Listing monitored by Australia Post

1.2
    Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

FGS
    FGSasked
    Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Always seem to be long delays. Covid has well and truly died now and you would think the business would have enough knowledge by now on how to execute scenario planning regardless. They don't even bother with excuses anymore. It just seems to sit at 'received for processing for days before moving to the next state for yet more (eventual) processing. The so-called on time (7 days) gets changed to just say 'updated' with an extra week added on and no further information. Surely there is a more efficient way to manage the postal service by now. Why do Aus Post execs get so much for doing so little. So much wastage ...

Jay V.
    Jay V.

Yeah I have a similar thing from mount waverly aust post.

Fang-Ling K.
    Fang-Ling K.asked
    Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

The info shows Incorrectly sorted and forwarder to correct location. Actually, it arrived at the post office 3km away from my house last night and is now being sent back to the city (about 52km away). This means it will arrive with a delay of at least three days. Can I trouble you to make sure it doesn't get sent to further? No. AMQ575008301000935001

Jase

No, you may not. We are nothing to them. Bow down and accept your fate :)

Lisa
    Lisaasked
    Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I am waiting for my passport and it has been sitting at like this for 5 days - Item processed at facility

DANDENONG SOUTH VIC. I am hoping to fly next week. Do I cancel my holiday? Will it arrive in time?? Please help. I lodged a tracking question and have had no answer and it is still sitting there today. My number is 564377274018.
    My partner is also waiting for his passport.

Lisa