1.1

Cathy G.
Cathy G.Perth, WA

Delivery guys

Drivers that just throw your package at the door then leave. Lucky I have a camera and seen him do this or my parcel would of been stolen . terrible service

Les
LesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

4 days so far to deliver one kilometer away

I am waiting on a parcel a model train locomotive posted from a person only one kilometer from my home here in a suburb of Adelaide. Posted on Monday the 7th of June. It is now the 10th of June and it is still not here. At a cost of almost $10 for delivery this is appalling. I could have walked there and back and collected it last Monday but I trusted Aust Post to deliver within my own city fast. As I write I just received a package at my door from Melbourne posted last Saturday. Okay AP I would not reward you with $12,000 watches.
My article number is EBA02130338601000840902.

Pslater
PslaterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Behaviour

Cat P.Australia Post

Damaged item

No communication was received from Australia post as to when delivery will occur approx. When I answered the nock at the door by the courier he had already left the premises no where to be found. The parcel was left outside the door Box and contents damaged. Appalling!

mr mechanic
mr mechanicAU

Useless takes 4 days to get from STRATHFIELD TO KINGSGROVE, yet took 3 days to get from Melbourne to Sydney.

Useless! This company is how long do you want people to wait because of your useless system 1000s of complaints and you still cant fix this useless company aus post 10 days compared to aramex 4 days how does this work? You really need to fix the way you run this company its terrible, everytime I use aus post there's always a stuff around they loose items on a regular basis. Never on time always late, still waiting for my parcel? Never again.

Alice F.Australia Post

I'm sorry that you've had such poor experiences using our services and with our delivery time frames.

Alice

EmmSydney, NSW

Parcel sent to parcel locker “delivered” in other suburb

Casey K.Australia Post

ive lost hundreds in item worth

theres been multiplw times i dont recieve delivery notices until my stuff gets sent back and i lose my item. they have also thrown expensive and delicate work equipment over my fence repeatedly, i sh*t you not. i am disabled and work from home. when they stuff up with my equipment i lose money from missed work. i just cant rely in this kind of garbo for my livelihood.

on a side note gladys from their twitter needs to pull her head in because i dont think sassing aussie customers with genuine concerns is the look auspost is going for- unless they are? wouldnt be surprised

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia post ...postie

I don't know the postie but he has something agents my letter box he can't put it in right ?
Wet mail damaged mail mail can not be retrieved from the letter box with out been damage .............

Unhappy

Im still investing and gathering evidence before i make any more comments

Ninja
NinjaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed in Service

Ibolya M.

Nothing is perfect especially the Australian Post!

Was posted than sent back, now is posted again where am I going to get it God knows. It's slower than a donkey. The postal service is horrible. Now that everything has to be posted there should be more postal places than just the Australian post, or F the whole system.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Shipping TypeInternational

Hi Ibolya,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble receiving something in the post. Please share the tracking number and your delivery postcode if you'd like me to take a closer look.

Ibolya M.

Just a few days age I've sent a parcel to Hungary, paid $36.00 for it now it came back to me !!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH AUSTRALIA POST. SACK THEM ALL!!!

Ibolya M.

30 years ago it was trustworthy, reliable, NOW IT IS A MESS.

STU Wwelshpool

auspost are useless

for I currently have 2 parcels that these monkeys cannot tell me where they are and both have tracking and are from 2 different senders everyone you speak to will tell you a different story Delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery mean we have lost it

STU W

well casey k I decided to go through the channels that the clown show that you represent state is the way to resolve my problem so here we are a week later and still have one parcel lost or stolen australia post is a joke

Hopeless

Why can’t you people shut the gate . Lot’s of people have dogs . Losers. I gave you 1 star because none wasn’t an option. Was you born in a tent . I’m over Australia post .

Sharon

It should be a thing where they use there common sense . If it’s closed then close it . Gates are not just a thing for looks .

Recent customer
Recent customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor management in deliver items and keeping client home safe, always left gate open after delivery. Pure lazy.

Poor handling of delivery and slow in delivery. Often left gate open and too lazy to wait for a minute for someone to get the door and "run" away. Damaged my gate and this time today again left gate open. Very irresponsible. Customer service is poorly managed despite multiple concern raised for the above. Better use Sendel, cheap and fast even delivers during weekends with way much cheaper rates. Australia post is unreliable.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Bought a bottle of Gucci for a damn thief

I was in downtown at the day of delivery, I live by myself and nobody was home. How can you give my parcel to the thief ??????
That is disgusting and nobody gonna escape of crap post. Funny

Thomas
ThomasBrisbane

Abomination of a postal service

Had a GPS unit posted to me that I was able track in transit. It made it from Newcastle to Brisbane in the first 12 hours from postage but then waited in the local sorting facility for two days before being delivered. When the package was delivered it was empty and appears the parcel was opened. The GPS unit is still reflecting as being at the aus post depot. I'd rather have a UPS guy throw a parcel out his window than have this experience.

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

Damon T.
Damon T.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice