Listing monitored by Australia Post

1.1
Jay
JayDarwin, NT

Very slow.

No assistance when a package went missing. Went to the post office after tracking had gone dead and it had been sitting there the whole time without letting me know. Then the package was all munched up. I send many parcels as part of my job. Very slow delivery times. Need to hire more staff.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Shipping TypeDomestic
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Troy Lethlean .
Troy Lethlean .South East Queensland, QLD

Great pricing on Australia-wide satchels... regular damaged or missing products and late delivery!!

We have loved the change to flat rate 5kg satchels, however has a spate of missing satchels (wrong address), stolen (from the post office), damaged satchels (broken products), and terrible service to rectify the issues, and inconsistency with how the damaged goods were financially remunerated (retail price vs wholesale). Not clear policies or procedures, nothing in writing

Sender or ReceiverSender
Ibne F.Australia PostSend a private message

FGS
FGSasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Always seem to be long delays. Covid has well and truly died now and you would think the business would have enough knowledge by now on how to execute scenario planning regardless. They don't even bother with excuses anymore. It just seems to sit at 'received for processing for days before moving to the next state for yet more (eventual) processing. The so-called on time (7 days) gets changed to just say 'updated' with an extra week added on and no further information. Surely there is a more efficient way to manage the postal service by now. Why do Aus Post execs get so much for doing so little. So much wastage ...

Jay V.
Jay V.

Yeah I have a similar thing from mount waverly aust post.

Fang-Ling K.
Fang-Ling K.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

The info shows Incorrectly sorted and forwarder to correct location. Actually, it arrived at the post office 3km away from my house last night and is now being sent back to the city (about 52km away). This means it will arrive with a delay of at least three days. Can I trouble you to make sure it doesn't get sent to further? No. AMQ575008301000935001

Jase

No, you may not. We are nothing to them. Bow down and accept your fate :)

Lisa
Lisaasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I am waiting for my passport and it has been sitting at like this for 5 days - Item processed at facility

DANDENONG SOUTH VIC. I am hoping to fly next week. Do I cancel my holiday? Will it arrive in time?? Please help. I lodged a tracking question and have had no answer and it is still sitting there today. My number is 564377274018.
My partner is also waiting for his passport.

Lisa