Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 4 of 8)

1.1

Balanced opinion
Balanced opinionPerth, WA

Useless arrogant

Ellenbrook WA 6069 employ incompetent staff, who are unable to assist you beyond selling stamps. Rude > somewhat 8/10. Knowledge: 7/10, incompetent 9/10, Idiots at the helm of the Titanic, Why do organisations employ , incompetent people is beyond me. I really think robots could do a better jobs

mvb
mvbSydney Surrounds, NSW

APPALLING service. Should be closed down

If you value your item, DO NOT SEND with this pathetic company. After 2 MONTHS and a 6 week case investigation it never turned up nor could it be found, despite having a tracking number. They didn't even know it was missing until I raised a case. And we are talking about a large box weighing 13 KGs and 40cms wide !!
This CEO needs to go. In fact the whole company should be shut down. There are far better couriers out there who know what good customer service is and provide a door to door service.
Don't waste your time here or risk losing your item Even 1 star rating is too much

Hideously incompetent

Ordered item on 13/3/2020 from nsw,was received by aus post 23/3/2020 notified would arrive 27/3/2020 then 30th then 3/5/2020 5th and finally 6th,which came and went, check and find item damaged and returned to sender.now i have to try and get compensation from Aus post,,not happy.

Michael M.Australia Post

Hi Unhappy,

Oh no, that's not good to hear. Did you end up getting the damaged item assessed so a case can be lodged?

Mickey R
Mickey RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Increased prices, downgraded quality

The prices have increased at Australia Post but they now use poor quality recycled boxes and biodegradable satchels that just fall to pieces. Absolute pathetic service provided by a money hungry government.

Michael M.Australia Post
wci
wciPerth, WA

This is just madness, God sake someone do something.

More than 10 parcels ordered from eastern states from Perth over a month ago and NON have been delivered. My business is suffering from this gross failure by A/P in Australia's time of need. A/P say its because of limited flights but ALL standard mail is sent via rail. A/P just keep making silly excuses but keep taking peoples money. Its Sooooo frustrating and bordering on criminal activity.
A/P dont deliver, they store.

Nikki T.
Nikki T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incompetent at best

I ordered from 3 different companies to stimulate the economy at the beginning of the month. 2 parcels are currently lost, they are over week late from estimated delivery time. The 3rd parcel arrived yesterday and the item inside was broken. It must have taken alot of repeated force to break this item as it was well wrapped and is solid wood. So now I have to spend time chasing up where my parcels are and contacting the sellers trying to arrange a refund. Seller refunded for broken item so now they are out of pocket for aus posts incompetence. They are definately not a delivery service as they have managed to lose and/or break all my parcels. Utterly useless.

Broadbill
BroadbillEXMOUTH

Auspost CEO should be sacked

JustinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a joke. You lost my item.

I tried multiple times contacting you about my item that is now three weeks late. No tracking update since it was lodged three weeks ago. A week after a lodged an inquiry you asked for more info, I replied within a day then a week later you replied saying you can't find it anywhere and declaring it lost. AND you expected me to contact the seller for more info/refund. Its not their fault, its yours.

How you lose a large box that had two medical moon boots I don't know. Let's hope it eventually gets found or you refund me.

I now have to buy another one but I will be getting a courier to deliver it not AP.

How you still operate like this, even before the virus, I don't know.

Justin

Fortunately I received it. Still appauling service.

terrible service, extremely rude delivery driver

The delivery driver is extremely rude, the first time he drove in to my garage and parked his van inside! so I lodged a complaint to Australia post. Today, he delivered one of my parcel to my NEIGHBOUR, I'm not sure if he can't read the street number on the parcel or is this a deliberate revenge for my last complaint. My neighbour is an elderly man and he didn't know what is going on, it took us a long time to figure out what happened. when I checked my security camera, everything was clear.

James 14
James 14

So that the driver can revenge again next time?

Bree
BreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Australia Post needs to be privatised so it can be held accountable

Mark Ambler
Mark AmblerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't Bend

I got my Diploma Certificate posted to me. It clearly said DO NOT BEND in on the envelope. And Aus Pos doesn't know what that means. Because they bent and ruined Certificate and didn't offer to replace it when they have clearly damaged it

Disappointed grandparent
Disappointed grandparentMid North Coast, NSW

Woeful service

This is the second time we’ve sent birthday packages for grandchildren that have taken incredibly long periods for delivery from Coffs Harbour to suburban Brisbane. More than 3 weeks is amazing.
We accept that things are difficult at this time due to Coronavirus but have the comparative benefit of having purchased stuff on line from Brisbane last Sunday, delivered to our home at 6:30am Tuesday.
Very disappointed in Auspost

Poor Quality Service

Received two notifications from Australia Post. First to tell me it was being delivered today, 19th March 2020. 30 minutes later was sent another notification to tell me the delivery was not happening. Obviously Australia Post don't know whether they can deliver a parcel or not. As for their links in text messages they don't even work so that is a waste of time.

PerplexedSouth East Queensland, QLD

No attempt to deliver

The parcel would have delivered within the timeframe. However delivery failed at my letterbox. It was too much effort to come down the drive to attempt to deliver the parcel. It was not the first time this has happened..poor customer service. Hope this driver doesn’t last long in this job

Hi there,
Today I had another parcel delivered. I have personally spoken to the delivery man. I don’t think I will have any more issues. If I do I will be back in touch.
Regards Kay

fergus
fergusSouth Australia

The worst postal business in the world

Australia Post would have to be the worst postal business in the world,parcels that need signatures being left and wrong addresses,parcels with correct address being returned to sender,why is it so hard to deliver a parcel

Damon T.
Damon T.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice

Adelle
Adelleasked

Hello,
Had No tracking updates since 31st #R539102003103093
Will tracking be updated soon?
Thank you.

Hi Adelle,

Yes, this looks to be coming across to Victoria from WA. We'll see a tracking event once it does reach a facility in Victoria. Parcel's typically take around a week or so to make the journey across so a tracking update may be likely over the weekend or early next week. Please allow a little additional time at the moment though as the lockdown may be affecting some transport and processing in and out of Melbourne.

doug m.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I ordered a parcel through e bay that was received by Australia Post at 9:12 am on the 16th and the tracking has not updated once since, not even to say that it’s ‘On its way’ my tracking number is R433631013269887006120906

Hey Doug,

We'd definitely expect further tracking updates well by now. Please let the ebay seller know this hasn't arrived so that they can chase this up with us for you.

doug m.

Yeah, the seller wasn’t much help, just telling me that it would arrive by Tuesday but without any tracking updates I’m worried

Casey K.Australia Post

Looks like it's out for delivery today Doug :)

Sorry to hear the seller wasn't too helpful but glad you notified them as this would have allowed for further dispute resolution through eBay were you not to receive the delivery. Glad to see that isn't necessary though and that the parcel is out to you today.

-Casey

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Other Couriers