morning. Depending on where it's heading to, I'd expect delivery very soon but please reach out to our help and support team on 13 13 18 or via social media with the address details if needing an updated delivery estimate.

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions